• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine(2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treatderek

Bluelighter
The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine(2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone) Thread

Welcome to the Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread
712px-Methoxetamine.png

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

Warning: Methoxetamine has not been studied in animals let alone humans or otherwise really at all, please use caution - any major dude

novdevider7.gif

Original Post:

Does anyone have any experience or information on Methoxetamine. It's chemical structure is similar to ketamine, the differences being and ethyl instead of a methyl group on the Nitrogen atom and a methoxy group in place of the Chlorine atom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks VERY interest indeed. is Methoxetamine the correct term to google for? is it spelled correct?

search by chemical name.. not some mash up of words

It's available from a well trusted vendor. I hope it lives up to its hype.

Seems to be really obscure and hard to find information on. What's the dosage? 50mg?

50mg sample has been described as enough for two experiments so I'm going to say 25-30 would be sufficient. This is brand new though? So start small.

50mg sample has been described as enough for two experiments so I'm going to say 25-30 would be sufficient. This is brand new though? So start small.

just ordered 50 mg, how long till baseline with this mate? should we expect same dosage and results we would get off ket? would this be nice with aMT on the comedown?? could it be taken alongside diazepam?

Last edited:
just ordered 50 mg, how long till baseline with this mate? should we expect same dosage and results we would get off ket? would this be nice with aMT on the comedown?? could it be taken alongside diazepam?

I haven't yet taken it, I'm just going by what I've been advised - I'd like to know the answers to these questions too.

I'm not one of IM/IV so I'll probably insuffilate. Amount? No idea. I wouldn't go mixing it with other chemicals just yet though since there's no documented human use (or even animal for that matter).

A trustworthy person told me that snorting all 50mg would be fine, so I'll probably do an allergy test followed by 15-20mg.

Do you plan on writing up a full experience report? This chem sounds quite promising. I just wish there were more info about holing with it.

Do you plan on writing up a full experience report? This chem sounds quite promising. I just wish there were more info about holing with it.

im searching now for any info concerning this and coming up with nothing other than the bluelight links:(

xamkou when ya taking yours mate?

lmao..getting butterflies thinking of it, heard ket is amazing and my best mate puts ket above mdma so i am very exited

not took any now, just thinking of when i do.. lol

Haha I meant it barely took any time at all for this to go the classic RC route of FnB's posts -> commercial vendors. I was expecting to have to jump through hoops if I ever wanted to try this one, but as long as it's legitimate I might be in luck.

Haha I meant it barely took any time at all for this to go the classic RC route of FnB's posts -> commercial vendors. I was expecting to have to jump through hoops if I ever wanted to try this one, but as long as it's legitimate I might be in luck.

Doh...that makes more sense haha.. yeh this stuff sounds amazing and FnB's report was a beauty and sold it to me, thanks FnB :)

yep, just found out its on sale now in the uk, expensive though!

if 25mg is a nice dose it not bad Mullered, i upped my order to 250 mg, so 8 doses@ just under 4 quid each

Doh...that makes more sense haha.. yeh this stuff sounds amazing and FnB

if 25mg is a nice dose it not bad Mullered, i upped my order to 250 mg, so 8 doses@ just under 4 quid each

Hopefully, although if its similar to ketamine it may be a bit weaker than that. Cant wait to see more reports, particually where its insufflated. Cant beat a few pinches of ket up the hooter =D

Status
Not open for further replies.