• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which drug makes you want to clean?

I tend to do enough to the point where im straight up fucked up. legit h is hard to come by here so its to the pharmacuetical bank for me. did a couple twenty's of OM a couple nights ago n smoked some bud with it. nodded my fucking face off =D
It took some control to still be functional :p
By OM you mean oxymorphone yeah? If so I am so fucking jealous, tried it once and could never get it again!

Meth - not that I'd actually recommend it.

You can always tell when I've been using cos my house is spotless!

Meth - not that I'd actually recommend it.

You can always tell when I've been using cos my house is spotless!

LULZ.... hahaha it's so true.. damn that shit all to hell.

Fuckin stacker 2's, yellow jackets ect.. trucker speed. Made me clean like a motherfucker. I don't take those anymore but did in my early 20's... I cleaned the ceilings with that shit.. but now that "5 hour energy" shit which is mostly B12 is a better and healthier option!

Well I'm not sure if it's just me but I get it with Benzos ... the most likely culprit used to be xanax ... 1 bar and a couple of beers and I was up and about for hours , tidying up and organizing everything , completing 'rough drafts' ... even sorting , clearing and scanning , defragging my PC files etc lol ... almost in a slightly manic ocd state although relatively calm. %)

So yeh a smallish dose of xanax made me feel motivated and just bloody brilliant ... wouldn't always tidy up tho and even when I did I'd still settle down eventually to a movie or 3 , few more beers and smoko , feeling fine ... but 3 bars of xanax and a couple of beers and I could barely stand up lol. :D
I miss having access to it actually as it really worked well for me and also helped to drink a little less , I think alot of the cause of de-motivation is Depression and Anxiety for myself , the drugs don't have much to do with it ... so the xanax I believe was just relieving those symptoms and therefore I was more motivated to be productive without those issues weighing so heavy. ;)

Temazepam I just used rarely to get to sleep , 10-20mg and have recently gotten a script again for insomnia ... but now I'm finding them more similar to the xanax that in lower doses really seems to brighten me up and give me the urge to sort things out and I've been actually staying up all night on them ... although I've been noticing that I mean to do alot more than I actually end up doing because I end up getting distracted with something else or just start day-dreaming heheh :) Had just 10mg at 2am hoping to sleep but I've just been systematically reading all the BL threads I'm interested in (which are many) and it's now nearly 10am.

Well anyway ... that's all the Benzos I've had from memory except Valium which doesn't do anything at all for me in any noticable way ... for whatever strange unknown reason.
I've also found the lower doses of Codeine can give me a slight motivated/cleaning type buzz but not as much as the benzos ... PST doesn't though , Heroin never did when I dabbled and nor morphine either tho the most I had of morphine was in hospital all fucked up so who knows. That's all I've tried Opiate-wize. No other drug I can think of has these effects for me ... maybe the closest would be some speed (don't enjoy much) or maybe some really decent uplifting Sativa budz and an energetic mood. =D
So my vote goes to the benzos , I'll be interested to hear if others get the same.

Cheers.

take some tramadol and then in about an hour you will be ready to clean for a while. itll make it fun too

For me - I NEED my oxy to do anything ('addiction'), but outside of that I'd say adderall is great (and obviously anything similar-ritalin will do). Coke just makes me scurrred.

i remember having a cosmic cleaning experience, after booting a bunch of k and scrubbing the disgusting parts of the toilet clean, while lost in my bathroom

Usually good ol marijuana. When i sneak out to blaze at night i have to use my dresser to boost myself up to the window, which involves moving said dresser and everything on it. Then once im good and baked I reorganize my shit, then just keep going till my room is super clean and super organized.

Sometimes i get too baked and forget were i put things though haha

Amphetamines are the best, tramadols coming in a close second. Or I dunno - I get a much better feeling from tramadol, and find the drug euphoric, but take more breaks just soaking in the nice warmth every now and then. Speed I don't like nearly as much, but I'll do 5 hours' worth of work in 45 minutes.

For effective cleaning it would have to be a good shot of heroin for me. For cleaning the backs of radiators with a toothbrush for several hours I'd have to go with amphetamine.

i've always had the urge to clean when i'm coming off acid. i'll think i'm doing a great job, then i wake up the next day and realize my place looks exactly the same.

ha !
It takes so fucking loooong though...
Usually I end up wondering in my place trying to remember what I was planning to do, starting something new, then remembering etc.

Weed for me is the worst of all ! :)

It took some control to still be functional :p
By OM you mean oxymorphone yeah? If so I am so fucking jealous, tried it once and could never get it again!

yes oxymorphone. in my opinion one of the cheapest ways to get all opied out. can grow a tolerance relatively quick so i make it an occasional indulgence.

yes oxymorphone. in my opinion one of the cheapest ways to get all opied out. can grow a tolerance relatively quick so i make it an occasional indulgence.

It had to be occasional, it was a 1 time thing; but not by my choice.
May have saved me from getting onto H but.... hmmph, fuck it :\

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Now I just need to find a source for these damn pills lol.

I hate cleaning, and cleaning on drugs would be a waste of drugs in my opinion. The best motivator for cleaning is actually women. If I know I'm having a girl over, my place will be spotless.

SWIM likes to do a fat shot of brown and after the initial nod wears off its time to get to scrubbin:)

As odd as it sounds, Benzos actually want to make me clean more than any other drug does, especially when I combine them with opiates like Vicoden or Percocet [as opposed to stronger opiates like Morphine or Fentanoyl (sp?) or whatever].

I also find myself going on semi-brief cleaning sprees when I do a lot of coke.

Most people say amphetamines make them want to clean more than any other drug does, but I take tons of Dexedrine all the time & I never end up cleaning anything.