View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PCP and Weed

danielf123

Bluelighter
if i smoked some weed with PCP on it (knowinlgy smoking PCP i mean, not that "oh i got laced weed" shit) what would the effects be? ive never done PCP, so im curoius what its effects would be, i have the chance to coming up, but i wanna know what id be in for first before making that decision

It depends on how much you smoke, really.

The most ive ever taken is a few hits off of a sherm stick, or a few hits from a bowl of "dip" (PCP dosed cannabis and/or PCP dosed sage). A few hits meaning like 2-3 hits.

Its nothing major like the stories you hear at a low dose like that, but its like going a few steps above a K-hole.

I feel like im literally super glued to the ground, and if I try to move I find that I cant control my body parts. The lights begin to flicker like i'm in some sort of horror movie, and a feeling of numbness creeps up on me. I find it all a bit funny and usually find myself giggling during a lot of the high, but all my giggles sound extremely twisted and not right.

Depth goes out the window, and what looks like its a mile away is really only a few feet.

Man, I miss PCP.

Its definitely something where mania is understandable. By that I mean that even at low doses I can feel as if any higher and id be very uncomfortable. I do want to take it up a wee bit though as the substance has always intruiged me.

Well I hope that helps a bit.

Stay safe and please use responsibly.

<3 PCP <3

it's a wild ride, dude. be prepared for wherever you smoke it to fucking stink like shit, more than anything. i've smoked some hefty amounts of wet in my day, and probably will smoke some more before it's all said and done.

thizzer hits the nail on the head for the most part in describing the effects. get ready to be mostly numb and entirely weirded out. paranoia goes hand-in-hand with the stuff, ime, but it's not any scarier than tripping on most other substances if you just flow with it. sound is amplified to an extreme, so make sure you've got acceptable levels set beforehand if you're gonna wanna listen to some music, elsewise you're not gonna have a clue if you're blasting your neighbors out or not.

most importantly, don't be in a situation where you need to move around a lot. you're gonna be floored more than likely, and if you try to walk around everybody who sees you will know immediately that you're super fucked up on something. just prep yourself for some long-term chilling on a couch or in a chair or something.

btw, it's so incapacitating imo, and time becomes so dilated, what me and my friends always do is make absolute sure that we have a good 3-4 hours where we will be completely undisturbed. then we turn off our phones and shit, unplug the clocks, and draw a little watch on each of our wrists that says simple, "PCP TIME". that way anytime you start wondering if you've been tripping for 5 minutes or for two weeks, you can just look down and remind yourself exactly what's going on.

that's about all the advice i got, man. make sure the people you're doing it with are cool, and that you've got a secure spot to stick in. be safe and have fun!

btw, it's so incapacitating imo, and time becomes so dilated, what me and my friends always do is make absolute sure that we have a good 3-4 hours where we will be completely undisturbed. then we turn off our phones and shit, unplug the clocks, and draw a little watch on each of our wrists that says simple, "PCP TIME". that way anytime you start wondering if you've been tripping for 5 minutes or for two weeks, you can just look down and remind yourself exactly what's going on.

Omg that's brilliant, definitely doing that next time I sherm!!! =D

Hahaha, I did that the first time I took acid - removed everything that would freak me out and put up a few huge signs on my door that said "You're tripping sack!!! Chill out!"

It actually helped and left an anchor to reality whilst I was tripping balls. I'd suggest doing it if you suspect you may have a bad time.

i love it man.. in fact, this thread's got a me a little bit nostalgic all of a sudden!

time to get me some gator piss yall.

out of curiosity, OP, are you getting some wet or some angeldust (i.e. liquid or powder)? i have no experience with the latter and have always wondered if it's any different to work with..

The effects would be similar to Ketamine as PCP is a dissociative. It would be more like k than shrooms or acid. One time on a fry stick (PCP w/ weed) I was walking down the street and I fealt like I was invisible except for my eyeballs. I just felt like 2 eyes I could not feel my body. I could not tie my shoes either. Ahhh good times

It depends on how much you smoke, really.

The most ive ever taken is a few hits off of a sherm stick, or a few hits from a bowl of "dip" (PCP dosed cannabis and/or PCP dosed sage). A few hits meaning like 2-3 hits.

Its nothing major like the stories you hear at a low dose like that, but its like going a few steps above a K-hole.

I feel like im literally super glued to the ground, and if I try to move I find that I cant control my body parts. The lights begin to flicker like i'm in some sort of horror movie, and a feeling of numbness creeps up on me. I find it all a bit funny and usually find myself giggling during a lot of the high, but all my giggles sound extremely twisted and not right.

Depth goes out the window, and what looks like its a mile away is really only a few feet.

Man, I miss PCP.

Its definitely something where mania is understandable. By that I mean that even at low doses I can feel as if any higher and id be very uncomfortable. I do want to take it up a wee bit though as the substance has always intruiged me.

Well I hope that helps a bit.

Stay safe and please use responsibly.

Try it in a more moderate or higher dose but with a sitter there?

"Didn't know you liked to get wet... That's what you were smoking you didn't taste it?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23DKXDfeV2Q

Like a room full of sharpies with their caps off - letting gats off in crowded streets pack my bags and blast off. Ill shit.

