• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiate Pill-Mass Thread

ya i have an awesome mg scale..... i use it for my hard drugs, and i use my tenth scale for ganj....

ill triple check that when i open my next sub, im always paranoid about it getting soggy, or ruined.

I feel you there. I am really careful with it too haha.

Give 'em your cash, dump out the bag, grab your straw, and take a.....

BUMP!

This thread needs some love... if anyone out there can contribute so that we can make this list a little more comprehensive, it would really help A LOT of people!

Last edited:
just lettin yall know i UA'd a heap of unnecessary banter to keep the thread clean and easy for people to peruse. no offense intended, just keepin the thread clean:) everyone understands it's a good thread.

thanks.

I

p.s - when you compare a 10mg , or even the 5mg IR - either generic or not - with a standard percocet the percs are MASSIVE!! The percs!! HUGE!!

There must be tons of stuff in them .

Yeah. And you need to know what that "stuff" is. Percocets contain a second Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) called paracetamol (acetaminophen or APAP in the US). This is a horrible substance that in limited doses may increase your tolerance to pain, but if you seriously abuse it, it will kill you. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Although listed as an API, most of the folk here think of it as an excipient that needs to be removed.

The maximum safe dosage in a healthy person with a good (and unloaded) liver is 4 grams a day. If not treated quickly, a single 10 gram dose (or multiple doses adding up to 10g within 24 hrs, or 6g a day over 48 hours) is likely to result in liver toxicity, followed by death in a coma 3 to 5 days later.

The "standard percocet", meaning the Percocet version most commonly prescribed is known as a 5/325, which means 5 mg oxycodone plus 325 mg APAP. There are other combinations of each component, but none have less than 325 mg APAP.

APAP is responsible for more ER admissions for overdose than any other drug in the US, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and other countries. In the US and in the UK, it is also the most common cause of acute liver failure.

25mg hydroxyzine hcl tablet, generic manufacturer Glenmark Pharma. [193 mg] - 13%
7.5mg temazepam capsule, generic manufacturer Mallinkrodt. [296 mg] - 2.5%
30mg flurazepam capsule, generic manufacturer Mylan. [350 mg] - 8.5%

Give 'em your cash, dump out the bag, grab your straw, and take a.....

BUMP!

This thread needs some love... if anyone out there can contribute so that we can make this list a little more comprehensive, it would really help A LOT of people!

I added information I gathered by averaging out a certain number of tablets/capsules. The number which I determined was necessary to get a generally precise average, varied on how heavy each individual tablet/capsule was. I got an average from fourteen hydroxyzine tablets, six flurazepam capsules, and twenty six temazepam capsules.

Odd, the oxycontin 80mg pill i got weighs 350mg. 8o So a oxycontin 80mg pill should weigh 256mg?
I'm located in Sweden, Mundipharma distributes oxycontin here and i think they so should be the same as us oxycontin.

Last edited:
Anyone a Oxycontin 80mg should look the same and weigh the same everywhere? It says OC and 80 on it and it looks the same as the oxycontin 80mg i have gotten in blisters before, but they didn't work at all. Usually i'm fine with a whole 80 iv, and now i used up 7 of them in a few hours all iv and can say i didn't feel anything.

Anyone have the info on Dilaudid/hydromorphone tablets?

During an international medical aid program we traveled with what I believe were name-brand Dilaudid tablets that were, apparently, pure hydro. We could give them to patients to take orally, or they could be dissolved directly and injected. I've never seen them here state-side, though. Do they still exist? And other hydro pills: they are small, but so is the active ingredient. And the 2, 4 and 8mg sizes are quite similar.

Suboxone masses roughly 400mg per 8mg tablet (Probably closer to 395mg) and that makes Suboxone right over 2% active ingredient.

Suboxone 8mg - 400mg - 2%

This figure should be +/- 5mg. I don't have an accurate (mg) scale (just a 0.1g scale) but I get 30 pills at once, and 30 pills weigh a little under 12 grams.

do u have the info on the 2mg suboxone brand name pills? they look the same as 8mg just tiny. i find the powder to be MUCH more potent and concentrated when snorting lines.

Anyone who can answer if a OC 80 should look and weigh exactly the same everywhere in the world if it's legit? Because i suppose purdue is the only one allowed to make that brand. My OC 80 i got weighed in at 350mg, and looked identical to a real of.

Sounds like either ur scales off or you got some of the bunk ones..

You stated you did 7 and got no effects, that would lead me to believe they were bunk bro..

Sounds like either ur scales off or you got some of the bunk ones..

You stated you did 7 and got no effects, that would lead me to believe they were bunk bro..
Yeah i suppose so, the scale is correct it may be +- a couple milligrams not much more.
So i'm correct a OC 80 should look exactly the same everywhere, and the correct weight for it is 256mg? I know that Mundipharma distributes the oxycontin here, but i suppose purde is the one making them. Thats what it looks like and it came in a ziplock.
Oxycontin%2080mg.JPG

Any info on the suboxone 2mg .5 pills would be great thanks.

If you want to send the Captain some, he'll weigh them for you. Otherwise, I can't magically obtain drugs when all I find IRL are 8mg subs / tabs. (obvious J/K, it would be against the rules to do this) ;)

Otherwise, you could get the 2mg tabs, and a digital scale, weigh 10 of them, do the math, etc. (<-- not against the rules =D)

Does anyone know if you can rail 60mg oxy's? SWIM heard that you can only swallow them...

You can deff bump the sexy red 60mg"oc" ...unless their the new "op" formula and then its some crazy method that they talk about in another forum....