• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty cool, I love perpetual motion toys :)

^ That's pretty cool, and I thought I had some time on my hands :)

I meant this sort of thing;

3048022405_91ce45acb9_m.jpg

Oh, those... Yeah I like the concept, but where's the personalisation? Where's the love?

But not old enough to have ever rolled a joint before? Kids these days, I'll never understand them.

I've never really rolled a joint before :-o pot has never been my thing
that's not to say I haven't had fun in a myriad of other naughty ways ;)

in the future we will have robots like Rosie from the Jetsons rolling our joints
and then further on- god himself will roll our joints. coz isn't he coming back down to Earth when Acropolis Now comes back on TV? when all hel;l breaks loose or something and something

I know jack about religion
add your religion to a slab of spam and fry it up hot-diggity-dog! (I mean that in a nice way)

likewise Mr. Bond
I'm coming back over your way in November for a wedding
(your way is still WA rite?)

Hey mg2s :)

Gonna cook a mad, Jamie Oliver inspired carbonara tonight. Might have to go have a few beers at the rissole first though. Rain rain rain.

hi Klue :)

oooh I love carbonara! toretellini over fettuchini preferably. often though by the end of your serve the taste has become a bit too much- bit too rich and creamy. and cheesy in my case admitttedly- I usually add heaps of parmesan also

every time MAD MEN finishes and the credits roll and David Carbonara's name comes up (I think he does the music or something) it makes me hanker for some *licks chops*

I'm using fresh pasta, so I can make it however I want. I'm just going to cut it in strips about 10mm wide. And I'm going for the traditional method, with eggs, parmesan and a tiny bit of cream stirred through at the end. It's the eggs that make the sauce.

Cooking a bream I caught at the moment, the Carbonara might have to wait until tomorrow...

hmmm,
I stopped in to catch up with a mate earlier today and he looked like shit and said he was feeling "under the weather"

wtf does that mean.... we are all UNDER the weather.... stupid cliches.

When someone asks you how you are and you reply, "Fine".

I prefer to respond with ''a bit uncomfortable as I have zombie head crabs scuttling down my back and trying to eat off my moles'' :(

I'm using fresh pasta, so I can make it however I want. I'm just going to cut it in strips about 10mm wide. And I'm going for the traditional method, with eggs, parmesan and a tiny bit of cream stirred through at the end. It's the eggs that make the sauce.

Cooking a broom I caught at the moment, the Carbonara might have to wait until tomorrow...

this would be even more of a dish

Well, it was tasty. My broom is pretty rank, like with crusty stuff and lots of coffee grounds in it. Might make a nice reduction though ;)

FAAAACK!
my mobile bill for the month is $1678o8o i'm meant to be on a $49 cap! curse you parentals-currently-without-the-home-phone-on-atm('óh but we don't need it on' YES YOU DO COZ IT COSTS ME TOO MUCH $$$ TO CALL YOU! and I have vioP..)
going over ur data limit rapes you like how that turtle rapes the other turtle in that you tube vid!! :X:(

Do they have Satellite internet? :)

I hardly use the home phone at all, but need it for my internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.