• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Desoxypipradrol) + (2CI )+ (benzos) - First Time with desoxy - Psychosis (EPIC)

Mugz

Bluelighter
There might be a few gaps in this account as I also had a hell of a lot of benzos too. Also my brain may have decided not to remember some things in too much detail. This account is of things as they happened to the best of my memory and from the perspective that I remember having at the time.

A couple of months ago me and my girlfriend decided to try some desoxypipradrol. We were convinced that we would be responsible with it. I even made a few posts in EADD saying how responsible I was going to be.

so 10mg max over 12 hours should be pretty fine then. Last dose was before 10am and it is locked away now to prevent redosing again and for common sense. after a couple of benzos to take some edge of, i feel practically normal again now and could easily sleep tonight

I have read all of the trip reports from front to back and the only problems seem to arise with compulsive redosing, while I agree self control is not one of my strongest attributes I have not gone in too deep with this drug as I had been very wary of it before every trying it and it sat in the cupboard for over a month.

Im on schedule to go to sleep tonight and dont see any reason why I wont be in bed tonight and sleeping and awake tomorrow nice and fresh​

Suffice it to say, I wasn't in bed that night and didnt go to sleep. It was a long time before I went to sleep. It was nice and fun, enjoyable for the first 10 hours, then there was a redose and it was really good for the next 10 hours. I redosed again after that after about 8 hours but this time decided to add some 2ci. I really cannot remember too much about this period before the psychosis. Much of it was spent browsing the internet randomly researching totally unimportant things.

What was truly bewildering though was how little effect benzos seemed to have on desoxy. I was eating midazolams by the handfull and was not tired at all.

I remember before the psychosis me and my girlfriend both decided that we couldn't be trusted with desoxy and packaged it up ready to send to a friend. We also randomly decided that we would like to buy some knitting needles so that she could teach me how to knit. I found the phone number of a local wool shop and spoke to a woman who worked there, apparently the store was closing but she would let us buy some needles and wool from her house instead. I finished packing the desoxy for my friend then we set of in the car to the knitting shop and the DHL place.

There was lots of traffic on the roads because of the local football team having a home game so we decided that I would walk to the DHL place and my girlfriend would drive to the house of the woman with the wool. I got to the DHL place and realised that I was very anxious and couldn't look into anyones eye. But got the job done and came home.

I was home before my girlfriend and stupidly decided to lick the tray from the scales that the desoxypipradrol and 2ci had been weighed on and to lick up any remains of white powder that I saw on the scales. This was a big mistake.

I'm not sure when it was but at some time during the trip me and my girlfriend decided to watch the film Hackers, at the same time my computer got itself a virus, or I imagined it having a virus, I'm really not sure about it now.

My girlfriend went to sleep and I stayed up on my computer relentlessly trying to get the virus of my computer. I was in safe mode and was deleting a lot of random stuff. I came across a random txt file very similar to this one and was convinced that the file had been placed on my computer by someone that new that there were drugs in the flat and were threatening me via my own computer. I was seeing things that weren't there, like my own name, and my girlfriends name, and messages to me that were hidden in code, some diagonal. What I was really doing was just picking and choosing letters at random to fit the conspiracy theory that my psychotic mind had created.

I was terrified and went to wake my girlfriend up to tell her that we were in trouble. I ran into the bedroom and woke her up and I was in such a state, she thought that something really bad had happened, but then I showed her the file and all the things that I could see in the file that were scaring me and she was bemused and a bit angry. She spent a long long time trying to convince me that it was just a random file on my computer and nothing was going on at all. She managed to talk some sense into me and I wasn't as convinced about the theory, calmed down a bit but was still worried about the file.

There was a lot more playing around with my software and I was still convinced that I had been hacked by the authorities. I removed a load of files which messed up the OS, also convinced myself that there were real people going through my files in real time as I was sure that files were all being moved into locked folders that I couldn't access and were going to be uploaded to their databases. I thought that I had won when I managed to get into the system restore and had the computer all set up to reinstall the OS. I mentioned that I had fixed it but would lose all my file to my girlfriend who to be honest was getting a bit tired of my shenanigans and she said something like "if you really want it secure then you might aswell remove the hard disk" So as you can probably guess this led to me unscrewing the bottom of the netbook and attempting to remove the un-removable hard drive, Managed to get it out in the end but destroyed the computer as the hard drive was really not designed to be removed and I damaged the connectors in the process.

