Did you get fucked up at fifteen? . . . ( not really a roll call )

Why would one want to wait until they are 18 to start rolling/doing drugs? I mean, that is utterly ridiculous. Granted, I'm only 17 now, and have been going to parties, but never really got into rolling until a couple months ago, I think that a person, no matter how young they are, should make their own mistakes. If a youngin (lets say, 14-15 years old) wants to try something, let him do it. Why should older people be like "you should wait until you're older". What's the freakin point of that? Who cares if the scolder is 4 years older than the youngin, its not like the scolder is rollin himself. I see that was hypocritical, and I get really pissed off when older people tell me that I shouldn't do E , smoke week, drink, etc. I believe I'm a rather intelligent person and that I know what I want out of life. We all need to live life to the fullest, and if we want to do drugs, then let us freakin youngins do drugs, and let us be damnit!
~*Ricky*~
oh yeh, and Ashke, you have to be one of the coolest people in the world. I like, want to know you
smile.gif
Some of the best threads I've read are yours. Ok, I think its time for me to stop sucking up to the moderators, don't you all agree?

Hooooo boy you guys are gonna laugh at me
smile.gif

First time I dropped (rolled) I was 22 and it was last year
smile.gif
Grew up in the country when all the raves were going off in '88 and '89 and the police were chasing everyone around trying to stop them and confiscating sound systems and stuff......I was always curious but none of my friends were ever into anything more than pot which I smoked first when I was 16.
I am a total control freak too and thats why I didnt do it I think. I cant deal at all with getting really drunk - I hate it. I used to suffer from massive panic attacks and depression and all kinds of shit - but pills are helping me in a lot of ways. I spose I subscribe to the 'pills changed my life' theory really - panic attacks have stopped and right after I dropped for the first time I finally faced the abuse I suffered when I was a child and dealt with it. I think drugs are a personal experience - moderation cannot destroy you, harm reduction and taking notice of it can save your life. Humans are, by their very nature, discovery animals.....we always want to know whats around the next corner and drug taking is a symptom of that.
Ashke, thank you for bothering to answer the same questions. Youre not encouraging those younger than us, your saving their sanity and their health - that makes you special in my eyes.
Lou

I was in rehab on my 15th birthday (I went in two days before that) and it was my worst birthday ever.
I have always always always researched drugs, as thoroughly and extensively as I possibly could. In high school (pre-internet) I used a computerized periodical database, with whatever books/magazines/etc. I could find. That's probably the first thing I ever used the internet for, also.

I was getting fucked at 14 but now I am sober for at least 2 years because that is when my probation is off. I don't go to partys for the drugs I go for the music and to meet new people.peace!

Sometimes I wish I experimented when I was fifteen.

Unfortunately I had the "drugs are bad for you" mentality for most of my life, right up until a few years ago. But that's not the point of what I'm going to try and say.

When I was much younger I never really had any friends my age; I hung out with kids mostly older than me. I kept to myself, I did well in school, I didn't really do anything except go about my own business immersed in my own world. I read quite a bit, mostly to go to another place for a short period of time. I was always that shy kid that doesn't say much.

Shortly before high school I started to come out of my shell...testing the waters so to speak. Heh, I even made some friends my own age. Then I moved away to another state. To this day I still believe that I would've reached the point where I am now a whole lot sooner had I stayed in my home town. But you really can't hold onto those what-ifs...if you did how would you get any further in life?

Moving away from home set me back years in the search of finding who I was. Granted I wasn't as shy anymore I just couldn't figure anything out. I made some friends, most of which I don't even know what happened to. Then I went to high school.
I never really fit in. The area I moved to was fairly well off...You know the kind of place where people only care about how much money you have or what kind of car you drive. Not to say that I didn't have a good life. My parents are still together and care about what I do and I never got the short end of the stick. They gave me what they could and I am thankful for that.

I had typical friends in high school. Kids I truly thought were good 'friends.' And they were for a while.

One thing about me is that I think too much. Sometimes I think too much for my own good I think. (see) Throughout my first few years in high school I spent much of it in front of the computer. It was an absolute addiction for me. Freshman year was the year I discovered the Internet and it's been with me ever since, even though I don't spend nearly as much time doing the things I used to do.

