• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha... thanks... "pellet" form is to mimic plant food, as pills automatically implies intent for human consumption. Makes sense now... retract ranting half-way... instead of pellets why not just sell as powder and let people weigh it? Hmmm... maybe they reasoned that people would snort their way to OD that way, and would probably just try 1 or two random pellets which might be less dangerous than snorting 500mg just because they can.

i'm not sure we should be talking about this but i can't think of any reason why 6-apb should be pelletized other than to maximise profits, or possibly, to guarantee a return of investment. Actually having said that, I spose Es were available long before MDMA powder (at least in my experience) - in fact, i guess these people were attempting an audacious effort in having a financial return on every unit, of what they believed to be the next big drug, that is sold. Unfortunately, to this aim they appear to be inept, unless of course, the reason for current unavailability is cos they're all sunning themselves in the Bahamas..

Anyway, back to the point...There MUST be an ulterior reason why pure powder cant be sold in the 'official' packaging....

Last edited:
I don't know how it is in the UK but here in Sydney, people have a very weird attitude towards some powders.

I'd say almost all of my friends who I know that do pills wouldn't touch a powder that was made to give you the same effect. ESPECIALLY if you told them it was a research chemical.

for some reason, young people these days are deathly afraid of 'chemicals' and measured quantities of powders, but will chomp on 'pills' that have god knows what in them with no problem at all.

And I don't think i'm just drawing flimsy conclusions here - I've actually asked friends and they would almost all take a 'pill' as long as you told them it was a 'pill' (not a chemical name) than if you handed them a powder and told them it was pure. Even pure MDMA - I'm not joking, I had one friend refuse an offer of pure mdma and then turn around and take a pill. It's just fucken crazy and scary.

So basically, if in the UK it's the same as here, I can definitely see why they are selling in pellets - it makes it very very easy for a small-time dealer to order a bunch off the net and then on-sell them for a profit. As much as it sucks for us, from a dollars point of view it's probably very sound.

Obviously they figure its easy to stick some random powder in a baggie and call it anything, but since they can't press pills themselves they mistakenly think it confers some kind of professional legitimacy on the vendor. HaHa, of course... what's a press cost, a couple hundred?

I seem to recall also that results from insufflation of the original free samples was a disappointment compared with eating it. That may be a factor.

My post did state 'REAL' powder not the fake stuff, so as long as you can find that then there is absolutley no reason to take it in tablet form. It's a moot point anyway as there are no pellets about at the moment so all you can get is powder.

Pellets, pills and tablets are all ok as they all have different definitions which do not mean oral consumption. I prefered the new style 'pillet' lol.....

ideally yes but as described below:

"pellets" (assume they are being called that as pills suggest eating = NO NO legally, whilst pellets are for plant food etc)
whilst not in ANY way a guarantee of quality/purity/real 6-apb suggests SOME degree of higher level sales rather than you average current plant food supplier at the moment (who will happily sell you any crap left over from the bunch of legal/illegal highs mixed together, dropped, mixed with glucose, dropped, mixed with cat dusting powder etc)

don't get me wrong, personally I wouldn't trust EITHER right now (from reports I'd steer WELL clear of 6-apb) but I can see the appeal initially of pellets over "random powder labelled 6-apb" in todays post-meph chaos

My post did state 'REAL' powder not the fake stuff, so as long as you can find that then there is absolutley no reason to take it in tablet form. It's a moot point anyway as there are no pellets about at the moment so all you can get is powder.

Pellets, pills and tablets are all ok as they all have different definitions which do not mean oral consumption. I prefered the new style 'pillet' lol.....

pillet is copyright @scoobysnacks....post me all ya drugs or i gonna sue ya...hahaha

Who fucking cares? Are womens complaining, when you call someone a pussy or a cock sucker?

now now cock sucker is offensive to anyone who sucks cock because they dont like to admit just how smooth and tasy they are once they slide over your tongue. haha

i am gay and i can roll with the punches, if you dont no-one will accept you as having a backbone and real inner confidence=D

say what you want i'll dissect any comment based on stupidity alone...

I reagent tested the current "real deal" with marquis (the aromatic powder):

6apb.jpg

Last edited:
i got my pellets at the weekend, there the same orange colour with grey speckles but are about 2mm thick and nearly 10mm across (disc shaped)

the last ones were a lot thicker but not as large across..

is this what people have recieved?
i havnt taken any of mine yet, but might at the weekend

o shit sorry no vendor talk.. ok iv had sum benzo pellets recently and they were so amazing *snip*. just hope it dont get banned like my fave drone

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck, you can't openly advertise that you are going to give people sources if they give you a PM.

read the terms before posting here. this sourcing is becoming an epic fail for bluelight. i fucking hate benzo fury and all these dodgy UK v word assholes selling random branded powders. it has to stop, seriously. boycott branded random chemicals! it's simple. you guys keep buying them, they keep making them.

Branding isn't a UK thing, it's a worlwide thing, every head shop in the world stocks it. Just look at the contents on the packets of LU, Neorganics, HH etc, all it will say is minerals or amino acids. These companies have been branding stuff for years and they still sell it to this day....

It's also not a new concept, it just makes a change for a brand to be discussed on bluelight when it should be over on HH's forum with all the other crap threads and uneducated trolls :\

o shit sorry no vendor talk.. ok iv had sum benzo pellets recently and they were so amazing *snip* just hope it dont get banned like my fave drone

And the winner for todays vendor is............ 8(

Last edited by a moderator:
i hardley ever go on this thread these days but everytime i do all i see is people arguing about vendors and vendor talk and 6-apb is the fucking worst for it lol. you don't get this bullshit in hte AMT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.