• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Triple C's almost killed me. what happened?

Toker23

Bluelighter
I know Trip C's are dangerous but I have done them before on a few occasions. Took 16 pills on the 2 occasions ive done them and it was just like a really suped up DXM trip.

But I took 16 one morning before school, all i remember is getting into the bus, next thing im in a hospital with an IV and 5 doctors shitting a brick. They were surprised i survived.

Apparently from what I heard I made it to class. Then threw up on my classmates, dragged down the hall while i was incoherently babbling about me wanting to get fucked up, and spewing my extensive knowledge of drugs the whole way to the ambulance.(courtesy of Bluelight)

I took a bar and 5mg of kpins the night before(little to non tolerance) with no food.

So was it just the TC's? or did the combo almost stop my heart?

triple cs almost kill people quite often. thats what happened. be smarter next time and maybe you wont die.

also, school is for learning

The chlorpheniramine in the triple c was probably too high of a dose.

yes, if you want a DXM buzz, triple C's are not the way to go. they have something in them (post above me might have the correct answer) thats toxic in high doses.

now, I know its not good anywayz, but if you really must do the DXM thing, get some robotussin with DXM only. can't find that? then at least get the robotussin DM which is DXM and guafenasin, which back when I did the robo-tripping is what I always used and I never had any problems. some people say the guafenasin makes them puke though.

I know Trip C's are dangerous but I have done them before on a few occasions. Took 16 pills on the 2 occasions ive done them and it was just like a really suped up DXM trip.

But I took 16 one morning before school, all i remember is getting into the bus, next thing im in a hospital with an IV and 5 doctors shitting a brick. They were surprised i survived.

Apparently from what I heard I made it to class. Then threw up on my classmates, dragged down the hall while i was incoherently babbling about me wanting to get fucked up, and spewing my extensive knowledge of drugs the whole way to the ambulance.(courtesy of Bluelight)

I took a bar and 5mg of kpins the night before(little to non tolerance) with no food.

So was it just the TC's? or did the combo almost stop my heart?

You're a fucking moron and an embarrassment, holy shit.

^^^^ hey now we were all young and dumb at one point....

Warning! DO NOT take this recreationally!The chloropheniramine maleate(CPM) has been know to cause deaths and comas when taken in large amounts.

just read that on a website.

anywayz, there are places on the net where you can order pure DXM powder. I suggest ordering that, and making your own capsules if you really want to get high on DXM. that way, you're not getting guafenasin or whatever else is in the cough syrups, as finding the DXM only kind is kinda hard (it might be behind the counter, and thats why I've never seen it) .

but just please DO NOT eat the CCC's. robotussin DM (its just DXM and guafenasin) isn't really good for you either, but I think its the safest besides the DXM only kinds, which as I said are hard to find.

http://www.dextroverse.org/sources.html

I know that says "sources" but its not meaning where to buy, its meaning what kind of medicines have DXM. I suggest reading that. seems theres a product out there called "dexalone" that seems to be the best option, but kinda pricey according to that site.

The robotussin cough gels are DXM with nothing else and you don't have to taste them. To bad I hate DXM.

The robotussin cough gels are DXM with nothing else and you don't have to taste them. To bad I hate DXM.

Actually the DXM can put you in a world that i love to be in you dont want to move and can not walk then again it feels great because you do not think of anything good or bad

Dxm only products are easy to find, just get some vicks 44 dry cough, which contains 30mg of dxm per serving and nothing else......most drug stores and supermarkets carry them.

That's about all I can do on it, lay there and listen to music. It is cool for that though.

There was a man that told me about it now i love the stuff alot when my man is layin beside me .the sad thing is he does not like it to much actually wish he did

I told my ex about it. That didn't work out so well, I've heard some crazy stories. Like out in the yard building little piles of rocks thinking they were puppies and shit. She never got quite that bad while I was around, thank god.

yeah, I don't find a DXM trip all that enjoyable myself.

you can't really do much except sit there. if I'm just gonna sit there, I want it to be because of opiates or weed or something. DXM just feels dirty.

I can kinda relate, I came out of surgery once and got into a medical MJ debate with the nursing staff while still all anesthesiad up haha

I really hope you didn't specifically point the finger AT bluelight or your information sources while babbling =\ That's terrible PR

That is a big ass dose of k-pin for not having a tolerance, the drug has quite the long half life, it very well could have played a large part in your incoherentness mixing with the dxm and (BAD! *whacks with news paper* BAD!) cpm

I should ask too because when I was in my young-n-dumb phase I was not warned about the SSRI / DXM interaction and had no clue I was risking my life to serotonin poisoning.. so just to be safe, you have not been recently put on any SSRI antidepressants have you? That reaction could have taken you out of the game like that.

Drug makers should label drugs as abuse proof or poisonous so retarded shit like this doesnt happen.

When I was in HS I didnt know know wtf chloropheniramine was. I am not surprised some kid did this at all. There should be a big freaking warning label that says "Dont take x amount or you will die a horrible death"

http://cold.emedtv.com/chlorpheniramine/chlorpheniramine-overdose.html
Chlorpheniremine is what they put in tussinex to make it less likely to be abused. I believe the Daily limit is 24mg in 24 hrs of I am not mistken. 3c has 4mg of chlor in each pill so if you took 16 that is 64mg which is almost 3 times the Daily dose. Take tokins advise and look for something with DXM only before you mess up cur heart.

thats depressing.

putting a potentially fatal chemical into cough medicine to stop abuse is heartless. the chemical's presence won't let dumb kids know that the product's any more harmful, unless the kids drink it and almost die like the OP did... hope yer doin okay btw.

what can they hope that would stop though..

http://cold.emedtv.com/chlorpheniramine/chlorpheniramine-overdose.html
Chlorpheniremine is what they put in tussinex to make it less likely to be abused. I believe the Daily limit is 24mg in 24 hrs of I am not mistken. 3c has 4mg of chlor in each pill so if you took 16 that is 64mg which is almost 3 times the Daily dose. Take tokins advise and look for something with DXM only before you mess up cur heart.

actually they put that in there because it helps keep your blood pressure lower, Coricidin is for people with high blood pressure.