NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i asked my pharmacist for LSD he said he'd call the cops.

^lol we all got it. at least i HOPE everyone got it. and if they didn't get it, i'll infract them for retardation.

is it just me or do the best tacos come from pushcart street vendors? everything good comes from street vendors. tacos, dope, oral sex, tacos, i cant really think of anything else i need.

-Delsyd- Realy, better than the D? I have some Lemon Kush going that looks pretty amazing already but, I'm a true Sour D lover at heart and now we have the Chem Dawg too which I'm very excited for. But if you like the Lemon Skunk that much it must be a "must try" kinda thing. If you haven't tried the Redwood Kush yet its a must you wont ever forget it.

Blowjobs from pushcart vendors? Damn Denver has been going through some rough times lately but I didnt know it was like that. Next thing you know Colfax is gonna be the "cool" place to hang out again...

Last edited:
Wasgut? Gotta get the last of them OCs kids! Rocking my bankai at the moment.

I just enjoyed a powerful bankai myself!

And good thinking, JB, on treating the remaining old-school preparation OCs like Pokemon (or strains of hepatitis)...
NSFW:
gotta_catch_em_all.gif

Here's an interesting question for everybody. It's a sort of Zen koan, if you will, and if you can answer the question, you might attain enlightenment?

NSFW:
What is the sound of one hand fapping?

After looking up koan, see exactly what you did there. Wouldn't what is the sound of penis work a bit better? But then who was phone?

After looking up koan, see exactly what you did there. Wouldn't what is the sound of penis work a bit better? But then who was phone?

I believe we can defer to our pal Cleverbot for the answer to the latter question...
NSFW:
Itwasjesus23.JPG

And what is a penis without fapping? What is a neck without a neckbeard? These are all questions for Raptor Philosopher.

-Delsyd- Realy, better than the D? I have some Lemon Kush going that looks pretty amazing already but, I'm a true Sour D lover at heart and now we have the Chem Dawg too which I'm very excited for. But if you like the Lemon Skunk that much it must be a "must try" kinda thing. If you haven't tried the Redwood Kush yet its a must you wont ever forget it.

Blowjobs from pushcart vendors? Damn Denver has been going through some rough times lately but I didnt know it was like that. Next thing you know Colfax is gonna be the "cool" place to hang out again...

No not better than D.
But maybe the best after D.

New OlD Social song-of-the-day:

Deez Nuts

G-funk for life

thank god we don't have anyone quoting random hip hop lyrics and then telling you to get with the times for liking g-funk.

It depends on the mood
D is more practical
E is alot more fun

WTF is F thru Z thuugh? (with the exception of K and L)
Fun, Gardening, Hula Hoops, Ice Cream, Jokes (funny ones only), Mescaline, Needlepoint, Operation (the board game) and so on all the way to Xylophones, Yaks, and Zebras!

Pic fail Mr. Mors. I'm guessing there are juggalos involved and they're way dumber than they appear.

I don't know why the pic doesn't work for anyone but me. Honestly it's not really amazing enough to repost. Unlike this little gem...
NSFW:
images

Status
Not open for further replies.