• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How long after heroin WDs ok to use again once and avoid re-addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DouglasSirk

Bluelighter
I've been off the grear 9 days now. On saturday (which will be my 11th day off) a i have a date with a beautiful woman. now i feel i need to smoke heroin for this or i will come in seconds and it will be very embarassing!

WDs have subsided now. Main symptons disappeared. Still a bit of discomfort. Could I have one small smoke on day 11 and avaoid putting myself back to square 1. If thats the case I wont do it.

please dont tell me not to do this, im just looking for a truthful answer. I know the dangers of using again so short after kicking in terms of psychological addiction. I just dont want to have WDs.

Thank Yuuuuuuuuuuu

im not sure, but i think that getting high again so soon might give you some minor withdrawls for a day or two. I feel you on your situation though, theres no way id hook up with a new chick for the first time fresh off heroin, itd be over if she even looked at my dick.

yes. you will not put yourself back to square one physically if you honestly stop after only once or twice.

It's never "okay" to use heroin and avoid addiction if you have been addicted to it in the past.. 99% will go straight back to using when they got off (9 days isn't even really that long btw) and you will essentially have wasted those 9 days of sobriety. You may even feel more WD once you come down, further making you want to use more.

If you use your gonna be hooked again in no time in my experience. But if you insist I would wait 14 days by that time you will be in the PAWS phaze but be warned after your first addiction physical dependance comes on faster and stronger each time.

If you use your gonna be hooked again in no time in my experience. But if you insist I would wait 14 days by that time you will be in the PAWS phaze but be warned after your first addiction physical dependance comes on faster and stronger each time.

this is completely true in my experience too btw. you will almost certainly not stop, but just doing it once after 2 weeks off should not put you back at square one physically.

I used opioids for more than 20 years and never once met someone once truly strung out who was able to go back to just chipping without getting re-strung or into trouble with other drugs. Not one. Probably it's occurred but it is very very rare IME.

But as to your immediate question - I would fully expect a single use at day 11 of a serious kick to put you back into some level of somatic WD.

My advice re the hair trigger cumming issue: either beat off right before you go out (and maybe once again in the bathroom while you two are dining) or just come out and explain to the woman that you are in a state of opioid withdrawal induced sexual hypersensitivity and ask if she would like to see how many times you can come in one night (hardness not necessarily included). Treat it like a science project.....

;-)

Really think a very small smoke would put me back? I didnt have a big habit. only smoked .2 gram brown a day for 3 months, then methadone down to 30ml for 4 months then back on the gear for 2 weeks before I kicked.

The WDs are ok, seem to come and go. no means unbearable, but I do still feel them at day 9. My parents have regulated my medication which is bullshit as im 21. i know they're only trying to help but i just want to take pills and pills to kill the pain.

I get per day LIBRIUM 15mg x 2 LIBRIUM 20mg x 1 at night
And i have 1 zimovane (zopiclone 7.5mg) or 1 stilnox (zolpidem 10mg) at night to sleep.

BTW 20mg LIBRIUM = 6mg diazepam.

Im going to tear into the abstinance bastard of a doctor tomorrow when I see him.

this is what i do, but i also use suboxone, and frequently skip days to be able tro both use and keep tolerance down.

I was clean for 5 months tried it again for a weekend and now I?ve been using for 2 months. Don?t do it

dont do it i didnt abue my oxys for 4 months.
soon as i poped 20mg and snorted 20mg i was straight back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.