• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

Using MDAI after MDAI really does multiply the depression (and anxiety that follows with depression) and I really do not advice it, 5-HTP is converted to serotonin in the brain, but does not replenish the brains own serotonin, 5-HTP effects last for about four hours and takes one hour onset, the biosynthess of neurovasicle serotonin takes seven days from the amino acid tryptophan, so perhaps taking a larger dose of tryptophan seven days prior to MDAI will calm the next seven days of depression that follows a SRA (Serotonin Realising Agent).

Using MDAI after MDAI really does multiply the depression (and anxiety that follows with depression) and I really do not advice it, 5-HTP is converted to serotonin in the brain, but does not replenish the brains own serotonin, 5-HTP effects last for about four hours and takes one hour onset, the biosynthess of neurovasicle serotonin takes seven days from the amino acid tryptophan, so perhaps taking a larger dose of tryptophan seven days prior to MDAI will calm the next seven days of depression that follows a SRA (Serotonin Realising Agent).

Nonetheless, it's worth taking some 5-HTP after massive serotonin release to combat the momentary crash, especially with a peripheral decarboxylase inhibitor like green tea, which will prevent the 5-HTP from converting into serotonin outside the brain. Also, SAMe may help replenish the brain's natural serotonin levels, and may be quite helpful as both a roll enhancer and a post-roll supplement.

I would be very interested in reports from people testing the white, shiny, almost silvery and sparkly (when held against a light) powdered stuff they sell currently in the UK as MDAI.
I took some yesterday and am not convinced if it is MDAI after reading through all these pages of this thread and others.
I did not take anything else with it but I drank alcohol throughout the night.
I started with a few grains under my tongue at midnight, then orally 10mg and waited for an hour. Then took 50mg, after half an hour another 50mg. At this point i definitely felt a mood-lift, very positive, but nothing like MDMA. Very mild euphoria but also very awake. Still clear-headed (apart from the effects of alcohol). No visuals.
I go out and make the usual mistake of taking the entire bag with me, so i snort some in the toilet, approx. 50mg (a wild guess). This does not hurt at all up my nose. I take more blows for the next hours, at least 4 more and am out till 11am. It's fiendish and I don't want to stop. I finally go home and take 1mg of Etizolam and pass out very quickly and sleep properly for 6 hours.
I weighed the bag before and after and took around 400mg of the powder.
Comedown next day isn't great at first but food and then 2 beers help a lot and now I'm quite fine and relaxed and comfortable listening to music.
It was actually a quite nice experience with currently no obvious bad side effects.

I would be very interested in reports from people testing the white, shiny, almost silvery and sparkly (when held against a light) powdered stuff they sell currently in the UK as MDAI.
I took some yesterday and am not convinced if it is MDAI after reading through all these pages of this thread and others.
I did not take anything else with it but I drank alcohol throughout the night.
I started with a few grains under my tongue at midnight, then orally 10mg and waited for an hour. Then took 50mg, after half an hour another 50mg. At this point i definitely felt a mood-lift, very positive, but nothing like MDMA. Very mild euphoria but also very awake. Still clear-headed (apart from the effects of alcohol). No visuals.
I go out and make the usual mistake of taking the entire bag with me, so i snort some in the toilet, approx. 50mg (a wild guess). This does not hurt at all up my nose. I take more blows for the next hours, at least 4 more and am out till 11am. It's fiendish and I don't want to stop. I finally go home and take 1mg of Etizolam and pass out very quickly and sleep properly for 6 hours.
I weighed the bag before and after and took around 400mg of the powder.
Comedown next day isn't great at first but food and then 2 beers help a lot and now I'm quite fine and relaxed and comfortable listening to music.
It was actually a quite nice experience with currently no obvious bad side effects.

your report sounds in line with what an MDAI experience would be at those doseages... so i would say you more than likely have MDAI.

what is the best way to use mdai? insufflate/ use it orally (drop it inside a rizla) or what?
i will be getting my mdai NOT from uk but from EU mainland
what is the best dose for first time user who is on 120ml methadone/day and hasnt used RC's at all.
ive only had methylphenidate but that was long time ago. this time i plan on using just the MDAI, nothing else, even though i will also be getting 6-apb and MDPV.

for me, personally, just dropping it inside a rizla paper and then bombing it sounds like the best idea and i like it the best too. no tasting it or anything just T+0:00 and here we go :)

knowledgeable users, please let me know :)

Oral is the way to go with MDAI, it has poor nasal bioavailability and stings like fuck when snorted.

5HT: Oral meaning wrap it in paper and drop it and wait for results?

if so, thats my favorite dosing method (with RC's). ;)

thank You. :)

btw, do You think i should go like this with bk-mdma too? just drop it?
i havent had a response from its own Methylone thread

Yes. In general, most entactogens are best absorbed orally, whether in a capsule or parachuted.

Latest MDAI doing the rounds seems a bit suspect to be honest. A lot of it seems overly powdery, whereas it should be crystalline. Even if it had been ground down, I would still expect it to have more of a sparkly quality than it actually does. The taste and effects are slightly off as well. Don't have any reagent tests at the moment but it would be useful if someone did.

