• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

does datura make you feel all sexual?

Well datura is for sure the wrong drug for this. Datura is just plain stupid to do anyways, but for an orgy? Come on......

I don't care how many beautiful girls there were wanting me to to datura, I wouldn't do it. sounds like a recipe of disaster.

Well.. "it may turn into a fun erotic experience"
That is true.
What is also true, what many have mentioned already, Datura is really unpleasant, there is no way to measure a low dose, you don't know how much of what alkaloid you are actually eating so desired sexual effects are absolutely unknown, and oh yeah Datura is really unpleasant.

So yes, "it may turn into a fun erotic experience" or you could die. But hey, it might be fun and erotic... (sorry if thats too sarcastic)

Shit you don't need other people there to have an orgy on datura, just have sex with the imaginary ones.

The OP hasn't posted back.... I wonder how this idea went. ( I have a pretty good idea ) :-/

The OP hasn't posted back.... I wonder how this idea went. ( I have a pretty good idea ) :-/

it went...well. we all took very low doses(execpt for one who took 2 leaves and 6 seeds, she ruined the party). to make a long story short, everybody else who had taken a low dose was feeling "off" but o.k. and we started the party. then, one stupid chick(mentioned above) started going delerious. we had to stop for a while, think what to do, and decided to lock her in a closet, making sure there was nothing in there she could hurt herself with.
after that we returned to the fun :D.

the low datura dose did make sex better, to my suprise. i'm just glad only one went delerious, and it wasn't me.

"decided to lock her in a closet"
glad someone was responsible.
Its not like datura can kill you or anything..

What I would do is not be in a situation where I have to decide what to do with an associate who could be potentially in danger from ingesting Datura.
Would err on the side of caution regardless though, especially with Datura, ie. not lock them in a closet but find a way to get them home or to a hospital.

the chick was fine. i warned her to not take a large dose, but she insisted on it. we were not gonna stop the fun because she was feeling lucky and ignored everybody's warning on dosing.

If your even thinking about dosing some poor chick with datura your fucking scum. If your thinking about having a orgy on it then no it's not going to work.

Thank you for posting this.

Dosing anybody with drugs without their knowledge is the biggest piece of shit thing to do. I don't drink but sometimes I hang around in bars waiting to catch a fucker trying to roofie a bitch.

Someone dosed me with GHB at a concert. I was on xanax and klonopin (skipped the doses that day because I knew Id be drinking later) had only had 2 drinks.. nothing crazy. I went from sober to blackout really fast, was thrown out of the club and left to die. Was found by a cop choking on my own vomit. This cop saved my life. My stomach was pumped in an ambulance and I was then taken to the hospital. I had GHB poisoning and I almost died. My daughter was 1 at the time.

From that point on, I have a secret passtime... which is making the lives of motherfuckers who pull this shit MISERABLE. I am scripted the right drugs to do just that. lf I catch somebody dosing anybodies drink for any reason I will end their fucking life. Nothing pisses me off more..

I'd love to see a motherfucker lock me in the closet.. Stay Sedated had that been me, next day I would have raped you in the ass with a baseball bat dipped in extra crunchy peanut butter and glass shards then face fucked you with the same bat knocking your teeth down your throat and cutting your mouth up and forcing you to swallow in hopes you'd get a wicked ecoli infection and that an icepack shaped like an orange traffic cone would be your only comfort. You stupid piece of shit.

Thats fucking not cool man.....locking someone in a closet who is delirious and probably scared shitless cause of the fucking crazy hallucinations that deliriants can cause......And she could have died too. Just plain old fucking stupid and inhumane.

Thank you for posting this.

Dosing anybody with drugs without their knowledge is the biggest piece of shit thing to do. I don't drink but sometimes I hang around in bars waiting to catch a fucker trying to roofie a bitch.

Someone dosed me with GHB at a concert. I was on xanax and klonopin (skipped the doses that day because I knew Id be drinking later) had only had 2 drinks.. nothing crazy. I went from sober to blackout really fast, was thrown out of the club and left to die. Was found by a cop choking on my own vomit. This cop saved my life. My stomach was pumped in an ambulance and I was then taken to the hospital. I had GHB poisoning and I almost died. My daughter was 1 at the time.

From that point on, I have a secret passtime... which is making the lives of motherfuckers who pull this shit MISERABLE. I am scripted the right drugs to do just that. lf I catch somebody dosing anybodies drink for any reason I will end their fucking life. Nothing pisses me off more..

I'd love to see a motherfucker lock me in the closet.. Stay Sedated had that been me, next day I would have raped you in the ass with a baseball bat dipped in extra crunchy peanut butter and glass shards then face fucked you with the same bat knocking your teeth down your throat and cutting your mouth up and forcing you to swallow in hopes you'd get a wicked ecoli infection and that an icepack shaped like an orange traffic cone would be your only comfort. You stupid piece of shit.

alright violenza666, this was not a rape or me putting things in peoples drinks without them knowing. everybody knew what they were putting into thier bodys and i acually warned them and suggested a lower dose. the chick who got locked in the closet thought she above my warning, ang got there by her own mistake.

now as for that cute threat...
you have no fucking clue who you are talking to. if we were face to face and you tried someting with a baseball bat, i'd simply take the bat from you like the child you must be, put it down because i wouldn't need it, and really give you a reason for needing an ambulance.

no. you put her in the closet. It was her mistake to take to much datura.
it was not her who locked herself in the closet.

All we are saying is that taking datura can kill you. Thus locking someone in a closet who took too much is just immoral. I know her being delirious was potentially ruining your orgy but sometimes there are more important things. like people's lives.

alright violenza666, this was not a rape or me putting things in peoples drinks without them knowing. everybody knew what they were putting into thier bodys and i acually warned them and suggested a lower dose. the chick who got locked in the closet thought she above my warning, ang got there by her own mistake.

now as for that cute threat...
you have no fucking clue who you are talking to. if we were face to face and you tried someting with a baseball bat, i'd simply take the bat from you like the child you must be, put it down because i wouldn't need it, and really give you a reason for needing an ambulance.

Don't give a fuck who I am talking to.. I do what I want.

Don't be a piece of shit and you won't be treated like one. Fucktard.