Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Tell us about the last film you watched, mate!

^I think he's better suited to playing a dysfunctional character see 'Mysterious Skin' and 'Killshot'.

Sorrow and the Pity is incredible - has me wanting to write a damn essay on the theme.
while thinking about the film, i had to wonder - amongst people with debilitating physical or mental "disorders";; if those whom live in environments or with people rather who provide lots of pity if they are more likely to commit suicide then those who do not.

you know..? being reminded constantly of how fucked you are, and how limited in capacity you are - having to accept so soon a cap on life, seems ones own personal talents and abilities would probably never be recognized, or seen as unrealistic "day-dreams".
a thought...

Paul%2BInternational%2BPoster.jpg

Some funny parts, but overall cheesy !

Rango%2BBanner.jpg

Rango
Really enjoyed this one! I was warned it's not your typical animated fare, and to me that is a good thing. The comedy is well-timed and just silly enough to remind me that it's a Nickelodeon movie. Otherwise the story and characters are very compelling. This will probably end up being one of my "cult" favorites!

captain_america_movie_2011-wallpaper-1440x900-copy-620x250.jpg

Captain America
This one was solid, but far from impressive, I'm sad to say. The friends I saw it with loved it, but for me it never really picked up enough steam, or decided whether it wanted to be an action flick or something more dramatic. It wasn't bad at all, just not quite as good as it should have been.