Did you get fucked up at fifteen? . . . ( not really a roll call )

Tried smoking weed at 13 and started smoking weed daily at 14. 15 started going to high school parties almost every weekend and got into drinking. around 18 is when I got into pills, mostly benzos like Xanax, valium, and klonopin. Also tried EX pills around that age and loved rolling, just kind of did shit like that on the weekends every so often along with weed every day. It wasn't until around 20 that I really fucked up and tried oxy and loved it, became extremely addicted to that and other opioids for a few years, got on bupe, relapsed numerous times, but for the past 9 months now I have stayed with bupe and my other prescribed meds. also got bad into coke/crack around 20 and that never went away, as there is know replacement drug for coke although I have learned to control myself MUCH better being on Adderall now, still when I have a lot of money I'm most likely going to get some yayo.... Fuck, I forgot this was just about being 15 but went on to tell a summary of my whole time doing drugs lol.

I was getting drunk every weekend at 14-18, weekend warrior....lots of vodka at that time lol, a lil tequila but that has always made me puke.....now 17 years later just getting drunk on beers

I was into weed,lSd, inhalants a half dozen times, alcohol when possible, cough medicine roboTrips, yep, that was where I was at at 15.

I regret the amount I used various drugs when I was younger. I started drinking on an occasional basis when I was 10. Came from a hardcore alcoholic/addict family. Bunch of crazy natives that just like to party. I'm a little different in the fact that I actually was smart about my usage. For the most part, and mainly when i got older.

I was 10 when I first got drunk and it was from a beer bong. I was with family, they were partying and my cousin and brother thought it would be funny to get me drunk. I kept doing this until I was 12 when I first dove into the world of chemicals and substances. I started off smoking cigarettes and pot and followed that with raiding my medicine cabinet for the vicodin and darvocet. I knew an older girl who was in 8th grade at the time (I was in 6th). And she was giving me methadone occasionally. I would be high all day and be loving it. Such a small dose was all it took to keep me on cloud 9 all day. Then while I was still 12 this same girl who was giving me methadone, invited me to try cocaine. (This was one fucked up 14 year old girl who was offering me.stuff. She had alot of mental issues and family problems).

By the time I was 15 I had already been in 2 residential inpatient 90 day treatment centers. I had been on juvenile probation for a year and had done months in juvi for constantly failed UAs and PVs. Age 14 I tried the most stuff. I tried all sorts of pills and I tried MDMA I tried mushrooms and DMT. I ran away from home alot and had alot of friends and family who were addicts. I was always able to stay on the run for a while and just get as high as possible and do whatever. I had alot of issues and didn't give a fuck about myself. I got hooked on cough syrup when my probation officer and drug and alcohol counselor were cracking down on me. My guardians had placed bars knee my room window and the back doors had been bolted shut, sealed. Along with the windows. To prevent me from escaping at night. The garage door had a padlock on it. During the day when i would get a chance for 20 minutes I would sprint down to the store and steal a bottle of tussin and come back home undetected. I did this for many months because of all of the restrictions I was placed under. I was only 14.

By 16 I had been to a total of 3 residential treatment centers. I had only completed one. I got kicked out of the other 2 for anger issues/fighting. I had already used IV when I was 15. The only drugs I didn't use when I was younger was methaphetaime and heroin. I never tried those until I was about 18. Despite such an excessive amount of drug usage, I have always had a passion for pharmacology since I was 14 (coincidence?). My entire career of drug use was a semi-responsible and informed one. I joined BL when I was 15 in the midst of all of this insanity and it probably saved my life because I became so much more knowledgeable about drugs. I was able to even help other people with issues concerning drug use in my life, people we all know who are naive and just generally lacking common sense.

When I was 13 I started smoking weed
Then I overdosed at 14 on Xanax, Vicodin, and alcohol
I first took acid at 15
molly and morphine at 16
Heroin at 20
got sober at 23, relapsed for 3 weeks a year ago (was 25 at the time)
Here I am at 26, I dabble in psychedelics & dissociatives. I have treatment resistant depression and I feel this is the best way to prevent killing myself. I don't want to live and everyday I wake up I'm pissed off that I woke up again so I couldn't continue this life thing 100% sober, IK it's terrible but I have a team of medical that can't come up with anything else except varying antidepressants that I seem to always have life threatening side effects (ex. Effexor made me unable to pee for 18 hours)

Around 15 is when I started bangin' phenmetrazine. It was the first shot ever (bsides drs) and fell in love with it. Wasn't edgy like most speeds are today and just nice.
I blame it on the gateway drug weed cause a hippy turned me and my brother (rip) - at around 7-8 - on to some rolled in J&B strawberry paper. Never forget that day..........
Never forget them bams, either. Would absolutely love to have a few of them right now.

15 - 16 ... somewhere round there?
Alot of neighborhood pals moms had top cupboard shelves full of current / recently expired Rx pills

Percodan, demerol dilaudid talwin prescribed liberally along with seconal nembutal, tuinal hosts of phenobarbitals, valium was everywhere right next to one or two types of amphetamine - christmas trees, black beauties, purple zingers, desoxyn ( my favorite) ...was good-ol -days never let it get too out of hand ( clears throat)

Honestly though
dont regret a minute of it

Last edited:
when i was like fourteen or fifteen is when i tried dramamine. i was drinking hard alcohol at probably thirteen. at 15 or 16 is when i started to smoke weed. 17 is when drug use became an all the time thing for me.

like Fire&Water wrote, i don't regret a minute of it... i have some really good memories of tripping and i always enjoy looking back on my experiences. even in bad times i think "at least i got to experience that trip". i definitely live in the past a bit at this point, even though i experience a lot of trippy stuff just smoking weed.