• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How Do You Guys Enhance Your Valium Experience?

StAyDr03d0uT

Greenlighter
I know ive posted a few threads about my disappointments with Valium and Xanax because of the lack of much feeling from them. But when my friend comes over and tells me hes got 30 of em and no one is "seeking" them at the moment, he wants to have fun with em. ive taken 8 before and didnt feel much at all, besides lack of memory of the night before but that was a few months ago. So now before i take em and have it be a waste for him, how can i enhance the effects as far as getting a nice high from them? Lacking alcohol too so no beers to sip with these. any help would be appreciated =D

Smoke weed. Space out your doses a week or two. Try drinking grape fruit juice and cimitidine, found at target, one hour before dosing. search benzo potentiation.

^^^This. Often times taking 4 pills is just as effective as taking 2 (just random numbers i'm throwiing out there, but you catch my drift). That is why spacing out the doses over a couple of days is recommended.

Also, to have a better experience from the valium it is just as important do activities that will make for a better experience, rather than just trying ways to potentiate the drug.

So since it is used to take away anxiety, then maybe use this opportunity to do things that you are usually nervous about. O.K so I see that your from western NY. It has been really hot out, so maybe goto a lake or whatever and talk to some girls there. Many people find that with a moderate dose, that talking to people that you are interested in (sexually) becomes a lot easier. Just try not to take too heavy of a dose. You may also want to goto a mall or some place where there are a decent amount of people, and just socialize (again, always good to talk to some attractive females or whatever).

I get muchies from benzos, so maybe get a nice ice cream sundae or some refreshing munchie food.

If you just pop a bunch of valium and expect some great euphoria, it most likely isn't going to happen. Instead you will just feel tired. So that is why you need to put yourself in situations that allow for the drug to do what it does best.... Loosen you up and chill in situations that are normally socially awkward or nerve racking. Use it as a way to create some fun for the rest of the summer. Network, get some numbers, and just be friendly. You can start the summer off with a bang, in every sense of the word.

With benzos you don't really get euphoria from the pills, you get the euphoria and recreational value from what you do after taking the pill.

Have fun, and be safe.

Sounds like you may simply be looking for a different 'high' than benzos provide, if their effects can ever be considered a 'high'. It's a subject of some debate. Imo, you can't be in a good mood and then take benzos recreationaly to feel even better. On the other hand, if you're having a bad stressful day, not much is better.

Few benzos are euphoric on their own unless your net feelings at that moment are negative; then, when your anxiety/stress/muscle discomfort is gone, the relief may bring you euphoria. For me, at least, a small dose of benzo relieves social anxiety; not that I have trouble talking to people usually, but I usually have much more fun since I talk a lot more and make interesting conversation.

well now i can ridiculous amounts of valium and stay standing.... 500mg+..... but i'm getting a bit bored of it... I've tried 12 different benzos i think.. then the Z drugs too... but its allways so much the same trip... i'm addicted like hell... thinking of doing phenobrab detox...

I'd much more want to explore the world of psychadelics... so much more to learn from tht....

then again i don't allway prectice what i peach(for the benzo part)

^ahah, moderator's all messed up.

op, less is more with benzos. also, get some fucking beer.

^^^This. Often times taking 4 pills is just as effective as taking 2 (just random numbers i'm throwiing out there, but you catch my drift). That is why spacing out the doses over a couple of days is recommended.

Also, to have a better experience from the valium it is just as important do activities that will make for a better experience, rather than just trying ways to potentiate the drug.

So since it is used to take away anxiety, then maybe use this opportunity to do things that you are usually nervous about. O.K so I see that your from western NY. It has been really hot out, so maybe goto a lake or whatever and talk to some girls there. Many people find that with a moderate dose, that talking to people that you are interested in (sexually) becomes a lot easier. Just try not to take too heavy of a dose. You may also want to goto a mall or some place where there are a decent amount of people, and just socialize (again, always good to talk to some attractive females or whatever).

I get muchies from benzos, so maybe get a nice ice cream sundae or some refreshing munchie food.

If you just pop a bunch of valium and expect some great euphoria, it most likely isn't going to happen. Instead you will just feel tired. So that is why you need to put yourself in situations that allow for the drug to do what it does best.... Loosen you up and chill in situations that are normally socially awkward or nerve racking. Use it as a way to create some fun for the rest of the summer. Network, get some numbers, and just be friendly. You can start the summer off with a bang, in every sense of the word.

With benzos you don't really get euphoria from the pills, you get the euphoria and recreational value from what you do after taking the pill.

Have fun, and be safe.

good post although slightly leaning a bit too much towards 'being on the pull' (with regards to chatting up girls) but apart from that pretty spot on.