• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

PCP and Weed

na nigga enbalming fluid and formaldahyde aint no fuckin street names how u sound.. go around talkin like dat in da hill u prolly get fucked up bfore served. street names like bd, demon, dust, illy shit like dat.. And DUMBASS NIGGAS, do you know how PCP look like?? in powder form, nothing like wut u gettin in da streets word is born. AND NIGGA I WUDNT SMOKE SHIT IF IT AINT GET ME HIGH, NIGGA GOT JERZCITYS BEST BD, SO U WRONG WIT DAT SELLING FORMALDAHYDE AND NOT GETTIN HIGH OR WUTEVER U SAY... MONEY MY WATER WILL SHIT ON ANYWATER UR SUBURB ASSS GET n 2 PULLS OFF MY BLUNTS U IN LALALAND N IM RUNNIN UR POCKETS B

Omg I lol'd so hard. Dude you're wrong, get over it. I highly suggest you start reading this: Erowid PCP Vault.

PCP is a HCl, yes, but "wet" is just a solution made from the HCl and a solvent.

DO NOT GO SMOKING FORMALDAHYDE, IT IS NOT PHENCYCLIDINE AND CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS.

*and lololol it's "word is bond" not "word is born". C'mon, at least get your diction right if you're going to play the act here.8)*

STRAIGHT FROM BIG LURCH

If you miss because you bound to die
You fucking around with some niggas thats high off of formaldehyde
That zude the bang, sooths the brain before I do a hit (Im already)
From the land of the wet cigarettes

DAT DA NIGGA WHO WENT A LIL |KOOKOO N EAT DAT BITCH, NA NIGGA HE AINT EAT DAT BITCH OUT HE EAT DAT BITCH YA DIG,, HE WAS SMOKIN SOME GOOD SHIT, GUESS WUT IT WAS FORMALDAHYDE.

Its street term, good lord stop being so hard headed. Also, no need to use caps we can all read just fine. 8(

In fact, there are constantly re-circulating rumors that substances being sold by these names do not contain PCP, but are instead actually the fluid (formaldehyde) used for embalming as would be used in a mortuary. But there is evidence to support that this is primarily a case of confused slang terms. 'Embalming Fluid' is a common street slang term for PCP and has been for many years. PCP can come in liquid form, so the term 'fluid' is fitting. It is entirely possible (actually quite likely) that the confusion between PCP and embalming fluid (formaldehyde) has gone so far as to cause a new trend where PCP is actually mixed with formaldehye (or other 'embalming fluids') and used as a recreational psychoactive. But there is little evidence that the formaldehyde itself causes any pleasant or desirable effects.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pcp/pcp_info6.shtml

Now smoke a joint and calm the hell down, homie. 8)

OK n u right..... dats y every nigga in da hood dusted and no one got da powder form or anything other dan formaldyhe and u kno how I KNO we all gettin high of form and not pcp??? A LOT OF SALON PRODUCTS CONTAIN AMOUNTS OF FORMALDHYDE AND REAAAK DA WAY BD DO, AND NIGGAS WILL JERK U THINKIN U GETTIN WATER WIT SOME NAILPOLISH SHIT.... SO IF DAT WAT WE SMELL WIT BD, AND DA SHIT DAT CONTAIN FORMALDHYDE, DEN GUESS WUT DA COMMON INGREDIENT IS

Ill post it again for you:

In fact, there are constantly re-circulating rumors that substances being sold by these names do not contain PCP, but are instead actually the fluid (formaldehyde) used for embalming as would be used in a mortuary. But there is evidence to support that this is primarily a case of confused slang terms. 'Embalming Fluid' is a common street slang term for PCP and has been for many years. PCP can come in liquid form, so the term 'fluid' is fitting. It is entirely possible (actually quite likely) that the confusion between PCP and embalming fluid (formaldehyde) has gone so far as to cause a new trend where PCP is actually mixed with formaldehye (or other 'embalming fluids') and used as a recreational psychoactive. But there is little evidence that the formaldehyde itself causes any pleasant or desirable effects.

I highly suggest you stop now before you make more of a fool out of yourself :|

n no one in da hood kno wut da fuck formaldahyde is, u go around askin for dat u gon look like a narco n get bodied... Word is born come see me greenville sec jerzcity, i stay in da hood u look on da net for street terms... AINT NO BODY go around asking for embalming fluid, try dat in da hood niggas gon look at u funny, those are not street names bre.. where u read dat from

Experience>reading shit

once again........ U can be a book smart nerd but dat wont get u real pcp in da hood im done but ill let u slide so u can stop googling shit to think ur right, atleast i come up wit conclusions based up on analysis, experience, then research... Not soley upon google, bitch

Whatever makes you sleep at night. 8)
Your posts make me sad for the human race.