Night after night I spent time on IRC and on the web searching for something. Searching for who I was and why I thought and felt the way I do about things. I had friends over IRC that I really cared about, people I never met. I used to play a lot of those MUSH-type things too. I mean, ALL my time was based around these online friends that I found some connection in. I only hung out with my regular friends so my parents wouldn't ask questions.
I was unhappy with myself and even I didn't know why. I wanted to be people that I wasn't and could never be.

Sometime during my junior year I started working at a fairly large ISP. It was about a half-hour from my house in a different town and that summer I ended up befriending two kids about my age (one was a year older the other was my age). To this day I don't think either one of them has any idea how much they taught me without even realizing it.

The friendship I had with them was geniuine...something I really hadn't ever experienced before. One of them offered me a toke off his bong when I was at his house one night after work. Interestingly enough this was the first time I was actually offered an illegal substance. My disdain for drugs had faded slightly at that point and I really had no feelings of like or dislike. That day I declined the offer but I was left in a curious state.

Several days later that same kid was smoking a joint on our lunch break at work. Getting ballsy I asked him if I could try it. Heh, I clearly remember timidly toking on the joint he proffered. I had been drunk before (rather sloppily at a party I through while my parents were away), but this seemed a lot more comfortable to me.

I didn't get really high the first few times I smoked, but I felt something. I began to look at things differently and not to believe everything thing I'm told.

Taking my new-found interest back to my friends I had had for so long in high school turned out to be a bad call. They actually set me down to tell me I had a "problem" as it was. Kind of amusing as I probably hadn't smoked more than four or five times in about three months time. I was hurt, maybe a little pissed, but hurt more than anything that they weren't willing to accept another view on the issue.

I spent most of my last year in high school pissed off and hanging out with my new friends in the next town over. I was still friends with the kids from my high school but that was the last time I ever let them know about my weekend activities.

Halfway through my senior year, one of the kids I used to worked with invited me to try acid with him for the first time. I was nervous when I left to meet him at his house, and I hadn't decided whether or not I wanted to try it. When I arrived at his house some of his friends were there, one of which had some white blotter with pink designs on it wrapped up in a gum wrapper.

I decided to try it, not really knowing anything about the drug or what it would do. We took it at the same time and I just held on for the ride.

For the first time in my life I saw kids that were REAL to each other. I was tripping for the first time with people I had never met and felt completely comfortable. I had the most amazing trip. I learned a lot about myself and where I was going that night.
In the coming months I experimented again a few more times with acid. I also gave mushrooms a shot, again with those same people that indirectly taught me about myself.

Shortly before I left for college I was given the opportunity to try ecstasy for the first time. It ended up being at a rolling party with some of those same kids I had tripped with so many months before. I experienced the full potential of the drug that night talking with a complete stranger who I can only remember his face and his first name. I delved deeper into myself than I could have ever thought I could.

I left a week later for school and spent most of my first semester toiling in my own depression aching for what I had lost by leaving home. I slowly began to build a group of friends for myself from all the new people I met, still not really know what I was doing.

Today I can't explain how close each of us is. It's actually rather baffling to me. I've got something real of my own for the first time in my life. I got a lot more than what I was looking for this past year and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I'm still searching for SOMETHING, and I still not sure what that something is...but I do have a better idea where to look. I have a lot to learn in the coming years, but I would have to say that I believe I'm better prepared for it than I was just a year ago.
Interesting trip life is. Some people talk about how they would do things differently given a second chance. I'd do it the same way.
I'd like to thank Ashke and Pyro for their posts, and Loupy for inspiring mine. I've never talked to any of you before, but thanks.
And thanks for listening.
Finder

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear ya.
Know what I do usually at parties or gatherings of any sort. I tend to be somewhat personable, but all the while inside I am intent and focused on the events of the people around me. I guess you could say that I'm just an observer, as many of us are. Not unique in that aspect.
Sounds like a lot of people who search for direction turn to drugs. For some reason this makes me cautious. Perhaps the drugs do not offer anything important beyond insight. What you get out of the drugs, you give to yourself. The drugs offer up, and you either take or ignore or don't even see. Maybe we exonerate the drugs too much, maybe we should point toward ourselves more often.
Pyro
------------------
--------
Frequency. Music. Sound. Imagination. Reality. Worlds. Hope. Love. Communication. Common Sense. Community.

