Did you get fucked up at fifteen? . . . ( not really a roll call )

I am 15 years old, i know my user name is cassiopium, but that doesn't mean that I go out every weekend and shoot some heroin. My real name is Cassiopeia, and it's just a nickname I've picked up...Anyway, I just want to say that age is really nothing but a number, I know 14 year old kids that are more mature than some 18 year olds that I know. All that really matters is your reason for using drugs, maturity, and above all, how well you moderate yourself. Let's stop judging people on their age, and start judging on all of the more important factors.

some substances (and conditions brought about by substance addiction) can effect the growth of a developing system.
it is prudent to procede with extra caution when taking drugs while still developing physically - most people that are still developing do not exhibit this level of maturity AND experiment with drugs.
the common path is to try and act more mature by taking drugs to fit in socially - this is exhibitive of a marked social insecurity which usually leads to abuse due to pshychological factors.
most people who are still in the physical developement process do not understand what it means to be responsible for all aspects of their lives - food - clothes - shelter and direction for energies are usually provided externally - giving a skewed perspective on what is necessary to provide for ones self in ones life.
recreational drugs provide a great source of enjoyment but they also add complexity.
HOWEVER - if you can banalnce the factors above - getting caught with 20 pills at 15 is alot better than getting caught with 20 at 20!
[This message has been edited by kewl (edited 31 December 2000).]

ages 13 to 14-completely anti-drug, swore to myself I would never do drugs or drink. Entered high school, had friends that drank and smoked pot, but never tried it myself. At least not that year.
ages 15 to 17-from what I remember, I first tried drinking when I was about 15. I also smoked pot for the first time shortly after that. I felt it was wrong, at the same time it gave me a feeling I had never experienced. I swore that I would never do anything other than drinking and pot.
ages 18 to 19-E, acid, K, coke, etc. Attended my first rave in april '99, my 18th birthday. The friend who brought me offered to buy me a pill. I accepted but we ended up leaving early. So I didn't roll. A couple of months later I tried acid for the first time. It was a smaller amount, didn't trip really hard but ended up feeling like shit the next morning. Tried E a few months later and loved it. Experimented with other drugs but found that I liked E best. Eventually got bored of it and I presently no longer do drugs.

OK the first thing I gotta say is...the town where I used to hang out...FULTON...stands for Fucked Up Little Town On Narcotics
that being said
I dont think I smoked pot till I was like a junior in high school, alot of my friends have (hell alot of them were snorting crack too) but I was just like well beer is good enough for me...pot was nice and all but I didnt become a big stoner till that summer when I met my new best friend
Then comes the acid...the shrooms...the ecstacy...oh yeah and the opium was somewhere in there....pretty much I decided to quit that shit, I needed to go to college
So I get into a private engineering school in the middle of nowhere to become a pharamacist and I stayed pretty clean the whole first year...except the drinking and I still do too much of that
But sophomore year.....things got worse...DXM comes into the picuture (ta-da!) and I meet this boy and me and him just start doing every damn random drug we can find...we started growin shrooms and I always went to class seeing shit...damn gravity bong didnt help either
moral of the story: I'm on probation now so I think I might try to do a lil less of all that shit for now....we'll see how long that lasts..
especially since I will be getting paid to make drugs in the future
smile.gif

Well, by the time I turned 16 I had tried just about everything. started drinking back in 6th grade. 8th grade started pot and cigarettes. Then I tried everything else. Now, at 21, I stick to smokin herb and psychadelics. Never got big into medicine cabinet drugs, meth, or the tranquilizers. As for your post saying most of us are responsible cautious 18 year olds, just starting on drugs, I find it to be the opposite. For the most part, I see older kids starting on drugs freshman year of college, and they can't handle the partying. they quickly lose their "path" and end up being a stupid drunk or a lame ass addict. While, the kids that have used since they were kids know moderation and all that. Usually by learning first hand. But then again, the ones doing it longer, will continue to do so, while the new comer who freaks out, might quit after a couple months. This is just what I've seen around my town and friends.
Just my thoughts. I'm not disagreeing with anyone.
Peace
Was
------------------
Sometimes in Silence darkness comes, and sometimes with the gleeful banging of drums!!!

