• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Arkansas

^ There is only 2 Arkanslovians here? Do you pronounce it like a pirate would? Arrrrrrrkensas. :D

Welcome to Bluelight iwillsurvive.

NE - Seems like everyone who visits here is from Fayetteville. You going to U of A?

I'm in rogers actually but Fayetteville is def where the parties at im about twenty min from Fayetteville

hello welcome to bluelight..

hello and welcome , I am living in Arkansas myself,altho I have lived in other states and stuff when i was younger and in my 20's i toured a lot of the country sleeping on family members couches from Miami to Seattle to San Diego,etc. chicago,etc...but I am in NorthCentral Arkansas right now,born in southwestern Louisiana near the broder with Texas,actually about an hour and a half from Houston,but anyway..I got a lotta friend in Fayetteville and of course dickson street or dixson street has the bars but you just gotta smell out the good parties..lol..the tasty smells of chronic wafting in the air and hot females all around..damn I should be there right now ..lol.. I know other people in Springdale altho most people are scared of Springdale I have actually spent more time in Springdale visitng and have had more fun as far as choices of good buds to smoke ,good booze, good pills, good things to sniff if thats what you like or actaully I have seen every drug Almost that you could name while in Springdale,or been offered a drug my a mexican dealer..lol..apparently wherever I go, this includes Denver alone and half drunk at 2:00 am a few years ago outside a bar,where i was invited to one hell of a party by a dude that i bummed a cigarette from outside,long story short,I ended up 3 days later awake behind a big screen tv set in the city with the dude passed out nearby and a bunch of hardcore bikers who were exactly the opposite of sleepy.if ya know what i mean and since you live in Arkansas you know what they were doing ..lol..to a few months ago in Paragould at a gas station i went inside to take a leak and when i came out to get in the truck with my dad,whos not cool with anything other than booze, two mexican dudes had pulle dup like 2 space over from the truck and one dude aske dif I wanted to buy some "chiva" slang for tar heroin...crazy huh....I could write a book on strangers with candy coming up to me,but I wont..lol..needless to say i did not want any heroin from those 2 mexicans or anyone anyway but it was just another day in the life when i go into public..and i have short hair ,no goatee or anything,33 years old,,not skinny or look like a dope head either..weird how everyone offers me something,often for free,,like some good killer buds out in the desert in Colorado form 3 hippie guys in there 50's who I walked up to for they hell of it and talked to and we quicky made cool ..became "friends" quick apparently especially out of state...

What is up with all these Arkansas people....I think Burntserkits is bringing on all his friends :)
Welcome to Bluelight from Houston..Texas!!

hahahaha

dont mind me, been drinking since 12pm.

arkansas turned me into an alcoholic.

I've got boobs too, unfortunately :(

Yo DavisK4high247, you need to use paragraphs mate. There is no way anyone will be able to read that chunk of words without a great deal of difficulty.

Quality not quantity :)