EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

Probably asleep, it's nearly 3am :p

Edit: The song above this post is sick!

Last edited:
Just a reminder to all the psytrance heads - come and vote in the track of the year poll

- you can nominate up to 7 tracks, and of course, they don't all have to be psytrance. But surely there must have been some big psy tracks released in 2010?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest good psy for me is Kindzadza-Insoluble. Not much better then that stuff...:)

How the heck do you guys find psytrance events to go to in your cities? The only time I get to go to psytrance shows is at Ultra, but once a year doesn't cut it!

^^ What city are you in??

Latest good psy for me is Kindzadza-Insoluble. Not much better then that stuff...:)

Kindzadza is playing in Sydney at a warehouse party tonight and I'm not going :(
Very very sad panda.

Hmmm, I get most of my psy party information off facebook because I'm a member of about 20 local psytrance groups on there. Surely there is a facebook group for psytrance in South Florida, or Florida in the very least? Maybe just have a look around on fb or perhaps google some electronic dance music forums or Florida party/events forums something? Once you find a good source, it will network to much more information.

How the heck do you guys find psytrance events to go to in your cities? The only time I get to go to psytrance shows is at Ultra, but once a year doesn't cut it!

I got lucky I guess as psytrance is probably the least popular in california. Check out goatrance.de or isratrance.com for parties. There's a good chance you might find a good party in florida from those sites. If not, talk to people around your area.

cybernetika is nice. it's about the only darkpsy i actually like.

Shift - Kamidogu (Lost & Found Rmx)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tZusl9CmsA

One of the best Psytrance/Full on track ever created and remixed in my opinion..

It has such a nice construction, lost and found said that he used all his skills to remix this track and its a piece of art..