Well, I tried my first and only drug (ecstasy) shortly before 15x2. Does that count?
Six short months ago. I'm 30. I'm the creepy old guy.
smile.gif

I'm 15 right now. I wouldn't say I get fucked up. I smoke weed almost everyday and used to use methadone every other day for the better part of this summer until my dealer decided to stop dealing so I couldn't get ahold of any methadone for a while and just decided to quit.

heres my story lol
so around the middle of seventh grade, i bought 2 grams of weed off a kid i know (for forty fucking dolllars).i made a pipe out of some metal things LOl and attempted to smoke it. i didnt get high. I tried again. DIdnt get high, i think this was becuase my peice was made out of a tin cap and a metal tube that didnt really burn the weed well. Well anyway, one day my brother caught me smoking. He thought it was pretty funny hes 3 years older than me. But he pretended to be mad at me so he could take the pot away (which i later found out). I showed him the pot and he cracked up. he said that this is the worst pot he has ever seen in his life. (this cost me 40 dollars LOL). He later admited to smoking it and said it was seriously the worst weed ever.

well anyway, i had gotten drunk once before that, off some whiskey. During the summer i went camping with my brother and stole a bottle of vermouth (LOL) i drank the whole bottle in one night. I was completely trashed. The next night i stole a bottle of wine, i chugged half of that and got super trashed AGAIN. i know its dumb, but when your camping alot of people leave their alcohol out. SO throughout the week camping i stole beer, a bottle of captain morgans, kept getting drunk. brought a couple beers home, got drunk again. I loved alcohol.

I started smoking cigs a long time before. (my memory is really fucked up cant remember for sure lol) So eventually school started and i rememberd that i had a bottle of jd. During 8th grade, these were my drunk days. I remember chugging water bottles of vodka. I used to drink on a pretty heavy basis. At least once a week. I got drunk off this jd a couple times, and one time when i was drunk i went into my brothers stash and stole a small amount of pot(i know i know, im an asshole). I went into the woods (already buzzed) and smoke 3 hits in another home made pipe i had made. This one hit good. I was HIGH. i loved it. I kept smoking pot, and admited to my brother that i smoked. He became my supplier and still is.

I smoked pot all throughout 8th grade, pretty much daily. Then the one day i remember, when my brother offered me percaset. He gave me 2 10mgs and i took them at school. I remember when it hit me, pure pure bliss. I was in love with it, it made me extremely happy. Loved the warmth. then later on that day, i didt eat much, i got so sick. I was actually green in the face. I got sent home from school and smoked pot. i also used codiene many times in 8th grade. haha.

Then during the winter, i stole a dxm capsule from my bother (he had 50 grams). I took that, thinking *hey its only one pill, cant fuck me up that bad*. I was stupid. before the dxm hit, i smoked 3 bowls. I tripped incredably hard that night. I wasnt sure if i liked it or not, but there would be MANY MANY dxm trips to follow. On my birthday i did mushrooms. I got big into dxm, did it a couple times a week. Still smoked pot daily.

It was summer now. Some of the best times of my life. I kept doing dxm, gradually upping the doses. I remember (this was only last year hhaha) my brothers friend joe would come over with a huge bong and we would bake durin gthe summer. Good fucking times. throughout that summer i tripped probably about 50 times on dxm. this was all on cough medicine, i would steal it every chance i got. "hey mah i need something at the store".

When the summer started to end, i hit the 4th plateau for the first time. This is when i started using large amounts of dxm, 700-900 mgs and higher. My tolerance grew rapidly. I loved the stuff. Didnt wanna stop, i still stole it every chance i got. it gradually stopped making me trip. So after a while of taking 900 mgs and just getting buzzed, i decided to stop. I did it several more times though. So i was dxm free, it was early freshman year, still a daily smoker of pot. My friend came up to me one day and offered me some xanax. I starting doing pils a couple times a month. I used to trade the kid for xanax pretty often. funny thing was that i would rip him off, and then go sell them to stupid girls for even more. I sold 2 .5 xannies for 20 dollars one time. HAHA i was the drug scam artist of my grade. I was ahead of everybody else. throughout my freshman year the drugs i would do were(at age 14 and 15)
amphetamine
methylphenidate(lots of it snorted in the school bathroom)
alprazolam
clonazepam
diazepam
lorazepam
tamazepam
oxycodone
hydrocodone
codiene
tramadol
salvia
dxm
of course weed,
diphenhydramine(had a seizure in front of my mom on the stuff, got taken to the hospital).
im probably forgetting a couple, but i point is, i got really fucked up at 15, and i still do becuase i still am actually 15 .
i did pills pretty often, mostly benzos and painkillers. I would drink and smoke pot on both. During this time i was a daily user of nicotine. I would dip, i would smoke. This was only last year. So after i had a seizure from benadryl, i got perscibed klonopin. I remember thinking it was the best day of my life. I knew my mom was a dumbass, i switched all 40 kpins with some other little yellow guys. My mom saw how fucked up i was on them and she took the persciption away ='(.