I know exactly what you mean about being focused on the people and events surrounding you.
I can't speak for everyone but by taking different substances in my search for whatever I'm looking for offered me a certain view I never allowed myself to see before. It's sort of like if you had blinders on your entire life and they were suddenly removed. Your peripheral vision isn't impared and you can see much, much more of the whole picture.
I do believe that what you get out of drugs you give to yourself, but in the long run it isn't about the drugs. Drugs are temporary, but the connection made deeper into yourself through them lasts forever. When the effects of whatever substance wear off, I still retain all the knowledge I learned. It's something that no one could ever take away.
Finder

I remember being 12 going through my mothers Liquor cabinet tasting all the varieties of alcohol she had to offer. I puked my brain out that night and decided it was evil. When I was 14 I was straight edge most of the year. By the end of the year i grew bored and started smoking weed. I always promised myself that i'd never do anything else. When i was 15, i had a friend whose mom was addicted to crack. We were curious so we stole some and tried it. The next day my mother tells me she wants me drug tested. I searched all over the fuckin internet and couldn't find out anywhere how long it would stay in my system. When I was 16 I heard about ecstacy and decided I wanted to tried it. The next day I was still feeling some effects and freaked out and tried to find some info on it on the web. Still couldn't find shit. Then about a month or 2 ago, i read time magazine that had an article about Dancesafe.com in it. FINALLY! Some information I so much craved. I am so thankful to Dancesafe and Bluelight for giving me the info i need instead of putting me down. Knowledge is they key
redface.gif
)

First I must tell you all, esp. Ashke for starting this thread....you are beautiful. In every word that I have read on this post I have felt pangs of both joy and pain, that there is someone else who feels/felt the exact same way that I did at one point....and here I thought that I was the only freak around.
I think that one of the hardest things about growing up, is the ALONENESS. Thinking about the scared, lonely girl that I was at that age literally brings tears to my eyes...to have the burden of self-discovery and finding a niche (and usually, any niche will do) while fending off "drugs" cuz your parents tell you they are bad....it is a wonder and a miracle that any of us survived.
Drugs were bad until I was 16 and on a ski trip, I had snuck some of my Dad's Coors Lights into my duffel bag, and that night, a girl that I was kinda friends with split 4 with me......four beers and I thought that I was fucked up. I couldn't get over the sensation of being loosened....it was all downhill from there. I drank whenever I could get some, day, night, school, work, who cared....I felt better. Then the mj came....started with loveboat (poor dumb girl) and that became my "drug of choice". Luckily I met my best friend in the whole world (and probably the best person in the whole world) and she turned me around without even knowing it. She was anti-abuse and without making me feel like an asshole, she made me see why that wasn't the way to go. Being with her made me feel better than any drink or smoke did. She was a godsend (if there is a god) and there isn't a day that goes by that I am not grateful to her. I definitely wouldn't have graduated from high school, and I would probably have a child right now.......whoah.
Today I am 22...I do E about once a month with my best friends (she moved to NJ but we are still tight)....I drink occasionally, but do detest that loss of control when extremely intoxicated, and the barfing thing absolutely blows. I experimented with coke and shrooms in college...they didn't take.
I guess that what I am trying to add to this post is this:
It doesn't matter how young or old you are when you do drugs.....what matters is why, and understanding why. So many people find out the hard way.....a life ruined simply because no one offers help, solace or simply INFORMATION, it angers me...because it is so simple to help someone, simply through words....and that is what this site brings to the world....a means of therapy, anonymous and safe.
Thank you, and remember, you rarely know what you have until it is gone....that is why god made E.

Definitely some intense thinking here people. Guess I'll add my two cents.

It all started when I was about 14. I had my first drink, and coincidently my first drunk at homecoming. The frequency was definitely in moderation, though I can't say the quantity was.

Things were slow until the next year, where I worked at a pharmacy along with some casual high school drug users. During the year that I worked there I got introduced to weed seriously for the first time, but only smoked a few times. It was all about experimentation. As the son of two alcoholic parents, I've learned over the years that I need to watch myself.

Then, months after the weed, came the acid. That all died off for a while once I quit that job, with only a few random bouts of weed smoking. My next job was working for a guy hooked on coke, but suprisingly that didn't really affect me and I still made good choices. This was the time where I started partying a little harder with alochol, but still only every other weekend or so.
Summer between Junior/Senior year was a tough time for me.

Getting over a girlfriend at the start of the summer, which seemed to be an annual thing for me, basically kept me locked inside my house for the summer. Suprisingly, I turned to things other than drugs to keep my busy, such as my computer and the occasional party.

