View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PCP and Weed

This is a video about PCP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbeXogXtawI

In that video they claim that PCP causes Schizophrenia but that's not true since if you're not Schizophrenic to begin with, you're not going to become Schizophrenic if you use drugs. They should have said something like, "If a person is Schizophrenic and uses PCP, the drug can cause them to have a psychotic break."

I never used it back when I used stuff but I know a lot of people who did smoke PCP. Only a few smoked it with any regularity and the rest would just smoke it when it was offered, or someone had some. Nobody hurt themselves or other people, and at moderate to high doses they said it was literally impossible to move and they disassociated. Lower doses made them feel relaxed and as though gravity was off.

Anosognosia, not knowing you are sick despite symptoms, is very common among several different kinds of mental illness including bipolar and schizophrenia. Spotting the disease in others is often difficult because the warning signs are not all that uncommon or easy to confuse with symptoms of drug use. There is no real pathology or simple diagnosis for the disease. Perhaps one form of latent (underlying) psychosis reacts to PCP, while other forms are benign under the same drug. It is highly speculative.
source: internet

that was an interesting watch,a real eye opener.

DXM may not be pcp, but I would assume the resemblance is there

PCP has been used in the area where I grew up for decades, and it is still going very strong.

I have personally never used it but I know many people who have that I grew up with. Nobody ever went crazy, violent, etc. even people who intentionally smoked PCP in very high doses. A lot of people I met had smoked it by accident since someone who liked it would buy dusted herb, and roll a joint or blunt with it, and not tell the other people smoking that it was herb with PCP. Everyone that I know who has smoked it or bought it, said how herb with PCP really smells and tastes of chemicals and does not smell, or taste like regular herb.

PCP has been heavily demonized. I think that for people who are prone to violence or are already crazy, it's going to much more readily lead to outbursts than most other drugs, because it's powerfully disinhibiting, disorienting, and mania-inducing. The craziest I've seen people act has been from dissociative abuse, be it ketamine, MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, or whatever else. They can really lead you off the deep end, but I don't think PCP has some magical property to it that makes it far worse than others in its class.

I've never tried PCP either, I would like to some day though because it sounds like, if you had a pure product and knew how much you were taking, it's a nice drug.

I used to do an awful lot of it, I'm afraid to say. It started back in the early 70's and continued until 1995 when I was busted for weight and decided it was no longer safe for me to enjoy. I did my time but I'm not going back.

My favorite way was smoking "wet" dipped mini buds. I would choose a bud-let the size of a Q-Tip bud and touch it to my "bottle" to allow it to wick up. A "special" pipe was used. that is to say it was nothing special, it was used for nothing else because even hitting the empty bowl would get you high and taste like "wet". The budl-et would yield one, maybe one and a half hits. Light off the contents and by the time you exhaled you were already starting to trip.

It's a shame it was demonized because it was indeed a nice drug.

I used to do an awful lot of it, I'm afraid to say. It started back in the early 70's and continued until 1995 when I was busted for weight and decided it was no longer safe for me to enjoy. I did my time but I'm not going back.

My favorite way was smoking "wet" dipped mini buds. I would choose a bud-let the size of a Q-Tip bud and touch it to my "bottle" to allow it to wick up. A "special" pipe was used. that is to say it was nothing special, it was used for nothing else because even hitting the empty bowl would get you high and taste like "wet". The budl-et would yield one, maybe one and a half hits. Light off the contents and by the time you exhaled you were already starting to trip.

What was PCP like for you in low, moderate, and high doses?

PCP has been heavily demonized. I think that for people who are prone to violence or are already crazy, it's going to much more readily lead to outbursts than most other drugs, because it's powerfully disinhibiting, disorienting, and mania-inducing. The craziest I've seen people act has been from dissociative abuse, be it ketamine, MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, or whatever else. They can really lead you off the deep end, but I don't think PCP has some magical property to it that makes it far worse than others in its class.

I've never tried PCP either, I would like to some day though because it sounds like, if you had a pure product and knew how much you were taking, it's a nice drug.

A lot of people who I grew up with used it, both in low doses like just smoking a hit or a few hits from a blunt, joint, or bowl. To intentionally using very large doses or smoking large quantities of it out of a 2 foot bong. Nobody became addicted to it, but addiction can happen. There was one guy who everyone knew used a lot of dust and he was a bit odd but he was like that long before he ever smoked wet/dust/PCP.

In lower doses the people I know who have used dust said how it made them feel as though they were floating while walking. Moderate doses made it difficult for them to move, and the people I know who took very high doses said how movement became extremely difficult but not impossible, but that they would stumble around and disassociate, and they thought they were literally going to pass out from the drug as it was that sedating. The people who loved disassociative drugs like K and DXM in high doses loved PCP.

