• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic Thread ver. Maybe you should beat off to your own ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and,

has anyone else seen that ad for the mens touch-up-hair dye where the chick is at the front door asking for milk, he jumps off the balcony onto a passing truck, gets milk and the hair-dye, somehow gets back up to his apartment, dyes his hair then gives her the milk and says "was there anything else?" ;)

the look the chick has at the end is so hilariously weird.
fuckin gets me everytime

Yeah I've seen that ad and the woman in it must have some kind of serious disassociation issues. Who the fucks stands at a door whilst some dude jumps out of his building, on to a bus, travels to the supermarket, buys hair dye and then returns home to apply same hair dye?

Anyone who stands around waiting that long must be fucked in the head.

exactly!

not long after i posted that, the other ad came on,

"daddy you'll be a really great citch for someone"

GAH!

I made pizza once, but I really only like it as a quick snack and making it takes too long :p

Easiest Pizza base ever.

1 cup self-raising flour
1/4 tsp salt
4-6 tbsp Greek-style yoghurt

Combine flour, salt and yoghurt in a bowl until a soft dough forms. You need to
obtain an easy-to-roll dough texture. Don't knead the dough.

The dough should be slightly sticky when it is in the bowl, put self raising flower on your hands and shape and pat the dough out on a bed of SR flour, the stickiness should be sealed by the flour. then place on a greased pizza tray, and pat and shape it to size, about 24 cm.

Put on what ever topping you like, and hey presto, from starting to make it to eating is about 30 mins (including 10-15 mins in oven.

Om nom nom

Now excuse me I need to try and find two mirrors =D

Yeeeah, but there's Pizza Hut :p

Two mirrors, I have those in my bathroom. They work wonders :D

Thanks baysieguy1, I'm going to try that in a half quantity.

I'm pretty sure my yeast is too old anyway.

Nice one!

Outside of myself and a couple of my good buddies you are the only person I know to have seen that movie.

Reverse Microwave FTW!

Dude! My friends and I absolutely love it, best movie ever made! :D I've pretty well memorised the whole thing, I love it so much =D I passed it on to Popavich and c0tb a few years ago so there is more people you know who have seen it ;)

The reverse microwave, remember that shit? I need to put the freon in it to get it to work. It makes like, ice so fast, it makes beers icy cold, it makes pizza that's too hot a little bit cooler so you don't burn the roof of your mouth. I fuckin made that shit already! :D

I'm pretty sure my yeast is too old anyway.

That's what I thought too, but now I'm pregnant with nickyj's baby! Keep trying, son!

Anyway, I'm off to Surfer Blood where I'm going to nab me a hot indie Sydney uni type who will woo me with Proust and then challenge me to beer pong.

This baby is totally fucked, nickyj.

Haha, that's ok. I can't say I was expecting a lot from this one given it's Mother's violent drinking problem :D

P.S Surfer Blood are also over rated. Are you going to go to any side shows that are any good? :D

Trust Aus Social not to be able to say the word yeast without snickering =D

I have just discovered the awesomeness that is Al Green.

This song is just pure superiority;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vejN1B1tdgE

I had his myspace streaming in the background while I was cooking dinner and I recognised the bassline from a Downsyde song. I thought D'Angelo was cool, this guy is the architect of cool.

^^ I'm sure you would have heard Lets Stay Together before, but I just wanted to give it a shout-out because Al Green is - like you say - the architect of cool.

whenever i put that song on, I shimmy around the house singing and crooning.

as a matter of fact, I'm going to play it NOW!

BRB!

Yep, I have listened to the Pulp Fiction soundtrack heaps. There are a few other songs of his that I recognize as being pretty popular.

Pretty proud of the rissoles I made from scratch this afternoon... never buying those salty processed ones from the butcher ever again.

Home grown herbs, home made bread crumbs, organic flour... I even minced the steaks myself.

Viva la food revolution!

^ good man. The PF soundtrack is essential to any collection.

I was soooo ripped off this afternoon. Since when do cleanskins cost $10!!! HUH!?

^^ you're right, it was some stupid dude called HARRY BROWN!

DAMN YOU HARRY BROWN!

Goon of fortune.

You can buy cleanskins on ebay right? If I drank wine I would buy them there...

bwhahaha, Sandra Sully just lost it on the late news.

kinda when she loses it when i put it in her pooper :D

WE LOVE YOU THE DARK CONTINENT!
GOODNIGHT!

I already posted this in the lounge but for anyone that doesnt venture in there

39117_457999325991_689815991_6142689_8230365_n.jpg

38006_457999795991_689815991_6142699_3660465_n.jpg

Video Here

Status
Not open for further replies.