NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallidamors

Bluelighter
Okay so this is the social.. This is where you can post anything that isn't a specific regional drug question. You don't have to post anything drug-related, or about how high you are, although that's certainly okay too!

Really the point is just to get to know each other a little better, and allow for more relaxed/open discussion without cluttering up NSASDD with a bunch of off-topic threads.

Also, I stole these rules from my OD brethren. Check em over please :)

NSFW:
1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and NSASDD forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Yes, if you're a reverse-season, futuristic, upside-down-walkin, dingo-riding kiwi aussie crocodile dundee type of sfingle, don't post in here cuz you'll get permab&. G'day, mate!

i want carriondoll to come in here and spread more knowledge like the bioavail of something is higher orally than iv. and she gots friends in od to back her up.haha

i want carriondoll to come in here and spread more knowledge like the bioavail of something is higher orally than iv. and she gots friends in od to back her up.haha

IV has worse bioavailability than snorting, plugging, and smoking! Therefore, there is absolutely no reason to shoot your dope.

your god is melty and contains cookie chunks?

everyone knows that this is our new god:
NSFW:
366px-ButterflyAizen.png

i had the best sugar free brownie the other day from whole foods. it was amazzzzing.

i had the best brownie-free sugar the other day from whole foods. it was amaaaaazing.

we should all change our usernames to Really Creative Shit like diacetyloxydiazecontin and 6MAMDMAMTHC and tramadolnutmegcaliforniapoppy

shit ill have to watch that when i put in some headphones. good to see you posting again jager!

IV has worse bioavailability than snorting, plugging, and smoking! Therefore, there is absolutely no reason to shoot your dope.

Yea, man for the sake of harm reduction bang that shit. I saw my friend about to sniff a line of oxy and I was like Noooooo, you can OD. I'll buy you a clean rig if thats what it takes.;)

Seriously tho, I couldn't believe when I saw that poster listing the BA of oxy like that.

Disclaimer: The 1st half of my post was sarcastic. I do not encourage said behavior.

^Bump^ No, no, no.... you get shot in the ghetto drugs can be found at your local Pharmacy. True "Drugstore Cowboy" style is the only way to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.