WARNING: purported 6-APB sold as "Benzo Fury"

Jamshyd

Bluelight Crew
Apparently there is a "release date" set in august for this new drug in Europe (ridiculous if you ask me).. Anyway, the vendors seem to have found "6-APB" too sterile and decided to market it as "BENZO FURY".

Now "Benzo" is also short for "Benzodiazepine". This "nickname" is potentially very dangerous as it could lead to confusion. Many fatalities have occurred in the past because people confused the slang-names of drugs.

SO PLEASE, DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND DROP THE "BENZO FURY" BULLSHIT!! AND ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

Spread the word.

keywords: benzo fury benzofury 6-apb 6-(2-aminopropyl)benzofuran or 1-benzofuran-6-ylpropan-2-amine 6-apdb ecstasy meph mephedrone mdma meth legal high buy vendor UK england law legal illegal pellets rave party

Last edited:
Just got an email from no vendor names offering it. they're advertising delivery to your door, or meet up and get it. is it dangerous?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing is known about this substance. At this point we don't even know if this chemical is what it is purported to be.

Definitely NOT safe.

i just revevied "100mg 6-apb sample" this mornning pure white crystaline powder weighing 85mg on the scale plus we bits left in the capsule. i did not get this of one of the 5.

i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who does not know of 'The 5'.

All untested chemicals aren't safe, even some of the tested ones too. When the baggie it comes in says; Not For Human Consumption, it's a sign.

From e-mailing assorted vedors i have found that usually iffy ones refer to this as Benzo Fury and have sometimes not even anwered back to the question "Can you confirm it's 6-APB?", i know vendor talk is not aloud but i wouldn't buy a toothbrush from them.

^ I think you should be fine as you didn't reference any single vendor by name. Naming a specific vendor would be classed as source info.

Yeah I wouldn't ever eat a pill/powder that is sold as "benzo fury", but I heard that it is apparently a common thing to do in the British Isles (ie. eating random, unidentified pills).

Please guys, be careful. These pills are no longer some ephedrine + caffeine + 12 legal herbs shit. This stuff is powerful and, from the sounds of it, potentially very toxic. There are other legal, powerful ecstasy alternatives out there today that are less shady. Choose any one of them instead of unnamed shit for the time being! The people who make it in China don't give two shits about your wellbeing. They just want your vendors' money.

Interestingly enough one of the big 5 has just stopped talking to me again. So I'm putting this crazy ass goose chase to rest. Kiss my arse big 5 I've had enough of you useless bastards. Apologies to the mods if I have broken any rules .

Please be careful guys this is a disaster waiting to happen .

The big 5 might have shit that works but I am not believing it for one minute that it is what it says it is. If they cannot guarantee supply I'm thinking that they are attempting to bang together "benzo furry " with different chemicals.

My 2 cents I'm not dealing with you asses

Apparently there is a "release date" set in august for this new drug in Europe (ridiculous if you ask me).. Anyway, the vendors seem to have found "6-APB" too sterile and decided to market it as "BENZO FURY".

Now "Benzo" is also short for "Benzodiazepine". This "nickname" is potentially very dangerous as it could lead to confusion. Many fatalities have occurred in the past because people confused the slang-names of drugs.

SO PLEASE, DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND DROP THE "BENZO FURY" BULLSHIT!! AND ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

Spread the word.

Benzo stands for one half of the name benzofuran, which is the chemical used for benzofury, it is not related to benzodiazepine.

It is part of the phenylethylamine group of substance, which include MDMA MDA etc which are already contolled , this one seems to have possible been tweeked to get around the law ( I think)!!! can anyone confirm this?

It is one one of the substance in PIHKAL think it is f22. Shulgin didn't think much off it. Not sure if it will cause any long term damage. Anybody have any ideas?

Seems like the RC People are just going through PIHKAL one by one.

But i agree it is confusing to use the term benzo and potentially dangerous

There are other legal, powerful ecstasy alternatives out there today that are less shady. Choose any one of them instead of unnamed shit for the time being!

sorry but which chemicals you mean? if there was something that works, people would be not spending xx on benzo pellets...

sorry but which chemicals you mean? if there was something that works, people would be not spending xx on benzo pellets...

This. I don't know of any. All I see is a very shady RC market. After my last few experiences of ordering chemicals online, I really think I'm on the verge of giving up. Official BF pellets are the least of your worries compared to some of the mis-labellings/inconsistent powders around.

This. I don't know of any. All I see is a very shady RC market. After my last few experiences of ordering chemicals online, I really think I'm on the verge of giving up. Official BF pellets are the least of your worries compared to some of the mis-labellings/inconsistent powders around.

4FA/FMP that's what you need, honestly you wont be complaining after 150MG of that. I can't see why people are fucking around with anything else tbh.

I had some of the 6-APB that was going around, tried it twice, last time i did it bombed a total of about 250mg over about an hour. Didn't get any good effects, but noticed some deep purple of joints, elbows etc., sort of thing i normally only get after a good few hours of heavy stim abuse, as well as accompanygin dodgy chest tightness.. ended up taking some activated charcoal soon after 2nd bomb to prevent any more absorbing.

Note that im not sure if it was actually 6-APB, but it was from one of the big chinese vendors.

its called benzo fury due to its chemical make up look at the wiki on the substance 6-APB and u will see.... 6-APB is
"It is an analogue of MDA where the 3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl ring system has been replaced with a benzofuran ring"

I dont agree with this i think most RC's are shit... the long term problems far outway the short term fun but when you are on probation its tought to pass shit up some times etc...

this whole wave of drugs is gross any one heard of ivory wave. its pretty much ruining the lives of anyone who touches it.. just think all this shit is fucked.

drugs are good

legal drugs are bad

this is a showing on

how fucked our world

has become keep the safe

drugs illegal and keep the crazy

fucking ones legal and turn a blind eye

crazy euro shit i beat this post looks right to

those useing all that crazy legal high bs take some heroin and crack

insteada risking ur life risk nothing and get a better high (speed balls kids)

Last edited by a moderator: