View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-Methyl-AET Thread

Shambles

Bluelight Crew
I have a feeling that this substance may become more popular fairly soon but there seems to be precious little information on it so far. Who better to ask than the Swirlsters?

All the info I have on it is the tiny wiki page and the thread in ADD so does anybody have anything to add to that? I'm sure you do :)

4-Methyl-AET - New RC on the market

Wiki Page

Ha! I don't have any (and wouldn't dish it out anyway of course - against the rules dontcha know ;)) but somebody asked in EADD earlier so I thought it worth bringing up here where people might have a better idea. It is legal in the UK but don't know about elsewhere.

i think this post is pretty important

i just read the paper on 4-Me-aMT it was used clinically at doses up to 100mg w/o mention of psychedelia or pychotomimesis it must have vastly decreased affinity for 5HT2x receptors or behave more as a SRI or releaser of some sort. thats at least a two fold loss in potency probably more like four fold. given that aET is already about half the potency of aMT im surprised this stuff is even active at a reasonable dose. i would not be surprised if the full effects do not manifest until 200mg+ obviously one should start much lower.

^ I refer you to this ;)

Thanks for digging that out for me, Delsyd. I'm not the best at ADD threads - tend to make my brain bleed a bit - but easier to digest in handy snippets like that. I have "heard" differently but how reliable my hearing is is another matter... From memory I'm sure that thing I heard was that it was actually more psychedelic (and speedier too I think) than aMT but can't recall the doses mentioned. And of course I may need a hearing aid ;)

naw shambles, i saw that, but i mean to RC companies. ill tastetest 4-methyl-aet for you guiz if youll provide it lulz.

This seems pretty important also
AET/etryptamine is neurotoxic in animals. As well as causing infrequent but serious agranulocytosis in humans when it was marketed as Monase by Upjohn. It causes SE neuron pruning like mdma though whether that means anything real life in humans I don't know.

The 4-methyl is going to make fuck all difference, if it is active then it will be neurotoxic.

Possibly neurotoxic. Sounds tasty ;)

Damage "like MDMA" doesn't really bother me, to be honest. Proper, serious damage would obviously be a problem, but no matter how heavily I abuse the shit out of MDMA I just can't seem to cause any noticeable damage :(

Interesting info, but still no bio-assays. Some is meant to materialise in my hands soon so it looks like it'll be me...
It is available now (but a slight rigmarole) - I'm not the only one to get, so I was hoping one of the others would pipe up on here.
I was told that 50-70mg is the dose range and that it's good (by the v*ndor) but we'll see

^I agree shambles - damage 'like MDMA' actually sounds promising (neuro-waster I am); and agranulocytosis seems to have come from antidepressant doses - I don't particularly want to do it every day...

I wouldn't say it sounds promising.. any toxicity is bad. It wont stop me from taking it anyways.. depending on the damaging potential it has.

I wouldn't say it sounds promising.. any toxicity is bad. It wont stop me from taking it anyways.. depending on the damaging potential it has.

Yeah, just being facile... I just meant in as much as 'this might actually be like MDxx'. AET was fairly widely available in US and sold as MD pills, so it can't be too toxic (because there weren't loads of hospitalisations as far as I know... - correct me if I'm wrong please)

Don't get me wrong; any toxic is bad and I'm going to be cautious with this if I do it - and am ready to discover that it's rubbish (either by that or with some info from here)

right what i said was merely extrapolation from the a-methylated analog, every new drug is a new pharmacological entity with a distinct action which, to be understood, must be tasted. im not sure where you all are hearing this info on 4-Me-aET - if its from the vendor be wary, if its from another forum - post it here!!

right what i said was merely extrapolation from the a-methylated analog, every new drug is a new pharmacological entity with a distinct action which, to be understood, must be tasted. im not sure where you all are hearing this info on 4-Me-aET - if its from the vendor be wary, if its from another forum - post it here!!

Read and understood... The only info I have on this apart from the previous thread is a suggested dose from a vendor (and him saying it's good); and I am very wary (until I get it, try it and survive it). I hope he's proved right, but there's only one way to find out. Extrapolating from AET info can only be speculation (but you've got to speculate to accumulate...).

A fair bit has been sold though (all gone now) - I was hoping some of the customers would find there way here with a TR before mine appears.

/I hope this isn't vendor talk - snip at will...

i actually didnt notice when quoting you that it was 4-Me-aMT and not aET that you were talking about.

Looks like they decided to go with 5-Me-aET instead. Did anyone reeive the fabled 4-Me-aET before they decided to switch?

TR at will!

Vurtual said:
A fair bit has been sold though (all gone now) - I was hoping some of the customers would find there way here with a TR before mine appears.

That would suggest that at least some was sent out but I am not amongst those few so couldn't say for sure.

Looks like they decided to go with 5-Me-aET instead. Did anyone reeive the fabled 4-Me-aET before they decided to switch?

TR at will!

Hard to say without getting vendory, but they seemed confused about which they had - (it said 5 in one place on the site and 4 in another) - I understood i'm getting 4 (from emails) which is said to be less trippy (boo), but am still waiting - will TR when I can.

(is that alright mods?)