Ive gotten wet plenty times, like, actually wet, smoking PCP, not whatever crap you guys think you're smoking because you cant tell slang from actual chemistry.

Solely upon google? More like solely upon fact, please.

Embalming fluid, as used in a mortuary, is traditionally made from formaldehyde. It does not contain PCP. Formaldehyde and PCP are completely different chemicals, which are not related. Formaldehyde is a known carcinogen linked to nasal and lung cancer, and with possible links to brain cancer and leukemia and should not be smoked.

Last edited:
na nigga enbalming fluid and formaldahyde aint no fuckin street names how u sound.. go around talkin like dat in da hill u prolly get fucked up bfore served. street names like bd, demon, dust, illy shit like dat.. And DUMBASS NIGGAS, do you know how PCP look like?? in powder form, nothing like wut u gettin in da streets word is born. AND NIGGA I WUDNT SMOKE SHIT IF IT AINT GET ME HIGH, NIGGA GOT JERZCITYS BEST BD, SO U WRONG WIT DAT SELLING FORMALDAHYDE AND NOT GETTIN HIGH OR WUTEVER U SAY... MONEY MY WATER WILL SHIT ON ANYWATER UR SUBURB ASSS GET n 2 PULLS OFF MY BLUNTS U IN LALALAND N IM RUNNIN UR POCKETS B

Yo, homie troll from da hood. U be trippin' on dat angel dust ma nigga...
Formaldehyde ain't wat be makin' you high, bro.

Cause folks requested some wet jams...

Jayo Felony - Sherm Sticc - CLASSIC!!!!

Method Man - Tical - Classic, Meth was dusted making this whole album for sure. If you watch any of this vids from this CD, watch Meth's eyes; he has insane nystagmus as he is dusted beyond belief... Also want to point out that RZA (who handles most of the production) is / was an admitted dusthead

Shyheim - Dust Juice

Pharoah - Strugglin' for Sanity - Founding member of the classic Houston group STREET MILITARY, currently serving a 50-year sentence for aggravated assault / attempted murder while sherm'd out

Gangsta NIP - Smokin Amp - H-Town shit

Gil Scott Heron - Angel Dust

Pretty much anything by DJ Screw

ahh beef n brokly my favorite drug combo.. to start off if you're smoking dip or dust(da black shit), den your not smokin pcp but a mixture of formaldehyde, just lettin you know cause actual pcp is type rare, and not for nothin, i aint neva see it out here pure form. But anyway that shit go in! First time I smoked I smoked 2 dust blunts(straight BD in witeowls) wit ma nigga, n den went and faced like a dub of dust mixed wit either piff or sour, nigga dat nite I was high for 7 hours(first time ever fuckin wit it) and I fell in love.. BEST FUCKIN HIGH, relaxed chill feel good as hell n im talkin about i was biking miles n shit dusted as fuck n it felt like a dream id cover 7 miles n it feel like 2 seconds past i wouldnt even remember how i got where but it was offical.. Carefull ma nigga, u cud be like me n come an instant dust head(smokedd errrrrry day for 2-3 months after first blunt), and smoking high amounts of dust mixed with good weed leads to psychosis as in u gonna hear shit bitch.. word is born u gon see shit too n believe even crazier shit, so dun get tooo in it unless u wanna be a lil loose boots but hey i did n im fine so mightaswelll meng. But yeah word is born da high offfical better den smokin straight dust imo, and wut I noticed is wen I smoke straight bd no weed I smoke more, and get immune(kno wen 1-2 blunts dont make u high) quicker and have to get more, so def stretch it with da weed meng. N if u fuck up n cant take da high, or feel like dyin, drink some milk. n o yea if u dun get POD but just good find a bitch n fuck, but word is born if u fuck a dusthead bitch dat smoke like 5-10 blunts or dipstiks, dey pussy be dry.. Not dat you cant get it wet, it dont make da water(lmao smoke da water, den aint no water) n dey need lube n shit. Only down side Id say to dust is after a lil binge u become maddd violent, which isnt a downside really, but u get toooo cocky where u surpass confidence na mean n try to take on da world n shittt u feel nothin high so pain aint an issue, nigga I almost died dusted b4 but i lovve it

What's sex like while dusted? A friend of mine described it as though he was having it for hours and everything was slowed way down and he had his ass torn up!

Do you like to tear the pussy up when you get wet?

When you said word is born or did you mean word is bond? Are you a 10 percenter?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=word is born

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=word is bond

Rodney King was high on PCP when he was pulled over.

