Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

Shpongle, Infected Mushroom (Live PA and rare classic DJ set), Hallucinogen (live) and Dissolve (live) tomorrow!!! Its an 8 hour show.

Today:

4:00 - Jonwayne
4:25 - Teebs
4:50 - Mono/Poly
5:15 - matthewdavid
5:40 - Take
6:05 - SAMIYAM
6:30 - Free the Robots
6:55 - Dibiase
7:20 - Ras G
7:45 - Nocando
8:00 - D-Styles
8:25 - Daddy Kev
8:50 - Nobody
9:15 - The Gaslamp Killer
9:40 - Nosaj Thing
10:20 - Flying Lotus

FREE SHOW MOTHERTRUCKER

10/9:

Bassnectar
Virtual Boy
Daddy Kev

10/10:

Fresh Days - Free Party

10/30:

Beats Antique
Eliot Lipp
Jeremy Sole

Ana sia Elliot Lipp and Alex B 10-6
Ferry Corsten 10-13
Deadmau5 10-22,23
Bassnectar October 30
Pretty Lights NYE :))))))))))

p.s. i know i asked in another thread but has anyone Ferry live? if so what are his shows like and how long. thanks alot PLUR

I'll be performing Drake Bay, Costa Rica for New Years :) That's one I'd really like to mention.

Chitown - I've seen Ferry Corsten twice. Once at Nocturnal in Cali, and two nights ago in Buffalo. Both times have been incredible :) Enjoy!!!

p.s. i know i asked in another thread but has anyone Ferry live? if so what are his shows like and how long. thanks alot PLUR

I saw ferry at nocturnal 2 weeks ago, he was a bit of a sooze :/ The crowd was super amped up but about half way threw his set people started to leave and the vibe was gone.

This was the first time seeing him so i don't know if he is always like this, maybe he had a bad set or the venue was bad(doubt it cause atb murdered it earlier that night on the same stage)

saw jeff mills sat night, and found some fantastic beans in the crowd. absolutely amazing party, danced my ass off.

NEUROKONTROL (cz)
(Astrofonik, LDAC – Hardtek)
www.myspace.com/nkoutf

BILLXXX (fr)
(Le diable au corps, Teklicit Marsatek – Hardtek)
www.myspace.com/billxxx

DR BASTARDO (uk)
(Peace Off, Proboscus - Breakcore)
www.myspace.com/drbastardo

OZZY OZWALD
(F*ckin' Beat, Bankizz - Breakcore)
www.myspace.com/ozwaldbkz

IGNEON SYSTEM
(Deathchant, Rebelscum - Hardcore)
www.myspace.com/theigneonsystem

TRIPPED
(Rebelscum, Badback - Hardcore)
www.myspace.com/trippedhardcore

KAMERON DIEZ
(F*ckin' Beat, Electrokillah, HMMS - Hardtek)
www.myspace.com/acidpanj

KHAOZ ENGINE
(Yllogyk - Breakcore)
www.myspace.com/khaozengine

GAULNOIZE
(Electrokillah – HMMS - Hardcore)
www.myspace.com/gaulnoize

DREAM VS NOSEJOB
(013 soundsystem - Hardcore)
http://www.myspace.com/303dream
http://www.myspace.com/nosejob23

DJ NYMPHOMANIAK
(Psykotixx - Hardcore)

HEADSHOT
(Electrokillah, Bankizz - Breakcore)
www.myspace.com/headshotheroes

GLYPH
(F*ckin' Beat - Dubstep)
www.myspace.com/glyphdnb

Ahh shit if you don't know about ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL & WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE you haven't been to a real massive, this year UMF sold out 150,000 ppl from ALL around the world. for 2011 it will be 3 days and ASOT 500 (a state of trance) will be held at ultra

Ahh shit if you don't know about ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL & WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE you haven't been to a real massive, this year UMF sold out 150,000 ppl from ALL around the world. for 2011 it will be 3 days and ASOT 500 (a state of trance) will be held at ultra

I went to the first one last year... it was an experience I will never forget. Actually there was 47 thousand people there EACH day. And sicne there wil lbe 2 added stages this year and the park is expanded they will allow 50 k in each day this year. I got lucky and was gifted many goodies insie that were good, security was practically non existent and they didn't search anyone unless they had a bag. It was great being able to get wild and do what you want in the open without worrying about cops for the most part :D my friend climbed a 40 ft ladder during laidback luke but the security was scared of him because he is an ufc fighter.