It wasn't until just a few months ago that I tried rolling for the first time. Actually, coincidently it was the first time I went to a party. I was invited by Ebow who had been to a party or two before and I was interested when I heard about his experiences. I was the one sitting in the middle of the floor at Whistle blown out of his mind. (I'm sure that really narrows it down) It was truly wonderful, all of the feelings that I keep bottled up inside me came out. I only knew a couple people there, so I didn't share them much, but I definitely realized some good things about myself and my friends.

Since then I have rolled three times with my girlfriend, and have been to one more party. We tried it two days in a row while on vacation at the beach(stupid), getting very little out of it the second day anyway, but the first day was truly amazing. We are both semi-shy people and the e truly gave us the ability to communicate a lot of feelings that we hadn't previously had the guts to share with each other. That was definitely one of the best nights of my life. It wasn't about sex, wasn't even on our minds, it was all about love.

Thinking about my last two months the only thing I regret is not doing more research about the things I have done in the past. It turns out that what I've done hasn't been too bad at all, but I've also realized a lot of what the dangers of the drug world are now.

What I don't regret is taking a look at the whole rave scene. While I'm not currently, and never have been much of a dancer, I do enjoy music, friends, and some kick ass lighting. Maybe that makes me one of those "kids who goes just for the drugs". Thats not the way I look at it.

Not really sure how to finish this off, guess I just ran out of stuff to say. I don't really expect any of you to read all this, but if you did thanks I guess. Just sharing my thougts...
------------------
-Chris

It's interesting reading all these stories
smile.gif
I feel like i should add my bit
smile.gif

My 17th is in bout 3 weeks. I'm to young for this shit but I gain far to much to stop
smile.gif

I always felt compelled to try weed. The two most popular guys in my primary school (one i wsa best friends with) always bragged about "smoking cones".
I got to high school and became a computer addict....Man do you have any good warez leech's?
smile.gif
I got about 10 cd's full of warez games I've never played
smile.gif
Anyways, I had my first real experience with weed in new years between yr 10 and 11 (one and a half years ago), absolutely loved it. Such a good night
smile.gif
Those holidays got me into weed a little bit, only in very small does though. Then i got to school and in physics sat next to a friendly guy that was a fairly regular stoner. This lead to the friday night session, the satur*day* session then the sat night session. Along with a good solid year of drinking almost every weekend. Sort of a neutral drug for me, not good not bad. Anyways, then one day my mum comes in and says "I've got cancer in my breast, I'm going into hospital in 2 days"....wtf?!?
This lead me to unconciously smoke alot more weed. Not so much smoke alot more but just become dependant on it. It's got better and worse ( to the point of smoking every night ). I'm just coming out of being dependant on it. And now i still smoke quite a bit but i know that i don't need to,,,if i don't hook up i don't worry about it at all, i just stay straight. The thing that managed to get me to stop was ecstasy. I was coming down and asked myself if i smoked for the wrong reasons,,for the first time i said "yes". I'm young, to young for mj and esspecially ecstasy. I'm to young physically, my body is still developing. And fuck, I am way to young mentally! But if it wasn't for that guy who said "do you wanna buy and pills" i'd probably be smoking at least once a day which i don't want to do. Catch 22,,,wish I hadn't found ecstasy,,,but damn glad it did
smile.gif
Oh yeh, first roll was the start of this year. I'm mature in the use of my drugs now. I can honestly say i'm totally in control of my drug use. I *love* rolling and smoking but somehow don't feel the need to do it anymore.
Does this relate to the original topic?
smile.gif

ah well
smile.gif

I think I'm quite happy that I discovered drugs as late as it was - I was 21 or so before I was doing them seriously.
I think that all those insecurities that youth has to offer make you more perceptible to doing all the wrong things drugs can bring along.
------------------
... Puma