He did not deserve to be beaten by all of those cops though and cause the L.A. riots because of brothas that were enraged at the verdict and took it all out on whites, Asians, and Latinos.

James Brown smoked some PCP and attacked his wife. :(

Last edited:
Method Man - Tical - Classic, Meth was dusted making this whole album for sure. If you watch any of this vids from this CD, watch Meth's eyes; he has insane nystagmus as he is dusted beyond belief... Also want to point out that RZA (who handles most of the production) is / was an admitted dusthead

That's a pretty good point, real wet will leave your eyes yellow and darting around shadily for at least a week after you take some. I hated it when crossing someone on the sidewalk trying not to look messed up, but your eyes have a mind of their own. Check out this interview with Cage from Leak Bros for some more footage of dusted rappers and their involuntary movements:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CO4a884XUg

Than again considering the dude was a Thorazine pin-cushion for most of his life than hit the wet raw, it's surprising he's not seizing on the floor.

Experience>reading shit

once again........ U can be a book smart nerd but dat wont get u real pcp in da hood im done but ill let u slide so u can stop googling shit to think ur right, atleast i come up wit conclusions based up on analysis, experience, then research... Not soley upon google, bitch

Hey Beef,

If I were you I would stop spewing garbage at Thizzer as it only makes you look foolish. He is right, you are wrong, quite simply. Do your research elsewhere than "The Hill" where people get "bodied" when they sound intelligent.

Thizzer, unlike you, posts his knowledge based on empirical evidence and established facts of chemistry and drug culture. And I feel he is well educated AND experienced in the field of dissociatives (correct me if I'm wrong there Thizzer, but I think I'm on the bull's eye)

You are basing your "assumptions" on street slang and what violent hoodlums with apparently no basic knowledge of science are telling you. Here in Quebec, you can buy something called "Mess" which is a powdered form of Phencyclidine, however because of this old slang, many people confuse it with mescaline, which is another compound and is VERY DIFFERENT. This confusion has given a bad reputation to mescaline here for the average person who knows nothing of the world of psychoactives. This happens frequently around the world.

Yes, you can experience a lot of drugs. That doesn't mean that you will understand the chemical structure nor will you be able to synthesize it. Most likely you'll be given a slang term and you will not even know what the fuck it is that you are taking. In order to educate yourself, experience is not enough, you need KNOWLEDGE. And that, my friend, you find in BOOKS and in INTERNET RESEARCH on reliable websites such as PiKHAL/TiKHAL and Erowid.

Face it: you are wrong, Formaldehyde will get you sick, NOT HIGH, get over it.

On a more positive side-note, this guy is even more hilarious than DXMkid.

It can smell like a nail-polish like solvent AND get you high if it's PCP dissolved in a solvent. Now, that solvent may be formaldehyde but it can also be another one. Somehow I don't think beef n brokly is a chemist so you're not gonna convince anyone you can identify a solvent as being formaldehyde or being NOT that.

What does BD stand for, though?

And what the hell is a 10 percenter?

Anyway thanks a lot for that masterful colloquial shit there. =D

Hey Beef,

If I were you I would stop spewing garbage at Thizzer as it only makes you look foolish. He is right, you are wrong, quite simply. Do your research elsewhere than "The Hill" where people get "bodied" when they sound intelligent.

Thizzer, unlike you, posts his knowledge based on empirical evidence and established facts of chemistry and drug culture. And I feel he is well educated AND experienced in the field of dissociatives (correct me if I'm wrong there Thizzer, but I think I'm on the bull's eye)

You are basing your "assumptions" on street slang and what violent hoodlums with apparently no basic knowledge of science are telling you. Here in Quebec, you can buy something called "Mess" which is a powdered form of Phencyclidine, however because of this old slang, many people confuse it with mescaline, which is another compound and is VERY DIFFERENT. This confusion has given a bad reputation to mescaline here for the average person who knows nothing of the world of psychoactives. This happens frequently around the world.

Yes, you can experience a lot of drugs. That doesn't mean that you will understand the chemical structure nor will you be able to synthesize it. Most likely you'll be given a slang term and you will not even know what the fuck it is that you are taking. In order to educate yourself, experience is not enough, you need KNOWLEDGE. And that, my friend, you find in BOOKS and in INTERNET RESEARCH on reliable websites such as PiKHAL/TiKHAL and Erowid.

Face it: you are wrong, Formaldehyde will get you sick, NOT HIGH, get over it.

On a more positive side-note, this guy is even more hilarious than DXMkid.

+internets to you, good sir! :D

You're definitely on the money right there man, I loves me some dissociatives! ;)