• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've seen that ad and the woman in it must have some kind of serious disassociation issues. Who the fucks stands at a door whilst some dude jumps out of his building, on to a bus, travels to the supermarket, buys hair dye and then returns home to apply same hair dye?

Anyone who stands around waiting that long must be fucked in the head.

Absence seizure?

now i know you dont have to be the smartest kid to work at macca's... FFS i worked there for a few years... but i would assume you would have some general wit...

we decided we would be bad and eat macca's for dinner tonight, went via the drive thru, ordered
1 x Medium Angus the Third Meal
1 x Small Grand Angus Meal

Pay, go to next window

Get Drinks and Chips, asked to wait in waiting bay.

Wait... eat chips...

Finally someone comes out with our burgers... with extra chips (SCORE)... drive home

get home, open up burgers

1 x Grand Angus
1 x fucked if i know... it was the Angus the Third... but instead of Angus... it was chicken...

HOW FUCKIN HARD IT THAT TO GET RIGHT??? seriously... kids these days...

Sometimes it's fun to screw over people you didn't like the look of. I know I did it a few times. Then again, it doesn't really work through the drive thru. Drive back and pound some ass.

This may sound pathetic,

But i just rolled my first ever joint :D

Fkn over the moon about it haha :p

^ did you roll a roach for it? or did you cheat and use a filter? at soundwave this year i was watching placebo and some young kid and his girl sparked up a joint. he looked my way and passed it to me, i took a couple of hits then realised he'd used a filter instead of a roach... i'm not sure if it actually filters out any of the goodness but imo a joint isn't a joint unless there is a roach.

now i know you dont have to be the smartest kid to work at macca's... FFS i worked there for a few years... but i would assume you would have some general wit...

we decided we would be bad and eat macca's for dinner tonight, went via the drive thru, ordered
1 x Medium Angus the Third Meal
1 x Small Grand Angus Meal

Pay, go to next window

Get Drinks and Chips, asked to wait in waiting bay.

Wait... eat chips...

Finally someone comes out with our burgers... with extra chips (SCORE)... drive home

get home, open up burgers

1 x Grand Angus
1 x fucked if i know... it was the Angus the Third... but instead of Angus... it was chicken...

HOW FUCKIN HARD IT THAT TO GET RIGHT??? seriously... kids these days...
haha, i fucking hate that. now whenever i goto drive thru i always park and check what they've given me.

just recently i went to KFC and ordered a Tower Burger Combo and 6 nuggets (yes i'm a pig). I get home and its just a normal fillet burger. I was soooo looking forward to the Tower Burger I drove back and abused them and scored a free burger...the fuel i used to get there and back probably cost more than the actual burger.... but that isn't the point.

Toilet_Sign_-_How_To_Sit.jpg

^ did you roll a roach for it? or did you cheat and use a filter? at soundwave this year i was watching placebo and some young kid and his girl sparked up a joint. he looked my way and passed it to me, i took a couple of hits then realised he'd used a filter instead of a roach... i'm not sure if it actually filters out any of the goodness but imo a joint isn't a joint unless there is a roach.

Sure did man, just rolled and smoked another one..Shame it will be my last one for a couple of weeks :(

But not old enough to have ever rolled a joint before? Kids these days, I'll never understand them.

Ive never bothered to roll/smoke joint's until lately, Hence why Ive never rolled before...Bong's and bucket's were the way to go imo..

Anyway, Phuket here i come :D

^ And? What is it!?

Pine nuts are $100 a kilo at the moment, so expensive! :X

Status
Not open for further replies.