• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Desoxypipradrol) + (2CI )+ (benzos) - First Time with desoxy - Psychosis (EPIC)

Holy shit, thanks for the read - it felt really important to finish reading this story, for a number of reasons. Like it is an extraordinary thing to happen by far, and I am now totally turned off from ever trying my desoxypipradrol or offering it to anyone else. And though I do not tend to emphasize a lot with other people in general, I couldn't help identify with you - the story is just that gripping.
I hope your girlfriend was able to understand your actions and how fucked up you were. Did she hold you at all accountable for making it seem like this drug was okay to try - I mean did she rely on your judgement? I hope she doesn't blame you for it, I don't want anyone to play the blame game whatsoever - it's just a tragedy.
As a story though, doubtlessly epic!

Nice trip reports. The perspective from both sides is good, as is the idea of a film in that format.

I thought the apartment manager was listening in on us through a secret microphone (I actually discovered a speaker hidden under layers of paint that, when you put your ear to it, was softly broadcasting static. This was confirmed by my gf, and you can imagine how this air of reality upped the intensity of the trip). At some point I put on gloves and poured the DOC solution down the drain, just trying to get its evil presence out of the area. I don't really regret doing that at all.

You must tell me, did you ever figure out the deal with that shady speaker? It seems like it could have been real.

Well hey guys I'm an aspiring film maker and I've been studying screenplay writing at Uni. I must agree this was the most gripping trip report I've ever read, and I've read a lot.

Holy shit, thanks for the read - it felt really important to finish reading this story, for a number of reasons. Like it is an extraordinary thing to happen by far, and I am now totally turned off from ever trying my desoxypipradrol or offering it to anyone else. And though I do not tend to emphasize a lot with other people in general, I couldn't help identify with you - the story is just that gripping.
I hope your girlfriend was able to understand your actions and how fucked up you were. Did she hold you at all accountable for making it seem like this drug was okay to try - I mean did she rely on your judgement? I hope she doesn't blame you for it, I don't want anyone to play the blame game whatsoever - it's just a tragedy.
As a story though, doubtlessly epic!

Thanks for the compliments on the story, I'm glad that it has put you off desoxypipradrol, I know that some people can use it responsibly, maybe it is just something that is for the ultra responsible people.

I honestly don't believe that any blame was put on me for the rest of the relationship, although the relationship is now over I don't think this episode had anything to do with it.

Nice trip reports. The perspective from both sides is good, as is the idea of a film in that format.

Thanks, my ex wasn't going to add her side, but after I wrote mine and posted it she thought it would be a good idea, I think it was a great idea as I had no idea what she was going through, just as she had no idea at the time of what I was going through.

Well hey guys I'm an aspiring film maker and I've been studying screenplay writing at Uni. I must agree this was the most gripping trip report I've ever read, and I've read a lot.

Don't steal my film ;)

I've already started writing a screenplay for this trip report, I hope to oneday make it into a film, progress is slow though as I don't really have any screenwriting experience. If you have any tips I would love to hear them.

I remember you posting about how you planned to use that stuff responsibly.. Sounds like a fucking nightmare, probs wasn't a good idea to dose on 2ci aswell though