Legal Highs Questionnaire

Piss poor survey. :/ I filled it out nonetheless.

You may gain some really, really basic information with that. Comment boxes for more questions may have been helpful.

Like ive mentioned before, this questionnaire is intended only a precursor to the interviews in so much as collating a bit of primary accounts from those that have experience of using legal highs - i realise that it's pretty basic but it isn't intended to be anything other than that

It saddens me to see those in a Masters program who don't have a proper grasp on how to properly write (type).

Maybe he was conducting empirical "investigations" in the subject at the time? ;)

I was answering the questions assuming Dextromethorphan was a legal high, but after getting so far, I'm going to assume, he's not talking about the DXM crowd. Pharmacy or "other" was not an option for where I obtained it, so I couldn't finish. I'd bet DXM is by far the most used "legal high" (though I could be wrong with the new legal cannaboids).

i answered the question and would appreciate if you would only used the chemical names e.g. fmc 3 / fmc instead of charge.

Just wish to say thanks for everyone who has filled in the questionnaire - im gonna close it now as ive got enough responses and am beginning to interpret the data. Thanks :)

AYRES, T. and WILSON, A., 2011. Why legality matters: the influences making legal highs the drug of choice., Critical Perspectives on Crime, Deviance, Disorder and Social Harm, York Deviancy Conference, University of York, York, 29 June - 1 July 2011. York.

Full text not available from this repository.
Item Type: Conference contribution
Creators: Ayres, T. and Wilson, A.
Date: 2011
Divisions: Schools > School of Social Sciences
Depositing User: EPrints Services
Date Added: 09 Oct 2015 10:52
Last Modified: 19 Oct 2015 14:38
URI: http://irep.ntu.ac.uk/id/eprint/19480