Monkey I assume you've gone before.. you going again this year? If so we should meetup! We have epic after parties the nights we dont go to the afer club. Early birds go don sale between nov 1st and nov 10th from what I ehar fro mmy friend doing promotions. I already got a hotel booked for 5 days, the plan is to go to the HARD pool party the morning we arrive, then go to the a trak FOOLS GOLD recordings party for epic elecro till four in the morn... then free breakfast at 6 so we grab like 6 plates and bring them back to the room, eat everything, take a tylenol pm, drink a glass of water, and take a xanax bar. The first day of ultra starts at 4so we sleep until 2:30, shower, drink , cab it there and get in line 30 mins before, that way we get in under 90 seconds... for real both days..... my buddy and I have a bet going who will guess the most DJs performing.... this is my list.. quite long.. but since ultra is 3 days and 250++ djs i had to go long.

NSFW:
tiesto
deadmau5
marcus schossow
bassnectar
swedish house mafia
carl cox
crookers
green velvet
rabbit in the moon
busy p
uffie
boyz noise
bloody beetroots (live as deathcrew 77)
josh wink
donald glaude
afrojack
diplo
a trak
steve aoki
orbital
moby
flying lotus
mimosa
fedde le grand
qbert
rusko
caspa
Planet of the drums (dieselboy, dara, ak1200) (this only counts as 1 though)mc messinian for 0.5 bonus points!
baby anne
Erick Morillo
Groove Armada
Above & Beyond
Dirty South
Fake Blood
Erol Alkan
David Solano
Evol Intent
Wolgang Gartner
Mix Master Mike
Pretty Lights
Skream
Benga
Papparazzi
Excision
Datsik
Timo Mass
Umek
Boy 8 Bit
Plump DJ’s
DJ Icey
Jelo
Tommy Lee & DJ Aero (counts as 1 but if SOFI is there with them I get half a bonus point!)
Glitch Mob
Felix Da Housecat
Will.i.am
Uberzone
Armin Van Buuren
Paul Oakenfold
Gareth Emery
Underworld
Orbital
Doctor P
Douster
Benny Bennassi
Markus Schulz
Daft Punk
Richie Hawtin (or aka Plasticman, he plays under both names)
Sasha & Digweed (only counts as 1 if they play together)
Eric Prydz
MstrKrft
Infected Mushroom
MGMT
DJ DAN
Subfocus
Robbie Rivera
Funkagenda
Nero
Sander Van Doorn
Calvin Harris
Ghostland Observatory
Laidback Luke
Disco Biscuits
Green Velvet
Breakbot
Andy C (w/ mc GQ 0.5 extra points for getting the MC correct)
Luciano
LA Riots
Skrillex
Drop The Lime
Jack Beats
Ac Slater
Little Boots
Big Boi
Kanye West
Bloc Party
Paul Van Dyk
Prodigy
Steve Lawler
Chuckie

Last edited:
Ultra sold out this year And the stages had crazy set upS, the site said 150 ,000 attended. It is amazing to run around free smoking and doing as you please in the open air . This year was way way crazy a lot of ods ppl on stretchers. I don't think the attendies were prepared for the intensity. I'm a trance head so ASOT 500 is what I'm hoping for, all of the armada artist will be there. Ohhh God cant wait, 3 days of peace love music and drugs.