• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

I yield moderately strong fx at ~125 mg. Just don't ruin it by expecting something very close to mdma.

This one's such a winner in combos. Shame to see it becoming less common.

You mean people don't want MDAI?

I'd love some MDAI (I enjoyed the tan stuff a lot), but have been sold so much weak shit or stuff that most likely isn't MDAI (including one substance that had visuals equivalent to a mushroom trip) that I just can't be arsed trying to procure it any more.

I got some MDAI from a *snip* It is powdery and chocolate brown. I did 170mg yesterday but could barely, if at all, feel its effects. Does this mean I got ripped off?

Powdery dark brown stuff is crap. You might as well swallow cocoa powder instead.

Oh, it's all made even worse by the fact that no-one's ever said definitively what pure MDAI should look like. Surely something so basic should be easy to establish?

Last edited by a moderator:
2X mdai? I think someone is pulling your leg (or both legs... double strength!)

Unless all thats meant is a double dose (makes no sense as there is no std dose), this sounds absurd. A molecule is a molecule. Use your heads please people. Evolution gave you a brain for a reason.

well naphyrone's isomers had a 30% degree of strength from it racemate.

a molecule isn't a piece of paper, it's 3D with contritio forces holding in shape.

Last edited:
I have been sent a large free sample of this drug in white powdery/small crystals variety.

I done some research on this and found that mdai is supposed to test dark red with marquis.

Then I see a video on a vendors site and it turns black.

My sample turns yellow/light brown.

My sample comes from a lab not a vendor complete with spec sheet.

But which one is real? The lab is very very well respected and produces the nmr`s for most of the uk vendors but why is mine yellow with marquis?

I havent tried it yet.

Anyone else tested their white crystal mdai and had it turn yellow/brown and can give postive reports on it?

most of the "white crystalline" mdai has turned out to be various different things, usually not MDAI though, AFAIK

I'm fairly certain it should turn Marquis red. Some of the cathinones turn Marquis yellow and would be my suspicion given there are so many sloshing about that need to be dumped. Test results for MDAI (that was definitely MDAI) I recall seeing were all red (kinda browny red from memory).

Thanks Shambles for some sort of confirmation, it's appears from what I've read here that this very white looking power that's now on offer from a vendor, who's claiming it's very pure grade (that's why it's so white um) isn't in fact MDAI & should be avoided really.

It SHOULD be close to white... 98% of the time color in a pure molecular substance are due to impurities. Some things do have color however. It should be possible to google and discover at some chemistry site the natural color of the pure compound.

Criminey... did you think to even check the authoritative Erowid? How come? They have an MDAI vault containing the following picture... slightly off-white, but certainly not tan or brown:

mdai_summary1.jpg

Are you 100% certain Marquis should be red? Sounds like it is still rumors and urban legends to me. Get some and test it and let us know what happens.

Well, a simple search of [mdai color] gave this... I am sure you can find out more... jesus people, dont so fuckin lazy... do a little proper research, more than just reading druggie groups like this, but GOOGLE then DIG and READ!!! It's not that tough to do.

http://www.morefreeinformation.com/...he-web-Here-is-some-solid-Recommendation.html

(MODS - despite the title there are NO vendors mentioned or hinted at) Partial excerpt:

Analysis report - Correct retailers will certainly have an analysis report of the substances they are selling if you might be in doubt about the high quality of mdai an internet site may be offering ask the seller for an evaluation report.

Colour - MDAI when large in purity is white. A great deal of internet websites offer MDAI as a brown substance, in this case it really is either impure or merely not MDAI.

Once you uncover a retailer you can trust i would advise you stick to them lots of web site also provide a loyalty bonus when you subscribe to their service and newsletter. Of course should you do locate another reputable seller you could use them as effectively just make sure you test their services obtain starting with tiny amounts.

Just to go over the keynotes again. MDAI should be white and not brown in colour. If the selling price is as well great to be true then it most likely is. The product must not be as well cheap and possibly a banned substance. Purchase from a site that provides you their contact data. Obtain from a vendor that provides recorded delivery and tracking.

If you stick to the guidance given above you shoul highly minimize the risk of getting inferior MDAI or obtaining ripped off.

The stuff in the picture isnt tan or brown?

Whyat drugs you on then mate?

The stuff in the picture isnt tan or brown?

Whyat drugs you on then mate?

I think your monitor, glasses or eyes need adjusting, dude... that looks "off white", maybe "ivory" colored to me, certainly not "tan" or "brown." What drugs are YOU on?

