• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna be you friend now. But you know what?.... the only time i'm gonna believe I've really got 6-APB is if it comes in a brown bottle with the beautiful red letters "SIGMA-ALDRICH" written above it!
(i looked already they don't sell it :( )

... I plugged 80 mg of Methylone that turned out to be MDPV...

Holy shit, I can't even imagine that... thank goodness you survived,

But we better get back on topic, brother, or we're gonna get hollered at!

Um... yea, so what else can we do to punish, drive back to their slimy Hell, etc the many vendors that are cashing in on the hype, pushing their fake bunk or toxic 6-APB?

Somewhere on BL I suggested starting a Hall Of Shame website and asked if folks thought that would be a good idea so at least buyers would know who to avoid, even if naming them did get them a couple more orders. I guess that was the previous incarnation of this thread that was immolated to be reincarnated as this one, so I'll ask again... bad idea or good idea?

^its an OK idea from my perspective, as there should definitely be more bad press than good press about the shoddy vendors. But due to BL's rules, such an effort would be very akin to SOS or other source-rating website, which already exist and do not need any help from the heavily newbie-ridden BL community. I have a feeling any kind of list linked to bluelight could just cause problems as the vendors are clearly very aware of what we do and say on this forum, and they often tailor their fake product catalogs for the tastes and google search statistics of the "average BL user".

I wasn't really suggesting it be linked to BL. (And frankly I do not understand the anal-retentive rule against mentioning that place you mention vaguely in caps. I was told in a PM to stop speaking its full name. I mean if some vendor is selling poison, that's one place a newbie is likely to be able to find out about it, and thus avoid harm. So how would that be against BL's goals? Seems totally consistent with BL's goals. Well whatever, it is what it is.)

Think of it this way. You joined a club. FOR FREE. On someone elses dime, as there is no advertising. You knew the rules when you joined, and you joined anyway.

What right do you have to criticize or think you should have a say on the way this place is run?

Every fucking 6-APB thread has degenerated into this same shit. FREE MEMBERS saying how something should be run that is FUNDED BY SOMEONE ELSE

Accept the rules, or piss off. Nobody owes you an explanation as to why the rules are the way they are. Go create your own forum if you don't like it, and let us talk about the effects of the drug without your whining

There have been more calls for some kind of Hall of Shame of shoddy vendors over the years than I can count and it will never happen for all the reasons that have been given every other time somebody asks. BLUA aside, there's the basic practicality that vendors just post bullshit reports that distort the facts and it ends up with nobody knowing who to believe anyway - just look at what happens to most of the vendor review sites :\

If you want vendor reviews then join one of the review sites and discuss that stuff there and keep BL for what it's intended for, please - win/win :)

On another note, I've been offline since just before 6-APB finally came out and haven't tried any since. Had heard very mixed opinions about the quality so was prepared for the worst but it's great to see two reports straight off which sound like the real deal really is out there amongst all the scammers. Will have to get around to sampling it again cos it's been a while and there was always a certain amount of doubt amongst some over whether the "pre-release" samples were even the same drug as what went on sale. From reading those reports it appears it is :)

should also have a shill hall of fame hahaha

ps.. if the stuff in my pellet( absolutly shit) was the same as the original testers , the original testers were either bullshitting or like shite substances..not calling anyone a liar..so i conclude theyy were different drugs

Who fucking cares? Are womens complaining, when you call someone a pussy or a cock sucker?

Anyway, i say fuck all of these RC market untill they grant you a refund if your product is not what it seems to be...

Dwayne clearly cares mate, dont be so offensive...not big or hard to single out a minority and abuse them

Think of it this way. You joined a club. FOR FREE. On someone elses dime, as there is no advertising. You knew the rules when you joined, and you joined anyway.

What right do you have to criticize or think you should have a say on the way this place is run?

Every fucking 6-APB thread has degenerated into this same shit. FREE MEMBERS saying how something should be run that is FUNDED BY SOMEONE ELSE

Accept the rules, or piss off. Nobody owes you an explanation as to why the rules are the way they are. Go create your own forum if you don't like it, and let us talk about the effects of the drug without your whining

we are members and have every right to express our oponions, its called freespeech geezer, i really dont like ya tone..if anyone is whinging its you..talk to peeps with a little respect or do us all a favour AND FUCK OFF AND LEARN SOME MANNERS

donation money is members money..k

Last edited:
Donations are entirely voluntary and presumably those who choose to donate like the site the way it is or they wouldn't be donating. Although I don't much like the way Instink worded his post he is essentially correct - Bluelight is not a democracy and we all agree to abide by the site rules when we sign up. This is really not the place to argue about site policy though - the Support forum is maybe a more appropriate place to make suggestions about changing any aspect of BL rules but until or unless they are changed they are what they are :)

PS: Nobody's called me a shill for ages now - missed ya, Scoob ;)<3

PPS: When I do get around to trying the "official release" 6-APB I will be the first to call shenanigans if it isn't the same as I had on previous occasions. As I said, I have heard very mixed opinions from people whose opinion I would trust and I know bought from reputable sources so I am quite prepared to be disappointed. But those last two reports sound bang on to me. I guess it's probably as much of a lottery as it was all along :\