Not really sure what happened for the next 12 hours or so, but I do know that it wasn't too long before we both decided to try and sleep again, I swallowed about 6 15mg midazolams.

Not long after that my girlfriend took some gbl to sleep. A bit later she was almost passing out from the gbl and I asked her how much she had taken and she said "a lot" I asked a few more times and got a similar response, I really wanted to know how much she had taken as I was worried that she had taken an overdose. This thought was totally unfounded, something that my psychotic mind had conjoured up. Eventually she did pass out and I was really worried because I knew that I would be likely to fall asleep soon after the benzos. I didn't know what to do so I called an ambulance. This was a bad decision with the state that we were both in.

The paramedics arrived and did something to wake her up, then they gave her a shot of something when she passed out again. They were being a bit rough and I had a bit of a go. They said that it had to be done to keep her awake and that that was the priority, they got lairy at me and said "do you want to keep her awake then, she could die" I replied with some sense for once and said something like "Yes, she will be fine now, she will rebound after a few hours and be wide awake, it happens all the time" Then I told them to leave and we would be fine, but they refused and said that they were taking control of her situation as I am not related, and they took her to the hospital. I of course jumped into the ambulance with her and went along to the hospital too. No chance of sleep for me.

After they had woke her up at the hospital and "stabilised" her I went and sat with her and talked to her. I told her that I was sorry and I was beginning to realise that I was very stupid calling an ambulance but I felt like I had no other choice at the time. She was still really groggy and upset about the whole thing. I went to get some water and was getting more and more paranoid about the paramedics that brought her to the hospital, also getting paranoid about the police too. I was convinced that the paramedics had seen the drugs in the flat and were either going to talk to us about it or go straight to the police. I thought that I overheard them talking with each other and the doctors about this too. I took the water back to my girlfriend and then talked for a bit. She got angry at me for bringing her to the hospital and told me to leave her alone. She was obviously just upset but I interpreted this as her knowing that the police were going to go to our flat and raid it so I should go home now and get there before them to hide the evidence. So I left her at the hospital with no keys, money or even shoes :( Another massively bad decision.

I had only been living in the city for a few months and didn't really know my way around all that well, only had a few places of reference. I decided to get on a random bus hoping that I would see somewhere that I recognised. I didn't really recognise anywhere by the time the bus stop so I decided to get off anyway. I walked for quite a way after the bus and found myself in the town centre so I thought that I should be able to find my way home. While I was walking I was convinced that the police were tracking me, that there were people that were informing the police where I was going. I kept seeing the same people over and over again and the same vehicles over and over again, so I was pretty certain that those people had been dispatched to follow me home as they didn't know where I lived. I didn't even consider that they must know where I live as the ambulance was there earlier.
I was getting more and more nervous on the way home and was totally convinced that I had been followed, I even saw police radios attached to peoples hips and heard people reporting where I was on their radios. It was all very scary. I was baffled as to why they didn't just approach me and take me in. I thought that they must want me to turn myself in. I considering just running away straight away but carried on home. There were a group of people on bicycles that I kept seeing so I was sure that they were all tracking me too. There was a short period of time when I thought I had escaped everyone and a lorry stopped and offered me a lift, he was going the wrong way though so I declined the lift. God knows what would have happened if I had gotten in the lorry with the driver.

In a few minutes I made it home, I thought that the police would be following me inside the flat very quickly so I left the door open for them. I rushed to find the heroin that was in the house and flushed it down the toilet, I then realised that the benzos were in open view so put them in the washing machine, not really sure what my thought process was there. Then I put some trousers on on top of my pyjama bottoms and put a jacket on too. I decided that I should probably take some keys to my girlfriend at the hospital and leave her because I cause too much pain.

It was a long walk back to the hospital, not long from the flat there is a bridge that goes over the train tracks. I stood on the bridge for quite a while looking at the tracks considering jumping in front of a train. I really couldn't bear the thought of being in prison, I knew that I wouldn't make it inside. I started to write a text message to tell my girlfriend why I had killed myself. I didn't finish the message though as I didn't really know what to write. A train started coming towards the bridge and I climbed onto the wall and prepared myself to jump in front of the train. I let the train go past though and didn't jump. I climbed back onto the pavement and carried on walking.

