• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drug makes you want to clean?

Why do people takes drugs like meth and then CLEAN?! I hear loads of people say this....

If you are taking something like meth wouldnt you rather listen to music or have sex or something to make the most of it instead of cleaning :S

I dont understand that seems like a waste to me.

Anything, and I mean anything with the word benzo in it. Even that awful Nonbenzodiazepine stuff. I had some last night and I'm proud to say that my room is spotless. I organized my closet(twice), changed the sheets, cleaned my desk, the floor and did some laundry, so worth the hangover I was greeted with this morning.

Ritalin. I am very sensitive to it, so snorting 10mg and chewing a 1/2 tab gets me through it (I hate cleaning). It burns a lot, and I have to make sure I have something to counteract it when I am done other wise I am a jittery bitch for the rest of the day.

MDMA!! Holy crap. My GF and I rolled at home (missed what turned out to be a shitty rave anyways) and talked as usual. She said she was afraid of the closet cos there was a spider in there. So she agreed while on the best anti-PTSD drug in the world to be in the closet with her fear. Then came out with a bunch of boxes so we could start the EPIC clean! Like 8 months later and we're still at it, getting rid of a ton of stuff so we can share the small condo. Gonna get a TV (for the first time) really soon and new sofa and stuff.

So, has to be molly!

After getting nice and baked I always clean my room if need be. The knowledge that i'll be using certain drugs(tripping being number 1) also gives me motivation to clean. For some reason whether i'm just high or nodding I just like being in a neat environment.

^ yes it's always more soothing in a tidy environment I find , in any state. :)

And good to see a few others get it with the benzos , was starting to think it might just be me. I get this urge occasionally (the cleaning bug) but almost exclusively it is the benzos that do it. I don't think it's the best thing to do on benzos , or on any 'drug' for that matter , or at any time ... but sometimes ya just get in that fixated mood and I'm not entirely sure why. %)

I liked WSB15s idea of :
I hate cleaning, and cleaning on drugs would be a waste of drugs in my opinion. The best motivator for cleaning is actually women. If I know I'm having a girl over, my place will be spotless.
LOL ... although it's a very rare occasion for me , I do concur. =D
(did that today just on the 'off-chance' heheh)

Cheers.

Why do people takes drugs like meth and then CLEAN?! I hear loads of people say this....

If you are taking something like meth wouldnt you rather listen to music or have sex or something to make the most of it instead of cleaning :S

I dont understand that seems like a waste to me.

It's just a meth thing. Sure music and sex is fun, but when you're tweaking you tend to get rather obsessive-compulsive. Cleaning and sorting become totally fascinating. :D

Yeah Tramadol, and suboxone have always been the ones that made me clean the most

Yes I feel so energetic when I'm high on Tramadol but I think it's because I haven't built tolerance to it (yet) If I become addicted to it I think I will no longer feel energetic.

Psychedelics.. BK-2-CB, 4 sub tryptamines and when microdosing LSD. It reveals all the grime that I don't normally see. I become aware of the tiniest colour variations and the kitchen looks filthy.

Last edited:
I never really clean on anything, I don't really make a mess in the first place so I won't have to. Amphetamines make me super productive tho, so if I wanted to clean id spend hours on it sped up. It's literally a stereotype for amp users to clean all the time, especially meth. I really wouldn't recommend using meth just to clean tho, stick with adderall, vyvanse, and dexedrine. If you can't manage to get a hookup for any of those, Ritalin and folicain are really Simalar. They're weaker though, and although less addictive have worse side effects, so amps are a better choice.

If I HAVE cleaning to DO then weed will give me the motivation to get started. Smoke some more and ill not only start but finish and then some. Benzos make me lazy, and im trying to stay off the hard stuff.

Adderall is also very effective. It helps me work even faster and makes time flyyyyyy by.