EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

I wish but I'm in thailand at the moment. I agree...the line up is spectacular. Bodhisattva is really great live as I've seen him play at psycircle parties....so is Arahat. A couple of my friends are going. Are you going alasdair?

^ at the la jolla reservation?

it's now about 98% certain i'll be there. we should try and meet up. i'll drop you a pm when i know for sure i'll be there. i'll know on thursday.

alasdair

Not sure if he has been mentioned in here.... but Terrafractyl from Australia is making some of the most incredible and truely psychedelic trance i have ever heard. he is a good mate of mine, but my opinion is no biased. He's had a few releases on compilations, and has also released an album called Chrysalis, which was released through the Australian label Sundance Records.

Check him out, you will not be disappointed!!

Terrafractyl - Nature of Consciousness... released on Sundance compilation Vibraspirit 11.11.11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-6-x7Cemnk

Terrafractyl vs Quench(another great aussie psy artist) - Winter... from the album Chrysalis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxPfaY7gF3E&feature=related

Terrafractyl and Quench are my two all time favourite psytrance artists... both from Tasmania in Australia, altho Terrafractyl is now based in Melbourne. Also check out Terrafractyls side projects, Mental Extensions(psychill) and Hypnagog(experimental). both as incredible as his psytrance!!

Holy shit thanks for telling me about Terrafractyl, I have only heard his Hypnagog stuff but I absolutely LOVE it!

alasdairm- yea dude let me know if you are going , I just got my ticket, I'm going down there with about 3 or 4 other friends. IT's going to be so melty :p

well, i did not get to meet kush but the music was off the hook all weekend.

gms played a great dj set and an awesome live set, tristan was great and olli wisdom rocked it old school. awesome awesome weekend.

alasdair

^glad you had fun. I want to see some pictures from the party. Did you see anyone spin firestaff there? My friend said he spun for a little while.

i didn't see anybody spinning fire at the event...

i'll pm you a link to some pics.

alasdair

I wonder what happened to dr seuss (Aeon). Anyone know if he's still producing psytrance?