Somewhere and somehow on my way back the reasons for the police being after me changed dramatically. It was nothing to do with the drugs anymore. I had fabricated a crazy reason, it was that my girlfriend had told the police that I had been beating her and that was why she was in hospital. I walked and walked and got the same psychotic hallucinations that I was getting earlier, the people following me, the police radios. I got on the bus when I saw the front of the bus said it was going to the hospital. While on the bus I came to the conclusion that the plan was to get me to the hospital so that they could sneakily get me to go to some police organised group woman beater therapy, I thought that I knew exactly what was going to happen and that if I didn't attend I would be shipped off to jail. I thought that there were a couple of girls on the bus that were looking at my disaprovingly and I said to them out loud "I didn't do anything" They looked at me as if I was a nutter then carried on with their chatter. All I wanted to do was give my girlfriend my keys. When I arrived at the hospital I went to the emergency department and asked if my girlfriend was still thre so I could give her the keys. The receptionist told me that she had been discharged, information which actually turned out to be false. Nevertheless I left the hospital and started to make my way back home again. On leaving the hospital I thought that I had managed to sneak past the guards and other authority figures that wanted me to go to this police organised group session. I thought that I was on the run now. My main aim was still to get back home though.

I didn't get on any buses this time and tried to walk home as quick as possible. The walk this time was filled with even more anxiety and pyschosis. I saw the same people over and over again, tracking me once more. There were much more of them this time though. I saw one of them looking at his phone while talking on the police radio so concluded that they must have a photo of me on their phones. There must have been a text message sent out to the entire city with my picture on and a reward for phoning in my whereabouts. It was so much worse now, the whole city was after me. Not all of them wanted to get me to the police though, there were a lot of people that wanted to take matters into their own hands. I ran away from a few people as I thought that I was going to get a beating or worse, be stabbed or hit with a car. I was even more on edge, I felt like I had to keep my eye open for anything out of the ordinary. I was beginning to think that it might be a better idea if I just turned myself in to the police. I wouldn't get killed by random strangers then that hated me for something that I didn't do.

I started walking towards the police station, as I passed some people that I knew were tracking me I said to them "It's ok, I'm going to the station now" They didn't respond. I finally go to the police station and saw some people getting paid at the front desk, I assumed that this must be their fee for tracking me today, they seemed pleased that I had taken so long to turn myself in as it meant that they got more money than usual. I went up to the front desk and said to the man "I know that people have been following me, they can stop now" He looked at me and asked "Who has been following you?" I replied with "All these people and pointed to the people that were behind me. He said "I don't know what you are talking about" I apologised and left the station very confused. That could have gone a whole lot worse. After I left the station I returned home, there were a lot less hallucinations on my way home, it wasn't all that far from the station though. I was still really worried about strangers attacking me though and ran quite a lot of the way. I was home in about 20 minutes.

When I was home I was considering packing up all my stuff and leaving before my girlfriend got back home. I didn't though, I stayed at home and took some more midazolam from the washing machine. I wasn't sure where my girlfriend was, I thought that maybe she had gone to work straight from the hospital. I went onto the other computer and turned on skype, I sent a message to my girlfriends skype even though she wasn't online telling her how much of a horrible day that I had.

My girlfriend arrived home a bit later, the hospital had paid for her to get a taxi home as I had left her with no money, shoes or keys, they had given her some hospital slippers too. She looked very upset and didn't really want to look at me, she did tell me to get some sleep. I took some alprazolam and lorazepam and went to get some sleep finally.

The next day was very hard. It was incredibly hard to come to terms with all that had happened, all that I had put my girlfriend though, and the fact that all my psychotic thoughts were not true. I don't really remember much of the next couple of days as I had taken a lot of benzos.

That was the worst drug experience of my life, the worst experience of any kind actually. It worries me a lot that when in psychosis even basic logic cannot get you out of it. That I had no idea that I was in psychosis at the time. I also worry that I have made myself more prone to psychosis because of that experience.

I will be staying away from all hard core stims from now on, never will I take desoxypipradrol again, will probably never take MDPV again either.

It has been a long time since this happened but it is still fresh in my mind as though it has only just happened. I wonder whether it will ever become just a blur in my memory.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_desoxypipradrol
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_2ci
substancecode_phenethylamines
substancecode_midazolam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_disaster
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounded like a nightmare, good to hear you made it out alive and intact. I've been in mild brief states of psychosis before but never on the level you described. I was interested in desoxypipradol seeing that its readily available, but now i think il skip it unless a mate just gives me a dose, I'm not to conservative when ive got drugs in the house myself. How much desoxypipradol do you think you took before the famous lick of the scales?

Well done Mr Mugabe, glad you finally finished writing this and proud of you for doing it, too.

