NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah real live perdue OC 80's. I'm gonna have access to them for at least another month and a half my guy said. I really want to buy a bunch and sit on them so when they are nowhere to be found I can make bank, buuut I know that would never work (me holding on to 80's for a few months... okay sure) It has affected the price some, but there's still a few people who have them, and my guy actually still gets a scrip filled. He's friends with a pharmacist who held a bunch aside for him and he's still cool with me for prices. I have saved him in the past so he's pretty nice like that

yeah real live perdue OC 80's. I'm gonna have access to them for at least another month and a half my guy said. I really want to buy a bunch and sit on them so when they are nowhere to be found I can make bank, buuut I know that would never work (me holding on to 80's for a few months... okay sure) It has affected the price some, but there's still a few people who have them, and my guy actually still gets a scrip filled. He's friends with a pharmacist who held a bunch aside for him and he's still cool with me for prices. I have saved him in the past so he's pretty nice like that

that truly is a nice guy

imo dilaudid liquid or tabs sucks. anyways iam off work iam high iam in the library cause my computer is in the shop. something bout hitting a bankia in a bathroom that has 25 kids outside the door is awesome. i think ima leavwe a dirty syringe in there for them to play with

Dillies are overhyped. But evidently not as much today as they were back in the day. Someone was telling me that the 2 mg pills used to go for $back in the 70's.

Last edited by a moderator:
had to edit out the price binge but i have had ppl tell me that the 4mg use to go for 4 times what you posted for the 2mg ones. and i couldnt agree me on them being the most over hyped pharmy out there and opana is quickly gaining ground on em. cause imo they are just as lame as dillies and produce the same no legs ima be dope sick in 2 hours off 12mgs shot

but when the 2mg ones use to be pink those were kinda cool to be shooting almost red/pink solution. havent seen a red 2mg dillies since year 2000 when i came across a bottle with 25 of em in it when i was sanding some hardwood floors in the bitchs house. and all 25 of em came up missing. but shit like that ppl never seem to keep track of cause we stole massive amounts of pills and tussonix when i did hardwood floors for 8yrs

it doesnt matter if its 6months or 40years old. someone will report the post of a price. consider it a small favor

they are fuckin everywhere down here. but you allways be flouging on coming down here memph. i need you to lick on my butthomle so bad

they are fuckin everywhere down here. but you allways be flouging on coming down here memph. i need you to lick on my butthomle so bad

ill get down there one day for sure, everytime i try to make a move you are doing something like going to some football game with two the shittiest teams in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.