Donations are entirely voluntary and presumably those who choose to donate like the site the way it is or they wouldn't be donating. Although I don't much like the way Instink worded his post he is essentially correct - Bluelight is not a democracy and we all agree to abide by the site rules when we sign up. This is really not the place to argue about site policy though - the Support forum is maybe a more appropriate place to make suggestions about changing any aspect of BL rules but until or unless they are changed they are what they are :)

PS: Nobody's called me a shill for ages now - missed ya, Scoob ;)<3

PPS: When I do get around to trying the "official release" 6-APB I will be the first to call shenanigans if it isn't the same as I had on previous occasions. As I said, I have heard very mixed opinions from people whose opinion I would trust and I know bought from reputable sources so I am quite prepared to be disappointed. But those last two reports sound bang on to me. I guess it's probably as much of a lottery as it was all along :\

haha..i wasnt aiming the shill bit at ya shambles..just meant for every bad vendor there is also a bad shill..ya know i love ya really:p

I shall be accessing the current 6-APB situation again within the next few days. I've been 'naughties' free for well over a month and apparently I have a supply of 6-APB powder (which I believe beyond reasonable doubt to be the real deal) waiting for me as well as the 1st generation pellets (which I tried once and wasn't that impressed with) to thoroughly examine. No Vendor skulduggery involved, so I feel I can at least appraise with an open mind :)

I`ve heard that this 6apb is actually better than molly in it`s own way,when i heard that i became very interested.

But it doesn`t seem to be on the scene,is it just a myth or is it real? Will it be around again? Visiting the legit vendors of the product is just a tease.:( as they all say SOLD OUT!

Unless kit has a specific test for it I don't think those kits will tell you if what you have is 6-APB or some other related chem/mix of chems, right?

Only Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) can definitively identify exactly what is in something.

I'm sorry to go over old ground here chaps, as I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there a uniform appearance for 6-APB powder? I may or may not have some, and will remain in the dark until my testing kit gets here I guess.

Don't have a test kit but the good powder I had tasted stronger but similar to the official pellets. Bitter and a bit like the antiseptic TCP. It was tan/light brown colour. Not that much help but the few bogus samples were not at all like that.

I`ve heard that this 6apb is actually better than molly in it`s own way,when i heard that i became very interested.

But it doesn`t seem to be on the scene,is it just a myth or is it real? Will it be around again? Visiting the legit vendors of the product is just a tease.:( as they all say SOLD OUT!

better than molly..not on my nelly hahaha

like comparing fosters to stella , 6-apb is many things ( shit for one) but one thing it isnt is mdma

The 100mg sample i had which reacted dark blue/black and is supposed to be going into the pellets sometime soon to replace the purple stuff was comparable to a good pill back in the day in terms of strength - but not in terms of euphoria ( I don't seem to get any from mdma either these days)

Scoobs hopefully when this new synth lands try it i tell ya. not like that nasty purple stuff. this stuff was cleaner than any pill in terms of zero comedown longer lasting and non-stop uncontrollable nystagmus & gurn for 6 hours and i almost shat meself coming up ;)

the only time anything like that happened to me recently was a few months back when i was in 'dam and i was sampling some of those red dollars.

The 100mg sample i had which reacted dark blue/black and is supposed to be going into the pellets sometime soon to replace the purple stuff was comparable to a good pill back in the day in terms of strength - but not in terms of euphoria ( I don't seem to get any from mdma either these days)

Scoobs hopefully when this new synth lands try it i tell ya. not like that nasty purple stuff. this stuff was cleaner than any pill in terms of zero comedown longer lasting and non-stop uncontrollable nystagmus & gurn for 6 hours and i almost shat meself coming up ;)

the only time anything like that happened to me recently was a few months back when i was in 'dam and i was sampling some of those red dollars.

hahaha..lmfao.. zamzams, ive heard of being sick on a comeup but never a poop slipping out..fuck i lol'd at that, yeh i think i will give it a whirl mate as im convinced the pillet i recieved had a nasty stim added.. hope ya good mate and thanks for the laugh lolol

better than molly..not on my nelly hahaha

like comparing fosters to stella , 6-apb is many things ( shit for one) but one thing it isnt is mdma

Maybe try the pure powder before you have an opinion? Much better than talking straight out of your ass...

You only had one pellet and it seems that you know the drug better than anyone

Really hope your pellet was caffeine only, even mdma doesn't sound like the drug for you.

Maybe try the pure powder before you have an opinion? Much better than talking straight out of your ass...

You only had one pellet and it seems that you know the drug better than anyone

Really hope your pellet was caffeine only, even mdma doesn't sound like the drug for you.

Agreed - the pure powder from the now infamous european vendor is making waves on the net. It is better than molly for me (yes, I said it). <3

The pellets are good but only get a 6 when put against the powder.

Agreed - the pure powder from the now infamous european vendor is making waves on the net. It is better than molly for me (yes, I said it). <3

The pellets are good but only get a 6 when put against the powder.

I was waiting for the pellets to arrive but i am now thinking of getting a refund to buy the powder. Having said that maybe the new batch will be as good as the samples(which i did not try) or pure/ish powder.

Last edited:
So it seems that good powder is very aromatic,does this make sense? Lots of places are just selling IMO poison,stuff that doesn`t have the specific aroma,i mean if your going to make something that pretends to be 6-apb then at least have the sense to make a good aromatic.

Maybe i`m wrong,but i`m sure that would be right.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.