I'm the girlfriend in the story, and I thought I would add my point of view on it all. I didn't have any psychosis, but I'll second mugabe's saying that it was by far the worst drug experience I have ever had.

We started with 10mg each -- and I believe I redosed once (FAIL) about 8 hours in.

I don't have much to say about the first 24 hours - it was pretty uneventful. It was almost fun for the first 10 hours... not quite, but a pleasant stimulation. I went to work and did a normal day quite unimpaired.

At home, I had really had enough of being awake, and finally felt that I could sleep, probably helped the rather larger amounts of benzo (midazlam) that I had been eating.
I went to bed and fell asleep - and that would have marked the end of an uneventful drug experience.

Sadly, it was not to be. Mugabe woke me up in a state and started trying to explain "THE FILE". It was a settings file on his computer, and he was managing to see names and codes in it.
I started by showing him the similar-but-different file on my computer - as a way of pointing out that it was nothing to do with him, personally. Didn't work.
Tried pointing out that the file was huge and had every letter in it, so you could spell anything you wanted.

In the end I think I managed to calm him, and he seemed happy to continue trying to "solve the puzzle" of the file. I knew that it was nonsense, but I didn't want to push my luck telling him so too forcefully in case he decided I was the enemy.

In the end he decided he would try to sleep, and he said "ok, I know it's silly, but I just want to unplug the laptop before I go". I said, "of course." and then, honestly trying to be helpful I suggested he took the hard drive out.I thought this would be simple! I guess it was a netbook, where everything is crammed it, so it's not designed for you to remove components.

We eventually got it out by unscrewing half the components, and using a knife and screwdriver to lever it out of its case.

He couldn't sleep, and I had HAD IT. I was so sick of being awake. I was worn out from calming him down about "the file" -- he looked weird and strung out and could offer my no comfort, even if he had been in the state of mind to try.

I pragmatically decided to hit the G. It hadn't been doing much so I decided to take a knockout dose - reasoning that even if I only slept for 2 hours it'd be 2 hours closer to the end of the desoxy experience.

So I took about 2ml. 1.5 is enough to knock me out so this was a sure thing - but not overdose-levels.
He asked me how much I had taken, and by then I was very fucked and on the way towards passing out - and as he reported - I would only answer "lots!!".

Next thing I knew, there were paramedics in the house talking around me. They didn't say much to me. They had tried to wake me, failed, and injected me with Narcan (which I believe is for heroin overdoses).

They stretchered me out of my flat. In a way I was relieved to be getting away from that place... with people who knew how to look after me. But I also wanted to be left there, so I could just curl up in a ball and wait for it to end.

In hospital, mugabe hovered around my bed. By then I was really angry with him for having me dragged to hospital. Of course I look back now, and I realise that the fact he was willing to deal with paramedics when he was suffering so badly himself, is a great thing. Calling an ambulance when your girlfriend is possibly ODing is a GOOD THING. I didn't think of it that way. The combination of desoxy, midazolam, narcan, and G drove me into a complete rage. I screamed at him to fuck off, get lost, just get out of my sight.

So he did. I wasn't completely out of it -- I phoned work and told my boss I wouldn't be in. And I tried to figure out what I was going to do, no money, no keys etc.

Once I was able to stand up, I was taken into a small room with a man. He started asking me questions about what I had taken, whether I self harmed... and after answering a couple it dawned on me that he thought I had tried to kill myself.
I assured that I had absoutely not tried to kill myself, and that it was just that my boyfriend had panicked when I'd passed out.
I told him about taking desoxy (following up every mention of drugs with "which is legal!" - to which he eventually said "it doesn't matter!!!") and that I had just been trying to sleep.
I rambled on half coherently for a while. I told him about my miserable childhood. I told him I'd tried to kill myself in the past, but I didn't feel like that anymore. I tried to show him the scars on my wrist from where I cut myself when I was younger. Babbling! I didn't tell any lies but I did make my life sound far more woeful than it really is.

A nurse told me my boyfriend had come to the hospital to try to give me my keys - but that he'd been incorrectly told that I had left. They then paid for me to get a taxi home, which was really nice of them.

Luckily mugabe was there when I gt home - otherwise I would have been screwed. I have no friends who would be willing to look after me in that kind of state, and my family are far away.