i don't exactly have my own personal journey to share. i have never been hooked on anything - not even cigarettes. i've tried a few things & enjoy taking e or loui about once a month but i'm never ever hanging for it. i really like my life & i really enjoy being straight & luckily that has been enough to keep me from forming any habits.
my ex-boyfriend, however, is an entirely different kettle of fish. he still has my heart (& probably always will) & it hurts everytime i think about him (which is a lot - too much). he has experimented a lot with drugs but for reasons of cost & accessibility has kept alcohol & mull as the substances of choice - pretty much every day since the age of 12 (now 22).
please don't anyone try & tell me they are not real drugs. he is such a beautiful person & has (or had) the potential to achieve anything he puts his mind to. sadly, i don't think he has a mind left to put to anything - it has been sucked away by years of disuse. i know he's not happy with the way his life is but instead of doing something about it (which i know he can) he just tries to drown it & cover it with smoke because that is the only way has ever known how to deal with shit.
i know it's easy for me to say all this when i'm not the one with the problems. i don't need to be reminded of that - i can see how hard it is for him & i really feel for him. i've tried (after being asked) to help him sort his shit out but i can't. i've tried to just be there for him but i can't do that either. instead of leaning towards me for support, he pulls away because i remind him of things he doesn't want to face.
i want, more than anything, to be able to make things easier for him but it's too fucking hard to always be second, after drugs, to the person you are in love with. i wish i was stronger & i wish didn't take it personally & i wish i knew what else to do - it hurts so much to see him in pain & be not be able help him. but i'm slowly learning - i have to.
my love & hugs to everyone who has shared on this thread.
my thanks to anyone who took the time to read this.
my apologies to my sweet ex-boyfriend who i couldn't help.
------------------
to the crazy person, the normal one is insane

its so awesome to read all your thoughts like this, and see that you guys all think the same thoughts as i do. except i got one problem, i'm only 17, and i think about all this stuff all the time.
you guys, with exceptions, are all experienced campaigners who have been there, done that. and you come out at the other end thinking all this stuff, stuff that i think about, and i DONT WANT TO YET !
like finder, i think way too much, and i think about all the same things, over and over again. i think about my friends, i think about school, and i cant stop stressing over them. i never used to stress, i dont know why i do now. i used to just be a guy who went out and did stupid shit with his buddies and smoked weed and drank and stuff. except i cant get that freedom back into my head. i never just let go anymore, i'm always thinking.
the only time i just relax and chill out is when i drink, or when i go rolling. xcept the last time i went rolling i was still stressing, so i had an average time.
why does all this shit bug me all the time? i shouldnt let it get to me, but i do. and i know i should just relax, but i'm always tense and edgy.
so i'm not entirely clear myself what i'm getting at, i'm just writing all this down, i have no idea if neone can relate or knows what i mean.
i give myself too much time to think, i spend hours on buses most days, which doesnt help. i listen to my walkman, but i cant even concentrate on that nemore, i just stress about things, a girl, a friend, school. and i'm lazy, i dont get up when i wake up, i just lay there and think. i dont go to sleep when i go to bed, i lay there and think.
so.. yeah.. i got no idea if this relates to the thread. i just read all your stories and told mine. about the mature age thing, i started weed at 15, acid at 15, and e & speed at 17. when i think about all that acid, i think i was way too young. the first time i dropped acid, i drank beer and smoked way too much weed as well and ended up barfing everywhere. not a good thing when you are tripping off your head. i did heaps of stupid stuff back then, but now i use BL to its full potential, all the tricks of the trade, harm minimisation, all the benefits, and all of your experience. at the time i thought i could handle acid and i probably did ok, but i wouldnt recommend someone else start that early. make sense?
so much respect to all you peeps, who have my thoughts, and concerns, and insecurities. hope all you stuff goes well. cheers to neone who read this far.
smile.gif

ashke - love your work. save the children
wink.gif

------------------
let me take you high with the breaks, and low with the bass.
[This message has been edited by fat tony (edited 16 July 2000).]

i AM 15 rite now, and the things i use are limited, what i use i kno everything about, i tripped my frist time at 14, (i studied LSD for like 4 months before trying it) i dunno drugs just facinate me.
but yea, i started doing everything after i was dumped by that senior chic when i was a freshman...it tore the shit out of me, and so i got into drugs...not as an escape... but for some reason i felt like finding out what acid did to you...crazy huh?
i never really over did it, too badly, i knew my source yada yada...and now ive moved onto E, ill roll every three weeks MAYBE, i dont take drugs often. but those are the illegal ones, i dont smoke pot, and i dont drink.
I'll do muscle relaxers now, condone, oxycontin, my father has scripts...but the things i do are in moderation...just like ashke i am wayy too old for my age.
*shrug* thats me.