Go easy, guys. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of impure or different stuff being sold as MDAI right now, given the recent, seemingly worldwide, shortage.

well ive took about 230mg MDAI, 2 etizolams and weed. feels really nice yeah, but i get what you mean by underwhelmed, still nice yeah justnot mindblowing

edit:

1hour later..

fuck that defo peeking now! feel fucking amazing, gurning my tits off, on my sofa in a blanket listening to some good music, also i am getting crazy CEVs, jsut like random and sometimes bizzare pictures, faces,then as started to watch deeper in then i was watching what seemed like a movie, weirdest CEVS ive ever had justin how tottly random and bizzare it was. i smokng a couple of bong hits really gets mdai going like

took me ages to write this i am truly mashed \%)

i proper getting viusals, cant stop watching the viusalierm, the visauls are very differnt to those wellmosttypes

just smoke lots of weed on im actually trippin baslls, never thought this had vsuals and shit.

anyway the next day i slept in til 5pm! haha woke up feeling fresh and fine too :), very glad i finally got round to trying this, could very well become a personal favourite

Yeah I have a friend that every time he combines even a small amount of mdai and even a couple of tokes on a spliff gets Intesne OEV.It seems to be quite psychedelic for some people for some resaon.

I'm gonna receive some of this new batch soon and will report after the initial test. But I haven't done MDAI before so I can't compare it to the pre 2010 stuff.
Still don't know if it is soluble in water though...

This.

Has anybody who took pre-2010 tan MDAI tried the new MDAI doing the rounds at the UK vendors'? Care to compare (please do)? A thread on EADD (link later) showed that some vendors' MDAI (names weren't given) tested as positive for Dimethocaine. I'd really like to know.

Also t6apb your experience sounds more like 6-APB to me (from what I've read) - can you compare the two?

Can you elaborate?
I'll do some in isolation and make proper qualitative notes about it when I can.

I have tried many different types of MDAI over the years and the tan powder was excellent, far better than the white crystalline stuff around now. I had full on eye wobbles, jaw clench the lot.

Once I got sent a batch that were semi translucent 'shards' with a hint of tan to there colour. They were like fish flakes in texture and a gram looked more like 10 because it was so light. It wasn't around long but was easily as good as (if not better) than any MDAI i'VE EVER HAD. Any one else seen this?

how similar is the MDAI experience to the MDMA experience?

cos i remember using MDAT and speed to put me in a similar space during the drought a few years back

Not similar at all. MDAI releases only serotonin, while MDMA releases serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine. MDAI is MDMA without the super pushy energy/euphoria.

Yeah, it'll really only give you the empathy and general feeling of content.

That said, it's very clean (highly selective) so it works well in combinations that otherwise lack any serotonin involvement, many of which will give you at least an approximation of an MDMA high.

Well, that MDAI stuff is rather good innit! However, I used it alongside alcohol & ethylphenidrate. So which effects were due to what substance is a bit wooly. But an educated guess should be close. It's all in the forums. I should point out that many believe it's really not a good idea to mix rcs before at least trying them individually. This is probably true, but Friday nights aren't my strong spot for good ideas!

What interests me is that I actually found the MDAI to sting more up the nose than the Eth. I think it was because the Eth was a fine powder, while the MDAI needed lots of chopping. It looked like ground up crystals - which is probably because it was, I'm guessing, made of ground up crystals.

Anyway, I'm about 3 years late on trying this so anything report-wise has already been said. The only thing I would say is if you get that kind of crystalline powder, it's well worth chopping each dose for several minutes before snorting. Obviously, if you're not snorting then happy days. In the past I just used a bank card for chopping, but this time I found a stanley knife blade and it worked much better.

Last week I expressed concern about some bloggers, posters etc remarking about MDAI that it took you on a meaningful mental journey, or that it creates some kind of deeper sense of oneness. I do of course accept that when trying a new substance you have to be prepared for anything. But I'm pleased to report that nothing of the sort occurred. I had no unusual urges to do anything except talk a bit more than normal and smoke cigarettes. It was just a good weekend. I felt it was surprisingly close overall to the effects of mephedrone, except that I could not retain tumescence for more than about 25 seconds. With Meph it was at least a minute and a half.

:)

lol thought this was commonly known as a much quicker technique then chopping: Press your creditcard face down firmly into your pile of shards, and rub it back and forth a bit. Put some muscle into it for best results. It will probably be pancaked to the surface/card now, so use another card to scrape the remains off your card and then off whatever surface you used again, so you get a pile. This technique has always yeilded me the fluffiest of powders, I can't imagine trying to actually just chop up shards.

The only chopping I do is to refluff up the pancaked powder.

lol thought this was commonly known as a much quicker technique then chopping: Press your creditcard face down firmly into your pile of shards, and rub it back and forth a bit. Put some muscle into it for best results. It will probably be pancaked to the surface/card now, so use another card to scrape the remains off your card and then off whatever surface you used again, so you get a pile. This technique has always yeilded me the fluffiest of powders, I can't imagine trying to actually just chop up shards.

The only chopping I do is to refluff up the pancaked powder.

QFT

Although I always end up needing 3 cards, the third one is used to get the rest of the powder of the second card. Doing it in a folded note of piece of paper is useful for containing the powder if your crushing up big crystals that will go flying across the room.

Methinks MDAI has much therapeutic potential, as long as used in very small dosages and very infrequently as an instant antidepressant.