EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

Remember the history of what happened to Ozora too!

edit: seems this isn't billed as an equivalent to Ozora just one of their many promotion events like the recent one in Mexico.

That looks awesome. I love smaller intimate parties. You've got to wonder if one of the promoters remembers this festival or they couldn't use the name pennywise because then they would be posers. I love dark psy but the elitism keeps me from attending large festivals.

OK, let's go! Some of these tracks are a few years old, but we need to revive this thread!

At the moment, my favourite artist is Braincell.

And then a classic, of course:

Psykovsky is a psychopath. The stuff he was putting into samples in India for people who were tripping was a little too edgy for even my taste and I had to walk off.

The first time I saw him nearly 10 years prior was equally anxiety provoking but didn't get close enough to hear the utter bullocks he was pushing.. I've seen better more happier resonant stuff come out of Trump supporter producers

I do *need* a night or a few out with some darkpsy, but not *that* dark. I've also not heard any of the severely twisted stuff posted online,, only live. I'm still not sure if he was encouraging suicide or what, considering it went "kill yourself, don't ever" in that order over and over again

Oh, the next time I'm on some strange dance floor going nuts in the most positive way surrounded by a bunch of blissful energy i will oh so appreciate it... and eve. If it gets weird like psylovsky, id sit back at the edge smoke a joint and laugh my ass off at it