I've only skimmed the responses and already I feel their powerfulness challenging me. I am Ashke's "ideal bluelighter." (I loved your autobiography by the way). I tried E when I was 18 and in college. I had really cool friends who were honest with their experiences, nonjudgemental, and yet conservative with their drugs who advised me about the experience. Ultimately, it was me who went back for more though.
The ironic thing is E is the first illegal drug I ever used. Not pot the so-called "gateway drug." I smoked pot much later, partially b/c I found my hypocrisy towards it ridiculous. "You won't smoke weed, but you'll roll?" were the incredulous replies and smirks I got from people. I think I'm in control of my E usage. I'm educated and still educating myself about it. I've never dropped more than one roll or rolled more than once in a 2 week period. What does this make me? No better than you, and I'm not likely to be selected as Good Citizen of the Year either. It makes me relieved, except for the fact that there is a curiosity to kill about other drugs. It's like being morbidly obsessed with death, I am fascinated by Ecstasy, which some would argue leads to the ultimate death of my mind. But right now I am expanding and grasping, I just hope I don't reach beyond my grasp. Much love~~
smile.gif
~~
------------------
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electric tin openers. (Irvine Welsh).
[This message has been edited by Cloud9tE (edited 18 July 2000).]

I was always impressed and fascinated by my friends who did/do drugs.

14-17: It didn't occur to me to try drugs, any drug.
I flirted with it during those timespans, and it didn't really mean anything. I bought some marijuanna from a friend at school in 10th grade. For 10 $, it came in a cute plastic case, with a few rolling papers, and a tiny amount of weed(Now I would say 2 grams or so). I tried smoking it, but I couldn't. For the life of me I just could not figure out how. Ain't I bright
smile.gif
I ended up eating the remainder, to savor the experiance.(This was while visiting for the weekend at my dads place while he was out)

I had also tried, smoking a pixie stick that year. Also tried drinking some liquor in the cabinet tring to be daring, well it ended up burning my tongue and I stopped right there
wink.gif

Somewhere in the duration of my 10th grade year, a person my age who I was living with brought me behind a church near where we use to live. And we lit up a tobacco cigarrette. I still remember the buzz from that cigarrette. It kicked my ass, and I coughed, and got dizzy and I think my head hurt. Now the year before at school, between portables(At school), some friends were smoking a cigarrette, I think I remember just hitting it quickly.
smile.gif

Life was so incrediable at that age.

I moved back to my hometown after my 10th grade year. And new friends gravitated to me, I had developed a structure that was anti-structure, and beyond goth. Many of my new friends, did drugs. I would eventually change persona again, the outlook of my circle of friends changed with this. I was living on this surge of beauty and observation. I accepted everything for the beauty it was, and began fathoming balances.

I was always offered drugs, when one of my best friends moved out on his own, and I would go chill at the complex he was staying at. There was this dood, named Carlos, who always said "Fuck Mickey Mouse", and he smoked crack, and the other neighbors did lots of weed. I was always offered. Friends I was with offered me whatever was there, and some other friends tried to protect me(Mostly female friends, who knew I never did any drugs) from tring anything. I always thought, that I wanted to wait to smoke pot until I could see a friend from tenth grade who I really missed, who was into party and drugs.

The main reason I didn't wanna try drugs, was because I didn't want my perception tampered with. I was writing alot of music, and poetry, and didn't want ANYTHING to disrupt that.

Then came twelth grade, I sort of morphed into a hippie, with my long hair, very romantic towards all.

After I graduated, I had my car, I said goodbye, and moved to the area where I lived in 10th grade. Met up with old friends, made new friends. Crashed with a friend's fiancee, where I would first smoke generous amounts of pot(With the person I wanted to). The people I was staying with were evicted from their house. They didn't pay rent(They smoked alot), so I rented a place where we both could crash with money I saved up.
smile.gif

Then moved back to my hometown, to share a house in the middle of nowhere with about 8 really good friends. It was dubbed "The house that never sleeps"(Original huh)(Parties EVERY day and night), we wrote all over the walls, had a toilet in the living room, a few couches, some cats, and two bedrooms.
I watched them do massive amounts of coke, no-doz, 'script drugs, duster, nitrous, pot, alcohol, E, acid, and shrooms. What I did was: alcohol and pot. I didn't have any desire to try anything else.(It didn't even cross my mind)

Upon moving to Daytona, with a heavy toker friend I had met through another friend. And with a few rascels from the old place. I did uh more pot, alcohol, and tried poppers.

