• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not windy here. I was told it would be very windy. I am disappointed.

I don't think I've ever rolled a joint and I'm pretty ancient. I've tried to roll one a few times and it was really terrible. I'm more than happy to hand it over to anyone who says "Here, let me do it".

Tomorrow, When The War Began out September 2nd. I'm going to have to watch it, regardless of shittyness.

I'm not going to. I've decided that besides in a few exceptional cases movie versions are only for arseholes who can't read. I've seen the preview, it will not be an exceptional case.

See I could go to my parents' house, climb into the roof, bring down my favourite childhood possessions and piss all over them. It seems like a retarded idea though leaving them all stained and covered in urine.

Last edited:
yeah sexy naked DSL is where it's at
i'm too sexy for my modem..

we might be going to watch Inception at Gold Class on weekend. well hopefully- not my gold class voucher so not my choice really =p
I've heard good things bout said movie. something about people eating people's dreams right?

what would a dream taste like
apart from the obvious Cadbury white chocolate Dream..
my dreams would taste all odd- like banana split with BBQ sauce drizzled on top

I had a dream that about Kepil Dev last night. The man hasn't played cricket for India in almost 25 years for fuck sake. I was supposed to give a cricket bat to someone at a prize giving and thought the inscription that I meant to read out to the crowd was naff so I just handed him the bat. I can still see the look of contempt he gave me. He would have fucked Leonardo right up.

True story.

NSFW:
18sld3.jpg

all my fantasy trades are done for this week

for someone who has no idea with AFL, i think i have done well...

Well i beat xcidium... he was shit...

^ Nope, I'm fucking sick of cooking. I spent 3 hours today fucking cooking. I did a traditional Italian ragu alla bollognaise... tomorrow I'm getting a fucking pizza, or at least frozen pies :D

Nah, not giving in. Just that why would you spend so many hours in the kitchen just to feed one mouth. If I was cooking for a number of people I could justify the amount of time. I mean, I even fucking peeled the tomatoes, you ever peeled a tomato before???

I can't stand tomatoes, so no. And I agree with your logic, that's why I call Pizza Hut. They cook for many mouths.

I mean, I even fucking peeled the tomatoes, you ever peeled a tomato before???

You say that like it's a hard thing?
Cut an 'X' through the skin at the top and bottom, put the tomatoes in a bowl of boiling water and after a few minutes the skins will just peel straight off!

Status
Not open for further replies.