• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Marquis/Mecke/Mandellin results for stim/empathogen/2C-X, RC's & more

I didn't see any pics for 4-aco-mipt or 4-ho-dipt so I thought I would add mine to the pile.
Both of the Marquis tests eventually turned black/dark green.
The reagent kit's were purchased a month ago.

Attachments

• Picture 317.jpg
    Picture 317.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 675
Hey..this thread is awesome...
Many thanks to you for this work, I've saved all the pics already.
So, I came to here cause' I've been on the search for results of
Marquis / Mecke with 4 MEC?!

An accord between 4MMC and 4MEC would be very very very helpful to figure
some seller out, which are selling 4MMC as 4EMC..call that "4 EMC-Scammin".

Thx to anyone for a reply..

Last edited:
Hey..this thread is awesome...
Many thanks to you for this work, I've saved all the pics already.
So, I came to here cause' I've been on the search for results of
Marquis / Mecke with 4 MEC?!

An accord between 4MMC and 4MEC would be very very very helpful to figure
some seller out, which are selling 4MMC as 4EMC..call that "4 EMC-Scammin".

Thx to anyone for a reply..

4-MEC will react just like 4-MMC and 4-EMC.

You can't tell them apart with any reagent that i'm aware of. The structures are just too similar.

Generally speaking, reagents can't tell the difference between things that vary only in the length of an alkyl chain (in the case of 4-MEC and 4-EMC, they're replacing a methyl with an ethyl). There are a few cases where they can (tryptamines come to mind) but this is not the majority, and the differences are small.

Oh, and 4-MMC is more recreational than 4-MEC and 4-EMC, though both of the latter two, as well as 3,4-DMMC (which also looks the same on reagents) are very similar to 4-MMC.

4-MEC will react just like 4-MMC and 4-EMC.

You can't tell them apart with any reagent that i'm aware of. The structures are just too similar.

Generally speaking, reagents can't tell the difference between things that vary only in the length of an alkyl chain (in the case of 4-MEC and 4-EMC, they're replacing a methyl with an ethyl). There are a few cases where they can (tryptamines come to mind) but this is not the majority, and the differences are small.

Oh, and 4-MMC is more recreational than 4-MEC and 4-EMC, though both of the latter two, as well as 3,4-DMMC (which also looks the same on reagents) are very similar to 4-MMC.

A bit late, but thx for your answer. Too bad that it's not possible to differenciate with a Marquis between these substances.
Still many vendors are selling 4MMC as 4MEC.
I think the most of the buyers realize that and will look after the first order
for another vendor.

I found a new substance other the Net.
It's called WR2--also called "Coka Nostra"
Enclosed my Marquis-result for this substance.
As to the effects, it's definitely no 4MMC.
For what can this "light-yellow"?! stand for?

Attachments

• mar_wr2.jpg
    mar_wr2.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 389
Originally posted by m0lecule
I used Marquis on some liquid LSD and it turned dark purple/black immediately and stayed that way. No bubbling. It looks similar to the 2C-I final result, but never went through a green stage.

The liquid is very active and I was trying to figure out if it was a DOx. Lasts 12-16 hours on one drop, very clear trip, light visuals. I guess it really might be acid. It wasn't bitter at all, even a little sweet.

Has anyone else gotten results for LSD from Marquis?

Interesting as LSD according to the U.S. Dept of Justice sheet they reported Marquis as Olive black (Detection Limit = 5µg). 5 Micrograms detection limit should work well if you have your LSD in a liquid form where you only need 1 drop for a descent dose and also test. If it's in a pill however then I'm wondering if it might be a case of someone too easily not scraping enough pill for Marquis to detect the small amount of micrograms of LSD per mg of pill binder.

Last edited:
in92yo.jpg

6apb powder, tested with mandeline.

have not yet consumed. but i'm pretty happy with result. It was instant black, then green. indication of mda or mda analog of somesort :)

I've had a whole load of 6-apbs from different places and styles and not one has had mandelin go black. Most of what I've had matched the initial tests I did on the pillets which had marquis, mecke and mandelin go purple. haven't checked 5-apb mind you.

found the image I was lookign for, done with 2 different batches left to right marquis, mecke, mandelin. admittedly lighting's not great.

NSFW:
p1010018copy.jpg

edit nsfwed as requested. ah wasn't me but done it anyway cos it is quite big

Last edited:
I've noticed some test results on PR of various copycat pokeballs... everyone seems to think they're methylone... yet a few people have put simons to them with no reaction... I assume naphyrone, mdpv or mdppp... (entirely based on theazo's test reults) bus yea methylons shouls react with simons and none of the fake pokes I've seen tested with simons react...

2C-E need advice

Just received my new order of 2C-E and with the recent report of bromo dragonfly mislabeled I made sure to test this batch. I am a bit confused on the results. This thread reads:
2C-E:
Marquis - Very faint brown, fading to clear.
Mecke - Dark brown

In the picture, you can see Marquis at the top, which seems to match.
But the Mecke test doesn't match? After 5 minutes of the substance in the Mecke reagent I did see a distinct dark brown color floating on top that is not represented in this picture. Anyone have any experience with this that could help?

NSFW:
img03331q.jpg

Matches up to me if the mecke is on bottom.
Top looks light brown
Bottom looks dark brown.

Marquis - Very faint brown, fading to clear.
Mecke - Dark brown

I should be getting my mxe shipment next week... I will run a full battery of reagent tests on it :)