Look at the illuminated left side of the stuff in the spoon (not the right side in shadow). Be sure brightness of your monitor is not dimmed. Now compare the color of what's in the spoon to something else pure white on your computer. Now compare it to the brown/tan tones in the table. Which does it look most like. Perhaps slightly grey, but not at all tan. Third opinions, please?

I dont see how anyone can think a tan RC is proper. Its not. It indicates lousy unclean synth, no doubt. Probably the lack of effect from pure white stuff is that it is from what I gather a fairly subtle substance on its own. If you take the tan stuff and you feel GRRREAT and get a real good buzz, my guess would be that's because the tan stuff is SOMETHING ELSE, like a kitchen sink synth of meth diluted by something. I'm pretty sure MDAI does not give much of a "buzz", only a subtle enhancement.

He said what mdai "should" look like. Legit batches have been notoriously impure.

He said what mdai "should" look like. Legit batches have been notoriously impure.

How does "impure" equate to "legit"? IMO impure = garbage or error that cant be sold to research orgs being offloaded to what vendor takes as stupid desperate gullible druggie dummies. Fuck that.

I guess you mean its got actual MDAI in it, but also a bunch of other solvent and crap left over from a lousy, lazy synth. Yuck.

I say keep looking for the real pure thing. It must be out there.

And I certainly would not discount the vendor saying he has real pure clean stuff just because he says its white.

I guess you mean its got actual MDAI in it

bingo. I should've said, "'legit'". :p
When there is MDAI going around that's impure enough to affect potency, and then some other drug mixed with an inert carrier, the former is "legit". :p

ebola

Third opinions, please?

My monitor or eyes may also be failing me, but I would definitely call that colour tan. In fact, that looks just like the (tan) batch I was thinking of that was known to be (mostly) pure that turned Marquis red. I imagine the purest possible MDAI would be white but so far every white batch I know of has not been MDAI at all (or has been heavily cut with whatever unsold cathinone the vendor had too much of) so people are naturally dubious of brilliant white batches at the moment. There have been much darker brown batches which were known to be MDAI but very impure. They really were a dark, chocolatey brown though. They also turned Marquis a reddish colour (eventually) I think. Bunk batches (and so far they have do all seem to be the white ones) have generally turned Marquis yellow or no change from memory.

I guess "tan" comprises a rather wide range... google [color tan], pick "images for color tan"... one of them looks downright GREY to me... I would never call it "tan"... tan I think is meant to mean "light brown"... anyway, seems we have a definitional issue. If you think the sample looks like the GREY version of tan OK... but it looks nothing like any of the LIGHT BROWN versions. Or see here:

http://www.google.com/images?client...tle&resnum=1&ved=0CCUQsAQwAA&biw=1177&bih=568

This is getting pretty humorous to be honest. Rather like the portion of this in room 12a (with John Cleese behind the desk):

Monty Python - Argument Clinic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y&NR=1

Pull this up next time you and friends are buzzed... you'll all be ROTFL in no time! Watch it all the way... the last millisecond before the blackout is a genius ending to a brilliant skit.

Last edited:
Teehee. I've always loved that sketch, you snivelling great heap of parrot droppings =D

If I was doing the colour comparison thing I'd compared it with the car or the one below it on the left of that Google thingy. I'm sure everybody has a slightly different idea of what somewhat nondescript colours are but the powder in the Erowid pic looks like UK heroin which is generally described as brown/tan colour. As I have a bit of history with heroin it seems to be my natural reference point for all things tan. As such, whenever I describe something as tan (MDAI, the early batches of 6-APB and MDPV and so on) I was meaning something that looked rather like the Erowid pic.

I suspect arguing the toss over personal perceptions of colour is unlikely to go very far but short of posting a PD Colour Chart for reference I guess we'll have to live with the chaos for now. I must admit I'm sorely tempted to start a poll on the subject though :D

More on the point of it's effects, would "pure" MDAI be somewhat comparable in effects to modafinil? feel free to flame for being way off base here lol

nope, MDAI is selective for serotonin. Most people report it slightly sedating or relaxing unless used in combo with a stimulant.

And I think the stuff in the pic looks tan, much like the 1st batch of MDAI i bought. The only guy I know that has had white MDAI did a heptane wash on a brown batch. Which raises the question, why won't any vendors clean up their products if need be? Seems a bit ridiculous.

Thanks for the info^^ Out of the RCs, I've only got to try a couple different from the 2c family.. the legal ones, on the other hand, I don't ever hear much about, so they kind of pass beneath my daily thought.

Anyone tried to get this imported to Australia? Is it legal here.. Tired of the crap thats going around and looking for an alternative. :(