He's right when I says I didn't even want to look at him. I was so angry with him for abandoning me at the hospital. He tried to tell me that he had flushed the heroin because he thought th police were after him but I brushed it aside - everything I'd taken was scrambling together in my head and I was pulled in all sorts of directions - I didn't give a shit about his psychosis and I didn't want to hear about it. I told him I needed to sleep.... he said "ok" and went into the bedroom and lay down.

I was overcome with rage -- absolute uncontrollable fury, completely out of proportion for the situation. I decided to have some more G (!) and had about 1ml. I drank it from a wine glass, then hurled the wine glass at the wall, smashing it. I fell to my knees and sobbed uncontrollably, swinging from one emotion to the next. I went to the kitchen and decided some cutting was in order. Crying hysterically I slasheda carving knife across my arm again and again. Some cuts were my standard shallow cuts - a couple were much, much deeper than anything I has done before.

It sobered me up and shocked me, seeing how deeply I had cut myself. I grabbed some kitched roll and mopped up the blood from the worksurface and tried to wipe my arm, but it just smeared it everywhere. Mugabe was in the bathroom - i showed him what I'd done and said bashfully "I've done a Lydia" -- Lydia being a hollyoaks character who'd slashed her wrists (as a suicide attempt). He cried and was angry.... mostly he seemed worried that I might have seriously hurt myself. But I knew that the cuts were not actually deep enough to pose any risk, so I told him that. "just being a bit stupid really" I believe were my words.

He went to bed... I went online and spoke to some people... just wanted someone to get some understanding really. Once I had calmed down, I went to bed, cradling my infured arm.

I will never, ever, ever touch desoxy again. Though you might read that and thing it was a combination of circumstances and not the fault of the drug - it changed us both into different people from usual, people who couldn't cope with each other or the circumstances.

I don't think the scars on my arm will ever go away. It looks like a suicide attempt scar. I'm sure anyone with similar scars can attest to how unpleasant it is working, living, dealing with family, with scars like that. I hate the idea that people might see be differently because they think I've tried to kill myself. I don't know if it'd be any worse if I actually HAD.

So that's my story!

Last edited:
You guys should make a short film out of this. Read like a movie--I'm sure it felt like one too, esp. for mugabe. I love the joint trip report / multiple POV aspect. You should do that for your film too.

My girlfriend and I had a DOC experience that has shades of your story in it, albeit to a much lower degree. DOC is a loooong one like desoxy, but also very psychedelic. After a fun 12 hour trip, she was able to sleep the first night, whereas I was up for days (I dunno why women are so much better able to deal with these horrible molecules). I took 4mg xanax (with no benzo tolerance) the first night--a dose that shoulda put me in a 24 hour coma--and it didn't put a dent in my trip. I thought the apartment manager was listening in on us through a secret microphone (I actually discovered a speaker hidden under layers of paint that, when you put your ear to it, was softly broadcasting static. This was confirmed by my gf, and you can imagine how this air of reality upped the intensity of the trip). At some point I put on gloves and poured the DOC solution down the drain, just trying to get its evil presence out of the area. I don't really regret doing that at all. Off of one dose, it took me 72 hours to get to sleep, even with copious amounts of Xanax. That was the last time I did an RC. Since mushrooms, cacti, and marijuana are readily available, for us the risks of these chems outweigh the benefits. I'll just enjoy em vicariously through reports like this.

Great story, really enjoyed it guys!

I have been in a similar psychotic/delirium state before.

I have never consumed desoxy... before, though I have had 2c-I many times. I have also tried a handful of benzos and midazolam is one of my favorites (temazepam being my #1 =D)

The closest thing I can think of to what you bring up here is when I have taken 7g of dried mushrooms, or 4g of dried mushrooms + ketamine. I could try to go on and on about these experiences I haven't written a TR about, but I think the primary difference is that more often than not, I have had a positive time. I gained a lot out of being in such a state. I don't know how to describe it better than that.

I think all in all, you probably have a better grasp on reality and can better identify when you are having psychotic thoughts. I think this because I know it about myself, I am more attuned to when I know my thoughts are not logical. Sometimes I know just to "sit out" what I'm thinking/feeling and let it make more sense as time goes on.

glad to see you have decided to play it safe.

there is something to learn, enjoy from many substances, but the balance is nearly always negative.

not too high, not too often, maybe you will come out on top.

drugs are a mousetrap.

Thanks for the trip report Mugabe, sounds like a very chaotic experience you're lucky to have gotten out of in one piece. It was also interesting to have your perspective on the whole experience Angelsmoke thanks for sharing.

Hope this serves as a reminder to people that desoxypipradol is not to be taken lightly!

