• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Marquis/Mecke/Mandellin results for stim/empathogen/2C-X, RC's & more

Set 4: Tryptamines

Tryptamines are very unlikely adulterants, with the possible exception of (the rather useless) 5-MeO-DALT; they are expensive and of somewhat limited availability.

5-MeO-DALT
Marquis - slight yellow
Mecke - Red/Brown
Mandellin - yellow

Thought this might be helpfull i have Marquis tested two seperate batches of sold as 5-Meo-DALT in the U.K. and both reactions were simalar but different to your results.

MARQUIS_5-MeO-DALT_.jpg

Reagent was purchased approx 5 weeks ago 5-Meo-DALT about a month old (very active @35mg Oral), a different fresh batch tested a little lighter in colour but definatly brown more than yellow, both medium/speed reactions picture was taken after 3-5mins.

test was done by adding a small amount to the drop of reagent that initialy floated then sank into the droplet of reagent going yellow/brown then darkening.

hope this is of some use!

Stay safe peep's ;)

/\_/\_________

Interesting. 5-MeO-DALT i tested on was from yall-know-who over in asia - and while they often sell stuff that's not as clean as i'd like it to be, i have never known them to sell fake stuff (i'd be more inclined to suspect the UK vendors of that.

after about 5 minutes:
2j4cbb4.jpg

after about 20 minutes:
2s6oe4k.jpg

I would really like to know what is in pill B, it supposed to be white doves, which gave very weak effects, not speedy at all, very relaxing, but definitely 'there is something-like mdma' mild effect.
I thought MDAI would be like this, but now I know it isn't.
Still it gave unbelievable effect with 2C-T2. Synergy so strong like GHB+MDMA.

1 of the most useful posts ive found on BL. thanks so much to theazo and then all who helped too

x

I got similar results to the picture in flatlines post with 5-MeO-DALT, it went slightly darker as the time passed.

My Marquis reagent was purchased 2 weeks ago.

What are these and what's with the unknown labels?

Reagent tests on the left are for the tan powder bag labelled MTV. Reagent tests on the right are for the white powder bag labelled 2CƐ.

unknowng.jpg

I seen my fair share of research substances and reagent tested them often with photos.

I just received these two substances from a known source from Austria that has a large range of items (remove country if not allowed mods) obviously this company has a terrible labelling system. The abbreviations written on the bag do not even add up to any abbreviations on their site. Even after reagent testing with new Marquis and really old (but still working) Mecke I am left not knowing what I have been sold. Can anyone help?

Basically I ordered 4-Fluroamphetamine (4-FA) and 2C-C.
Now what happens is the company goes out of stock of both of these items right as it is receives my payment. I ask for weeks. Finally 4-FA comes back in stock and the seller asks me what I want him to do. I ask him to send the 4-FA and wait till 2C-C comes back in stock. Next thing I get this order arrive of two bags. Now my order was for 4-FA of twice the weight of the 2C-C. So even if the labelling if wrong I should have been able to weigh out the bigger bag and assume it's the 4-FA, well no such luck. The seller has decided to be extra generous, both weigh the same! The tan powder reacts quite bright yellow/orange to Marquis and a dull brown to Mecke. The bag of white powder doesn't react strongly to Marquis. I add more white stuff then if goes a faint, dull but noticeable orange/light brown. Mecke has a strong reaction going black with some brownish around the outside.

NOW I HAVE NEVER TESTED 4-FLUROAMPHETAMINE SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR. MY GUESS IS THE TAN POWDER IS 4-FA ONLY BY GUESSING FROM AMPHETAMINES MAKING MAQUIS GO ORANGE, BROWN. I HAVE TESTED 2C-C AND MANY OTHER 2C CHEMICALS AND THIS WHITE POWDER DOESN'T REALLY LOOK TO ME LIKE OBVIOUSLY ANY OF THEM I'M FAMILIAR WITH FROM THE RESULTS. ANY IDEAS?

--Update I have tested using smaller amounts working my way up. The tan powder on the left labelled MTY appears to be 4-FA. I ended up taking a dose of 125mg followed by a redose of 120mg a few hours later. Effects seemed comparable to trip reports on Erowid.org. Still unsure what the white bag on the right is.-- ORIGINAL UPDATE INCORECT

OK so it looks like after all this has been cleared up though more testing and other peoples inputs. It seems almost definate the MTY bag is methylone and probably the 2CƐ bag is 2C-E. Please follow this link where I have posted more on this: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=8800773#post8800773

Last edited:
Ive tested aMT with marquis and it came out dark brown, lost my cable to upload pics from phone but will do as soon as i find it

Yes I got the same reaction with aMT.

Really hoping someone has tested Methoxetamine. But after speaking to a couple of people I have a horrible feeling I have Tiletamine on the way instead :(

I used Marquis on some liquid LSD and it turned dark purple/black immediately and stayed that way. No bubbling. It looks similar to the 2C-I final result, but never went through a green stage.

The liquid is very active and I was trying to figure out if it was a DOx. Lasts 12-16 hours on one drop, very clear trip, light visuals. I guess it really might be acid. It wasn't bitter at all, even a little sweet.

Has anyone else gotten results for LSD from Marquis?

Last edited:
A while back my friend bought a bag of something from someone claiming it was 2C-B...I was sceptical about that because it seemed impossible due to the quantity and the cost of it. We tested it with Marquis and looking at TheAzo's results for comparison, it looks like it could be 2C-E...or even 2C-D?

AYVTAl.jpg

(the pinkish one obviously, the one on the right was just some mdma I used to make sure my test kit is ok)

The problem is that that light pinky-orange colour is so vague that I don't know if it's safe to trust the test in this situation. The results also look somewhat similar to a photo of a random unknown pill. To confuse matters even further, the amount he paid for it really makes me think it's been heavily cut with something because 500mg is a pretty large amount of any 2C. Has anyone come across this sort of thing before?

magicegg - Very weak pink is meaningless IME. Do the full workup on it, with all three reagents, plus simons and robadope.

Voices in my head say it's not a 2C at all and is probably some garbage like meph or something.

Updating. God i hate the auto-copy behavior of tinypic. If you click the address it gives, it copies to clipboard, but if you select it and do ctrl+c, it does not copy it.

Last edited:
AMAZING thread mate, well done.

I'm so glad someone has FINALLY done this - I'm surprised it was F&B to be honest, the amount of different chemicals he's sampled.

I tried to start a thread like this in the psychedelic drugs forum, just for psychedelic drugs as I don't care about the research chems coming out these days.

Nice one though.

What woule be good, is if someone can get access to GC/MS, to ascertain whether the chemicals received are in fact what one has ordered - no good posting results for 2c_E if what you were sent was actually 2C-I.

Good effort anyways bro, seriously good job.

Since it was requested, and I never saw a reply, I went ahead and worked up a swatch for Methoxetamine. These are new reagents. Azo, if you have any questions, go ahead and PM me for my contact information.

Attachments

• MXEReagent.jpg
    MXEReagent.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,377
2C-E > 95% purity analyzed by GC / MS, These are new reagents.

Attachments

• 2C-E.jpg
    2C-E.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,611