Expect to feel everything in this thread plus the backing track from that song playing in your head as you walking down the street. Oh, and be sure to ignore the voices ;D

"Didn't know you liked to get wet... That's what you were smoking you didn't taste it?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23DKXDfeV2Q

Like a room full of sharpies with their caps off - letting gats off in crowded streets pack my bags and blast off. Ill shit.

Expect to feel everything in this thread plus the backing track from that song playing in your head as you walking down the street. Oh, and be sure to ignore the voices ;D

Are there other songs about PCP?

PCP is common and around in my area but I don't want to use it.

ahh beef n brokly my favorite drug combo.. to start off if you're smoking dip or dust(da black shit), den your not smokin pcp but a mixture of formaldehyde, just lettin you know cause actual pcp is type rare, and not for nothin, i aint neva see it out here pure form. But anyway that shit go in! First time I smoked I smoked 2 dust blunts(straight BD in witeowls) wit ma nigga, n den went and faced like a dub of dust mixed wit either piff or sour, nigga dat nite I was high for 7 hours(first time ever fuckin wit it) and I fell in love.. BEST FUCKIN HIGH, relaxed chill feel good as hell n im talkin about i was biking miles n shit dusted as fuck n it felt like a dream id cover 7 miles n it feel like 2 seconds past i wouldnt even remember how i got where but it was offical.. Carefull ma nigga, u cud be like me n come an instant dust head(smokedd errrrrry day for 2-3 months after first blunt), and smoking high amounts of dust mixed with good weed leads to psychosis as in u gonna hear shit bitch.. word is born u gon see shit too n believe even crazier shit, so dun get tooo in it unless u wanna be a lil loose boots but hey i did n im fine so mightaswelll meng. But yeah word is born da high offfical better den smokin straight dust imo, and wut I noticed is wen I smoke straight bd no weed I smoke more, and get immune(kno wen 1-2 blunts dont make u high) quicker and have to get more, so def stretch it with da weed meng. N if u fuck up n cant take da high, or feel like dyin, drink some milk. n o yea if u dun get POD but just good find a bitch n fuck, but word is born if u fuck a dusthead bitch dat smoke like 5-10 blunts or dipstiks, dey pussy be dry.. Not dat you cant get it wet, it dont make da water(lmao smoke da water, den aint no water) n dey need lube n shit. Only down side Id say to dust is after a lil binge u become maddd violent, which isnt a downside really, but u get toooo cocky where u surpass confidence na mean n try to take on da world n shittt u feel nothin high so pain aint an issue, nigga I almost died dusted b4 but i lovve it

ahh beef n brokly my favorite drug combo.. to start off if you're smoking dip or dust(da black shit), den your not smokin pcp but a mixture of formaldehyde, just lettin you know cause actual pcp is type rare, and not for nothin, i aint neva see it out here pure form. But anyway that shit go in! First time I smoked I smoked 2 dust blunts(straight BD in witeowls) wit ma nigga, n den went and faced like a dub of dust mixed wit either piff or sour, nigga dat nite I was high for 7 hours(first time ever fuckin wit it) and I fell in love.. BEST FUCKIN HIGH, relaxed chill feel good as hell n im talkin about i was biking miles n shit dusted as fuck n it felt like a dream id cover 7 miles n it feel like 2 seconds past i wouldnt even remember how i got where but it was offical.. Carefull ma nigga, u cud be like me n come an instant dust head(smokedd errrrrry day for 2-3 months after first blunt), and smoking high amounts of dust mixed with good weed leads to psychosis as in u gonna hear shit bitch.. word is born u gon see shit too n believe even crazier shit, so dun get tooo in it unless u wanna be a lil loose boots but hey i did n im fine so mightaswelll meng. But yeah word is born da high offfical better den smokin straight dust imo, and wut I noticed is wen I smoke straight bd no weed I smoke more, and get immune(kno wen 1-2 blunts dont make u high) quicker and have to get more, so def stretch it with da weed meng. N if u fuck up n cant take da high, or feel like dyin, drink some milk. n o yea if u dun get POD but just good find a bitch n fuck, but word is born if u fuck a dusthead bitch dat smoke like 5-10 blunts or dipstiks, dey pussy be dry.. Not dat you cant get it wet, it dont make da water(lmao smoke da water, den aint no water) n dey need lube n shit. Only down side Id say to dust is after a lil binge u become maddd violent, which isnt a downside really, but u get toooo cocky where u surpass confidence na mean n try to take on da world n shittt u feel nothin high so pain aint an issue, nigga I almost died dusted b4 but i lovve it

I thought that embalming fluid and formaldehyde were just slang terms for PCP/wet?

^^Wellll... let's play Ask Erowiddd!::

And basically yes it is just street terms, but I mean beef/n/brokly could have been sold embalming fluid just like he could have been sold anything. But formaldehyde/embalming fluid (just watered down formaldehyde) don't have any effects so I meaN you'd know when you tried it plussss formaldehyde is very carcenagenic.

So to be honedst I don't know why the hell pcp is called embalming fluid, maybe cause when your high on it you get totally 'embalmed', hah?

Last edited:

Just, fucking ROFL, fucking ROFL man.....

OK, This here, this thing is a dense brick of solid gold. Pure gold my friends.
ROFLMAO.

LMAO just how much PCP did you smoke? Best of BL?

nigga u b trippin