Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

ChemicalSmiles

Ex-Bluelighter
Well I already have tickets for Bassnectar & Eskmo w/ Filastine as the first opener in Wilmington, NC @ the coastline convention center a 1000 capacity VIRGIN concert venue. I am not concerned because the full sound system and light show will be setup and it will be the largest NC show (1100 people and is about to sell out tonight or tomorrow night.) I have the money (or will sooon rather) to see the next show in Raleigh, NC and have a ride there but I need a ride home which is a bitch and the bs takes a while and only will take me to about 18 miles from my house and then would need a cab or a reliable friend (well I have 1 that would actually pick me up) so will probably be going to those 2 in a row. Septemebr 21st and 22nd. Side note seeing tom petty saturday.... but there is a thread for rock n roll/rap/jazz concerts and the like.... in NEMD so I don't want there to be discussion of bands unless they focus on electronic music like STS 9 would classify..... now YOU

Off to Fly Bermuda in Berlin Tempelhof
On November 6th

Line Up:

A?me
Booka Shade
Dixon
Henrik Schwarz
Highgrade Disharmonic Orchestra
Loco Dice
Paul Kalkbrenner
Richie Hawtin
Sebo K
Sven Väth
The Cheapers
The Koletzkis
Thomas Fehlmann
Tiefschwarz

Its a fantastic line-up in a great location.
A fair few of those I've never seen live, and those I have are long-standing favourites.

October Show Schedule *I probably won't get to all of these but will do my best.*

Beats Antique
Prefuse 73/Neon Indian
Thievery Corporation
Bloody Beetroots/Jamaica/Midnight Conspiracy
Daedelus/Gaslamp Killer
Bassnectar/Emancipator/DJ Spooky

Gorillaz in Oct :):):)

First and only time they will ever play in Denver!

Is it actually the Gorillaz? Or is it 'The Gorillaz Soundsystem'? In other words, is Damon Albarn gonna be there or not?

- I saw 'The Gorillaz Soundsystem' about 2 years ago in Melbourne, and all it is is some random DJ, who has nothing whatsoever to do with the Gorillaz' music.

Be warned!!!

Oh it's the Gorillaz, most definitely.

It's the official tour for their last album, the "Welcome to the Plastic Beach" tour.

Drumcode warehouse party London (next weekend), fabric birthday and then above and beyond @ Brixton both in October. That will be my lot for 2010 I would imagine.

in october -
BEATZ & FREAKZ
oldies techno floor:
UMEK, KEVIN SAUNDERSON, VALENTINO KANZYANI
house floor:
ERIC PRYDZ, D.RAMIREZ

Tomorrow - Caspa, the dub police world tour

oct1 - bar9
oct4 - rusko
oct6 - mat the alien
oct23 - vaski
nov6 - borgore nd zeds dead
nov12 - ntype
nov26 - bassnectar (my birfday :D)

9/23 Dieselboy (3hr Dubstep & D&B set) !!!
9/30 Caspa
10/15 Rusko
10/22&23 Deadmau5
10/30 Bassnectar/Emancipator/DJ Spooky
11/14 Planet of The Drums !!!!
11/18 Vaski

Oct 22 - Booka Shade
Nov 13 - Shazzam
Dec 11 - Emalkay

Booka Shade is awesome live. I caught them this summer with the Disco Biscuits among others and totally loved their set.

Just got back from bass nectar in Nashville!! Limelight was like a mini festival, it was epic