In mid-July tried E, with friends(Who I had met in Daytona). What an increadable experiance from so many fronts.
smile.gif
It concluded with a afterglow lasting two months.
smile.gif

Four months later I decided to move out on my own. Became fairly deepressed ... between landlord, ...work. Friends I had met in Daytona, moved to other cities.(I was asked if I wanted to move to Georgia, but decided to stay). Plus I lost contact with hometown friends around this time.

Very hard time, winter was starting, and I was just having a nervous breakdown.

I did make good friends with a older lady who had the same job as me. She lived up the street, and I had gone to parties at her house, then begun hanging out. She drank, smoked, rolled, tripped so on. She lived with cool people(Her son, and others). I evenutally decided to move into the same apartment complex. I rolled with them a few times, and tried other things.
smile.gif

Two weeks later, I met up with bluelighters, After extensive ongoing research, and new interests being sparked. I had tried, G, K, nitrous, foxy, many legal drugs/suppliments, Salvia, acid, various others, and, and, and vicks
wink.gif

applesbliss
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by applesbliss (edited 19 July 2000).]

hRmmm...
AsHke u've inspired me 2 share with the rest of the group...
My drug usage/whatever u wanna call it began in the 7th grade. I think I was like 13 err sumtin i dunno. I smoked bud with my best friend Mary... I liked it LoL who doesn't at first?? ne ways we were smokin partners. Well at first it was a every 1ce inna while thing, then more often. I moved away from the old hood and in2 another. That's when things went 2 hell inna handbasket basically. The pot-smoking became way more regular then a new friend introduced me 2 prescription drugs. FUCK BUD at this point in time. I was 15. I didn't realize it at the time, but my dad had a shitload of goodies in the medicine cabinet Darvocetts(he's a parkinson's patient), flexiril(moms) and whatever else I could get my hands on, white crosses whatever... ne ways my tolerance grew really fast, 5 darvocetts 2 get a decent high... well 1 night I got this super bright idea that I was gonna take 5 darvocetts and drink a bottle of robitussin... well I did OMFG! talk about hearing shit that wasnt there whoa... I was outta my mind! I ended up hurlin well I didnt go 2 bed at all I went 2 school the next day still fucked up. That totally scared me. So I made a promise 2 myself no more pain pils muscle relaxers or speed. I went back 2 mah Bud. I turned in2 a burnout rahter quickly I must say. I made a new friend who was a pot head 2. Jennifer!! I REALLY HATE 2 admit this but I know none of u will judge me for it, we started 2 huff 2gether as well(FREON, gas) Well 2 make it short. I stole my moms atm card and got caught, and got my ass thrown inna juvenile level 6 REHAB for 9 months. i turned 16 2 weeks after i went 2 detox (for those of u who dont know u detox b4 u go 2 rehab) Well i got out may of last year. I did really good my first 2 months home I managed 2 stay away from my brother(pothead) long enough 2 get off of probation and pass the piss tests that come with it. I started smoking Bud again (not for long). Then I started drinking a lot. Well I completly overdid it 1 night and ended up down in the er about 2 get my stomach pumped thank god I came 2. I cut that shit out for a while and didn't really do ne thing til Oct. that's when I took my first hit of acid(17) I liked it
smile.gif
LOL I tripped a couple more times. Then came the beans in Jan. I totally loved my experience! Let's just say it's the best high i've ever had. And I haven't really messed with ne other drugs since. I mean I love 2 blaze when i roll and every 1ce inna BLUE MOON i'll drink but NO PILLS!! I'll be turning 18 in august and now that I look back on things I think 2 myself damn I've GROWN UP FAST! Sometimes i regret it, but i don't. u know? I know my limits now. I'm not the naive lil shit I was when I first started messing with all of this shit. And I've got 2 say i've learned a lotta things about myself. And u know, i'm kinda glad I went 2 rehab because i was really onna path of SELF deSTRUction-not only that I learned a shitload from that place.Most of all I learned a shitload about MYSELF! I just wanted 2 thank all of you who shared your stories... It brought back mad memories of the friends I made in and out of rehab. and it takes mad guts 2 just let shit like that out on the real. I give all of u mad props
smile.gif
n MAD LOVE!! and thank u ashke
smile.gif
RAVE ON
smile.gif

used to smoke pot and drink but didn't touch any pills until later on
------------------
Nuff sed