I got a dxm capesule and i realized my tolerance was still there. shitty for me. I did kpins everyday for about 2 weeks, and used xanax. some vicodin use in between there too. Then, i turned 15. I am still a pothead during this point, smoked alotta pot. But i had to quit for about 20 days(smoking pot) becuase i was put in drug therapy. Well, a couple months passed, got out of therapy, i remember there was a carnival. And at this carnival i did oc. The day before i did oc too. I hadnt used dxm in about 4 months. I was really to try again. I got a dxm capsule from a friend, and drank a bottle of dm, I tripped balls. This was about 7 weeks ago, right as the year ended. I smoke pot every chance i get still.

A couple of weeks ago i stole 40 something vicodin and 60 something ativan from a lady.
I took 6 mgs of ativan,(maybe more cant remember haha) 40 mgs of hydrocodone, and smoked a bowl one day. I was BEYond fucked up. the next couple days this behavior continued. I mixed lots of benzos with lots of weed with lots of vicodin.
I still smoke pot as much as possible, have stopped smoking cigs, still dip though, get drunk and high occasionally, occasionally do painkillers, uppers, benzos. so to answer the question, i get fucked up, and im 15. hahaha My drug days are just beginning.

Last edited:
this is definitely good to know that i'm not the only one who started at 15.

I thought i was totally fucked up. Good to know there are others out there.

I went to a private school. and even my sexuality differs me from the others.

try living in a country with just over 4 million people who have no access to coke, and here, stoners are badasses.

Meth is the badest thing we can get over here, and the front page of the news show erosion in the south island.
We're fucking undeveloped, with a 150 year history.

this place makes me feel too hardcore, and im scared.

Last edited:
I didn't read the whole thread but to the original poster....I was selling cannabis and psychedelics (mostly LSD,PCP, and MDA) by age 15.

first time i smoked weed i 15,5 or something.. then next time was around 16.
but i know guys that started smoking weed since 12-13

at 15 I had done...

marijuana, meth, amp, lsa, nutmeg, benzo's, strong opiates.

i use to smoke weed since im 13 and at 16 fucked myself up seriously with couple months daily 24/7 methcathinone binge, i dealed with total nightmare and madness for months when stopped.
scary wds!!! this shit was mentally 1000 times more scary than heroin wds +some pain as well..
u frightingly terrified with strong sence of fear with no any reason. its total HELL; now if i got to lil longer than planned h binge, the wds is NOTHING compared to then, mybe h is more physically unpleasant but no way mentally.
...then at 17 with one month daily acid tripping binge(all free) then another couple moths at least once a week of tripping. thats me:)
now im almost 19 and theres at least a year past since my last binge with mind-swithcing drugs and i dont notice any negative influence of my life but i dont remember like seriously 85% of these years!

Last edited:
i was a reckless punk at 15 skipped school everyday i popped e pills and sniffed fat lines of k but not anymore i back to good ol mary jane

I got very fucked up at fifteen...thirteen, actually. I've always been responsible, but never pretentious. If I don't know enough about something, I research and ask people before I do it. I'd rather seem inexperienced than dead.

I first got literally fucked up a few months before I turned 15.
I first got literally nodded out a few months before I turned 17.

I did mostly benzodiazepines in the middle. Nothing unusual or mind blowing if you get used to. Each day on something.

I began drinking and smoking at twelve and haven't stopped until recently.

Although I never did either much until the last two years because I was tied up in sports and earning the almighty scholarship.

Then my knee blew and to make a long story short here I am today. :)

ahhhh Glory Days

I ran with the "wrong" crowd back at that tender age. My best friends drug of choice was fat speed ball. We'd shoot meth, coke, speedball and my sweet love lady H. At times we'd get a hold of LSD or mushrooms.

I've seen galaxies collide right here on earth and realized the meaning of life on 6 hits of double dunked white blotter.

Alcohol and weed was ever present.

Now that's more than half a lifetime ago now and the crew is dead, in prison or we simply fell out of touch when I got sober at 18 and started working in the shipyards.

So yea I got fucked up at 15... really fucked up at times.