Thats a great report. Sounds like total hell, im glad that you both made it out ok in the end.

In a few minutes I made it home, I thought that the police would be following me inside the flat very quickly so I left the door open for them.
Well that was courteous of you! Psychosis sucks though and your thread title was right it was incredibly epic. Glad that you and your girlfriend made it through to the other side alright.

I feel you bro. In my experience after one stimulant psychosis you start to get them more and more frequently so only thing you can do is lay down all the stimulants. It sounds very similar to my MDPV psychosis that I've get every time I start to take it that have had very long after effects.

basically desoxy sounds a horrible experience.

how many more research chemical stims (mdpv,mdppp,desoxypipradol) and benzo's will come about that have no recreational potential but a huge potential for redosing harm (phenazepam i'm talking bout you okay! also xanax).

dopamine stims, and gaba depressants aren't that recreational often only functional and when overdone very dysfunctional...

if you want to get high pick a drug that makes you feel high (amt, mdma, methoxetamine{a new favourite}) not fucked up

very trip reports though x

Nice report. I've had similar psychotic breaks on 2CT7 + cannabis, DOB, or high dose mushrooms. It's fucking odd how efficient the mind become at intricately connecting completely unrelated phenomena together in order to convince yourself that everything you previously thought was wrong and shit is about to hit the fan. If you experience this sort of thing enough you can eventually learn to recognize the signs and hopefully desist from acting out of panic.

I will say that early on into my dabblings with desoxy I stated that desoxy & ANY psychedelic was a bad idea...

Your first trip report also indicated that you found it to go well with a particular 2c, but also that you had a great deal of experience combining psychedelics and stimulants.

Fwiw, I also had a psychotic break on desoxypipradrol back in the summer of '07, and it didn't involve any psychedelics. The story with the computer is very similar to mine! Viruses and invaders in the system registry, BIOS, taking the system apart piece by piece, hiding computer parts around the house, etc. Add a couple of suicide attempts to the mix, as well.

What a horror story that summer was. The whole "episode" lasted the greater part of a month.

Been messing on/off with stims and other substance for the last 28 years, and desoxypipradrol is the sole substance that scares the sh*t out of me. Never again.
It worries me a lot that when in psychosis even basic logic cannot get you out of it. That I had no idea that I was in psychosis at the time. I also worry that I have made myself more prone to psychosis because of that experience.
Yes, that's exactly what it's like... you don't know you're in psychosis and it all seems to make perfect sense at the time. But NO, you are not more prone to it happening again in the future... stim psychosis doesn't work that way. Have had many smaller 'episodes' on stims, and I'm an extremely stable and sane fellow in general.
Sadly, it was not to be. Mugabe woke me up in a state and started trying to explain "THE FILE". It was a settings file on his computer, and he was managing to see names and codes in it.
That is SO trippily similar to what happened here. In my case it was seeing this thing in the system registry referring to "SHIM". SHIM... that was the evil. I think it's actually just a reference to Internet Explorer and Adobe Flash, but I was certain it had taken over the entire system.
how many more research chemical stims (mdpv,mdppp,desoxypipradol) and benzo's will come about that have no recreational potential but a huge potential for redosing harm (phenazepam i'm talking bout you okay! also xanax).
IMO, desoxy has a unique and dangerous profile. Unusually long lasting, extremely potent, and can definitely be "more-ish" for some, tempting to redose often like it were cocaine. Not good.

P.S. to Fastandbulbous -- fwiw, I don't blame you at all (I remember you introducing and talking about the drug)... I take *full responsibility* for all that I do, and what happened has nothing whatsoever to do with you. **PLEASE** do not feel guilty for grown adults doing what they do under their own cognizance -- that would just be silly and pointless, even kind of dumb.

Just don't do it again (chuckling :D).

Last edited:
Just read this again tonight, thought about it after I had another psychotic experience with buphedrone, nowhere near as bad though. Although once again it started with my thinking my computer had been hacked and information was being extracted 8(

Only lasted a few hours this time though and although I ended up in the emergency room myself, nothing too bad come of it other than me giving all my drugs to the hospital and them not giving them me back.

that sounds horrific... mugz im not surprised your completely fucked up after experiences like this and mephedrone addiction, doing lots of mxe and all kinds of crazy dodgy shit

This is really an extraordinary trip report! Thanks a lot for sharing and hopefully it may prevent a few 'lickin-the-scale'-overdoses as I think nobody is really looking for this kind of trip...