I think demonizing PCP came from the US government when they had to close down their MKULTRA program, similar approach was taken towards LSD and other psychoactives with all the propaganda.

Couple of my friends and me long time ago, when weed was very illegal in the states, were looking to score some on new years and only managed to find some dusted weed in a hood, it was quite pricey too as I remember and it had definite chemical aroma to it. We were aware that it was "wet" weed, laced with PCP.

We used vaporizer with adjustable heat setting - it got us really high, very disinhibiting, but it felt kinda muddy. We also got slightly drunk and at the end we all got in a big argument over some stupid egoistic opinions and it ended up us almost getting in a physical fight and eventually not talking for months after that.:sus:

Not demonizing it but I can see how PCP (or any other strong NMDA-antagonist) can lead to psychotic breaks in predisposed people.

Dissociatives that are known to heavily induce mania and are on the more stimulating side are always a bit more dangerous than the sedating ones IMO. PCP is indeed very nice and definitely intersting.

To be honest we never wen tin for the low and medium range doses, even the 1st time I tried it I "holed". Back in the early 70's, maybe around 72 or so, we had this stuff called "Rocket Fuel" going around for a few months. It was free based PCP, but in crystal form, not in solution. You could only smoke it, it was not active orally (or at least very much less active. 1/2 half of a match head would launch you into a full DMT breakthrough type experience, although the visuals were much less vivid. Time would be distorted to the point where you could see black frames between thoughts and perception. There were entities as well.

Later on the more common 'angel dust" started appearing replacing the free base substance. This worked any way you wanted (oral, snorting, IV) but was much less active when smoked. The strength and appearance varied wildly from "dummy dust" ( a dry very powdery substance which had much less effect on the mind, but had a significant body high) to "Wacky Tac" ( a very waxy type substance that had to be chopped up with a razor blade before it would go up your nose) The Wacky Tac would be quite powerful and would easily bring disassociation and a "hole " experience.

Around 1978 the first of the mint leaf started coming through, and I never sourced any powder after that. I worked my way up the supply chain where I managed to get a good source of the "wet", usually getting 1/2 pint at a time. I can assure you that when someone buys pre dipped joints (sherms) it is usually diluted before dipping. An experience from the "bottle" is significantly different in terms of strength.

It would be very difficult to determine actual dosage as we never knew the dilution of the "water" that we got. That was the entire reason for buying in such quantities, to have a relatively stable strength once you determined how much to use. It is very easy to overdoes with straight water and I have lost several friends to PCP because they went too far.

As I stated before, usually a bud around the size of a green pea or cotton swab just touched to the surface of the bottle would be enough to provide a hit of sufficient strength so that people with very little tolerance would likely "break through" before they exhaled. It was like being in the eye of a hurricane, all calm and collected, while the entire universe swirled around you. We would almost always lose all contact with this world and be transported to random alternate realities. It was impossible to move, we just became comatose and absorbed into an alternate reality. I remember a frightening experience where I was sure that every time I took a hit I actually did travel in time and space and was desperately trying to find "the way back to reality" by taking more. Another "time" I came back and my hands were all cut up because I had crushed a large cactus between my hands and all the needles were still stuck in my flesh as I held the pulp of what was left of my cactus. This is a very serious substance that should probably not be trifled with in the doses we experienced unless one is a very experienced tripper.

To be honest we never wen tin for the low and medium range doses, even the 1st time I tried it I "holed". Back in the early 70's, maybe around 72 or so, we had this stuff called "Rocket Fuel" going around for a few months. It was free based PCP, but in crystal form, not in solution. You could only smoke it, it was not active orally (or at least very much less active. 1/2 half of a match head would launch you into a full DMT breakthrough type experience, although the visuals were much less vivid. Time would be distorted to the point where you could see black frames between thoughts and perception. There were entities as well.

Later on the more common 'angel dust" started appearing replacing the free base substance. This worked any way you wanted (oral, snorting, IV) but was much less active when smoked. The strength and appearance varied wildly from "dummy dust" ( a dry very powdery substance which had much less effect on the mind, but had a significant body high) to "Wacky Tac" ( a very waxy type substance that had to be chopped up with a razor blade before it would go up your nose) The Wacky Tac would be quite powerful and would easily bring disassociation and a "hole " experience.

Around 1978 the first of the mint leaf started coming through, and I never sourced any powder after that. I worked my way up the supply chain where I managed to get a good source of the "wet", usually getting 1/2 pint at a time. I can assure you that when someone buys pre dipped joints (sherms) it is usually diluted before dipping. An experience from the "bottle" is significantly different in terms of strength.

It would be very difficult to determine actual dosage as we never knew the dilution of the "water" that we got. That was the entire reason for buying in such quantities, to have a relatively stable strength once you determined how much to use. It is very easy to overdoes with straight water and I have lost several friends to PCP because they went too far.

