Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

Anyone go to the L.A. Massives?
...Monster, EDC, etc.
Booka Shade at HARD HAUNTED should be chill...and NERO
everyone else is bleh

ok this is just a regular kinda Saturday event, but I'm psyched to see Steve Lawler, Carlo Lio and Carl Cox tomorrow night at the Koolhaus in the guvernment tomorrow night in Toronto :D

gotta dust off my dancin' shoes.

Luciano @ Fabric on saturday
Sebastien Leger + more @ Ministry of sound in 2 weeks
Loco Dice + More @ Warehouse project at end of the month
Then next month Cadenza warehouse rave
and then New years day Circo Loco warehouse rave

:)

I'm hitting up THE MAU5QUERADE BALL new years eve, deadmau5, showtek, skrillex and more! IN edmonton ALberta

theres a few but these are the two making me really happy :)

Overkill vs Rephlex
As part of In:Motion!

Holding it down for Overkill:
CHRIS CLARK (MPC DJ SET)
DJ SCOTCH EGG
REMARC
THRENODY
RRRITALIN (live)
BASHOUT ALLSTARS
N>E>D

In team Rephlex:
LUKE VIBERT
DMX KREW (live)
CEEPHAX (live)
DAVE MONOLITH (live)
JODEY KENDRICK (live)

+support from:
MONGREL DJ'S
+more coming very soon!!!

41815_115071251887964_1070_n.jpg

and

50493_2369871092_6520363_n.jpg

MikeP!!!!!!!!!

going to warehouse project for the Four Tet night, and a few fun psy, dnb and techno nights in Leeds, but braindance is on the horizon %)

I'm going to Burning Man and Apogaea next year. I know that's not exactly upcoming any time soon, but I'm really excited.. My friend and I will be putting together an astral calendar dome theme camp this year. We didn't get finished in time last year, but this time it will be done, and it WILL be epic, guaranteed.

^Awesome! I'll be going to burning man as well. We want to do a small theme camp as well but can't think of a theme. But we will definitely be playing some music!

Going to see Bassnectar at Fabric in London next Friday. If anyone else is going let me know. I'm going alone cos I'm studying abroad and haven't met anyone who'd go with me but going w/ some other people would be way cooler

AAAAHHHHH Shadow was so much win i cant even believe it! If hes coming to your city, go and see him, you will not be disapointed. Like half his set was DnB, so sick.

Omega and Miraja tonight

Off to Fly Bermuda in Berlin Tempelhof
On November 6th

Line Up:

A?me
Booka Shade
Dixon
Henrik Schwarz
Highgrade Disharmonic Orchestra
Loco Dice
Paul Kalkbrenner
Richie Hawtin
Sebo K
Sven Väth
The Cheapers
The Koletzkis
Thomas Fehlmann
Tiefschwarz

Its a fantastic line-up in a great location.
A fair few of those I've never seen live, and those I have are long-standing favourites.

Its on...
Booka Shade just finished - they were superb, first time I've seen them, like.
Tiefschwarz on the other stage, papa sven just about to come on...
Its an amazing line up finishes at midday or something and then its probably berghain for me or watergate. Let's see ;)

I'm going to see Derrick Carter here in Bangkok in December! I'm so fucking excited. I've been begging to dance to some house here.

HARD DANCE NATION 2010 AZ
Dj Zany
DV8
DONKEY ROLLERS

im pretty excited.

Girl Talk is going back on tour! I have to wait until spring before he hits my neck of the woods but I'm already good and ready. I might check out Shadow in a coupla weeks but still can't bring myself to pay $30 +/ticket when he's playing with that shit headliner Pigeon John. I'll also be seeing Original Sin on Friday.

I went to the first one last year... it was an experience I will never forget. Actually there was 47 thousand people there EACH day. And sicne there wil lbe 2 added stages this year and the park is expanded they will allow 50 k in each day this year. I got lucky and was gifted many goodies insie that were good, security was practically non existent and they didn't search anyone unless they had a bag. It was great being able to get wild and do what you want in the open without worrying about cops for the most part :D my friend climbed a 40 ft ladder during laidback luke but the security was scared of him because he is an ufc fighter.

Monkey I assume you've gone before.. you going again this year? If so we should meetup! We have epic after parties the nights we dont go to the afer club. Early birds go don sale between nov 1st and nov 10th from what I ehar fro mmy friend doing promotions. I already got a hotel booked for 5 days, the plan is to go to the HARD pool party the morning we arrive, then go to the a trak FOOLS GOLD recordings party for epic elecro till four in the morn... then free breakfast at 6 so we grab like 6 plates and bring them back to the room, eat everything, take a tylenol pm, drink a glass of water, and take a xanax bar. The first day of ultra starts at 4so we sleep until 2:30, shower, drink , cab it there and get in line 30 mins before, that way we get in under 90 seconds... for real both days..... my buddy and I have a bet going who will guess the most DJs performing.... this is my list.. quite long.. but since ultra is 3 days and 250++ djs i had to go long.

NSFW:
tiesto
deadmau5
marcus schossow
bassnectar
swedish house mafia
carl cox
crookers
green velvet
rabbit in the moon
busy p
uffie
boyz noise
bloody beetroots (live as deathcrew 77)
josh wink
donald glaude
afrojack
diplo
a trak
steve aoki
orbital
moby
flying lotus
mimosa
fedde le grand
qbert
rusko
caspa
Planet of the drums (dieselboy, dara, ak1200) (this only counts as 1 though)mc messinian for 0.5 bonus points!
baby anne
Erick Morillo
Groove Armada
Above & Beyond
Dirty South
Fake Blood
Erol Alkan
David Solano
Evol Intent
Wolgang Gartner
Mix Master Mike
Pretty Lights
Skream
Benga
Papparazzi
Excision
Datsik
Timo Mass
Umek
Boy 8 Bit
Plump DJ’s
DJ Icey
Jelo
Tommy Lee & DJ Aero (counts as 1 but if SOFI is there with them I get half a bonus point!)
Glitch Mob
Felix Da Housecat
Will.i.am
Uberzone
Armin Van Buuren
Paul Oakenfold
Gareth Emery
Underworld
Orbital
Doctor P
Douster
Benny Bennassi
Markus Schulz
Daft Punk
Richie Hawtin (or aka Plasticman, he plays under both names)
Sasha & Digweed (only counts as 1 if they play together)
Eric Prydz
MstrKrft
Infected Mushroom
MGMT
DJ DAN
Subfocus
Robbie Rivera
Funkagenda
Nero
Sander Van Doorn
Calvin Harris
Ghostland Observatory
Laidback Luke
Disco Biscuits
Green Velvet
Breakbot
Andy C (w/ mc GQ 0.5 extra points for getting the MC correct)
Luciano
LA Riots
Skrillex
Drop The Lime
Jack Beats
Ac Slater
Little Boots
Big Boi
Kanye West
Bloc Party
Paul Van Dyk
Prodigy
Steve Lawler
Chuckie
Dude, I'm going this March for the first time. We need to meet up and RAGE. I haven't been this excited since I discovered Coachella.

Holy shit!!!