As I stated before, usually a bud around the size of a green pea or cotton swab just touched to the surface of the bottle would be enough to provide a hit of sufficient strength so that people with very little tolerance would likely "break through" before they exhaled. It was like being in the eye of a hurricane, all calm and collected, while the entire universe swirled around you. We would almost always lose all contact with this world and be transported to random alternate realities. It was impossible to move, we just became comatose and absorbed into an alternate reality. I remember a frightening experience where I was sure that every time I took a hit I actually did travel in time and space and was desperately trying to find "the way back to reality" by taking more. Another "time" I came back and my hands were all cut up because I had crushed a large cactus between my hands and all the needles were still stuck in my flesh as I held the pulp of what was left of my cactus. This is a very serious substance that should probably not be trifled with in the doses we experienced unless one is a very experienced tripper.

PCP sounds crazy, or the way friends of mine who have used DXM or K in large doses described those drugs to be how they would basically go into another reality and time would change the way you described it.

I have never used any of these drugs, and have had some experiences with high doses of LSD and mushrooms, and cannabis/hash as a psychedelic, but those are not disassociative drugs.

What were the entities you experienced or met on PCP like?

There's levels to the shit (similar to DXM) it can be an upper, immobilize you, hallucinogen etc

What's sex like while dusted? A friend of mine described it as though he was having it for hours and everything was slowed way down and he had his ass torn up!

Do you like to tear the pussy up when you get wet?

When you said word is born or did you mean word is bond? Are you a 10 percenter?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=word is born

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=word is bond

Rodney King was high on PCP when he was pulled over.

He did not deserve to be beaten by all of those cops though and cause the L.A. riots because of brothas that were enraged at the verdict and took it all out on whites, Asians, and Latinos.

James Brown smoked some PCP and attacked his wife. :(

ahh beef n brokly my favorite drug combo.. to start off if you're smoking dip or dust(da black shit), den your not smokin pcp but a mixture of formaldehyde, just lettin you know cause actual pcp is type rare, and not for nothin, i aint neva see it out here pure form. But anyway that shit go in! First time I smoked I smoked 2 dust blunts(straight BD in witeowls) wit ma nigga, n den went and faced like a dub of dust mixed wit either piff or sour, nigga dat nite I was high for 7 hours(first time ever fuckin wit it) and I fell in love.. BEST FUCKIN HIGH, relaxed chill feel good as hell n im talkin about i was biking miles n shit dusted as fuck n it felt like a dream id cover 7 miles n it feel like 2 seconds past i wouldnt even remember how i got where but it was offical.. Carefull ma nigga, u cud be like me n come an instant dust head(smokedd errrrrry day for 2-3 months after first blunt), and smoking high amounts of dust mixed with good weed leads to psychosis as in u gonna hear shit bitch.. word is born u gon see shit too n believe even crazier shit, so dun get tooo in it unless u wanna be a lil loose boots but hey i did n im fine so mightaswelll meng. But yeah word is born da high offfical better den smokin straight dust imo, and wut I noticed is wen I smoke straight bd no weed I smoke more, and get immune(kno wen 1-2 blunts dont make u high) quicker and have to get more, so def stretch it with da weed meng. N if u fuck up n cant take da high, or feel like dyin, drink some milk. n o yea if u dun get POD but just good find a bitch n fuck, but word is born if u fuck a dusthead bitch dat smoke like 5-10 blunts or dipstiks, dey pussy be dry.. Not dat you cant get it wet, it dont make da water(lmao smoke da water, den aint no water) n dey need lube n shit. Only down side Id say to dust is after a lil binge u become maddd violent, which isnt a downside really, but u get toooo cocky where u surpass confidence na mean n try to take on da world n shittt u feel nothin high so pain aint an issue, nigga I almost died dusted b4 but i lovve it

Having sex while on PCP or other drugs-even just drunk and stoned-lowers your inhibitions and it's how a lot of people become HIV+ since they have unsafe sex with random people or people who they know who are HIV+ but don't know this, who don't tell or lie about it, and they have the mentality that HIV infection would never happen to them. Stay safe.

Last edited:

I never used PCP or angel dust, wet, love boat, illy, sherm, 'embalming fluid', etc. Given how in vogue it was when I was a teen and adult and how in the city I grew up in how common it was I am surprised. A lot of people who I grew up with used it, had tried it once or maybe two or three times. Or would smoke some if someone had some on weed and everyone wanted to get wet. Nobody became violent, went crazy, or had the police called on them. There was one dust head but he died from heroin/opiates, or coke and not PCP.

How did the angel-dust make you feel?
I dunno, blazin!

Last edited: