• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

Yeah i read in a book that the worlds largest Ecstasy pill maker was based in Bali, could be the same guy

Yeah i read in a book that the worlds largest Ecstasy pill maker was based in Bali, could be the same guy

I remember this. On the news they showed a mountains worth of sassafrass plants being burned like the do to marijuana crops. It was a sad sight. Thank God things have recovered in Netherlands finally.

I'm still around occasionally, more since I started working an online job from home. Almost nothing of interest to contribute though. Hope you're all being safe!

Hallo thar. Old mate from goon and coon. And fb. Lol.

Happy birthday for yesterday Bluelighters. Don’t come in here much these days but I learnt so much about harm minimisation when I used to.
Picked up some friends along the way

Can someone tell me what was the main drug forum before Bluelight?

I could swear I used a forum just like Bluelight in 1998.

Can someone tell me what was the main drug forum before Bluelight?

I could swear I used a forum just like Bluelight in 1998.

Not aware of any pre-99' Bluelight mate.

Theres one other big drugs forum that is about half the size of this and was birthed in 01 or 03.

There a bunch of swim's though 😝

P.S Bluelight was known as the MDMA clearinghouse prior to 99.

My original account is no longer :(

Many forums were around before bluelight.org but did you mean when bluelight was hosted in russia ( .ru ) ?
Ive been online since around 2001 but my original account was blocked in about 09.
@Samadhi i have seen you around for eons lol

Swim got banned at one point over there lol

My original account is no longer :(

Many forums were around before bluelight.org but did you mean when bluelight was hosted in russia ( .ru ) ?
Ive been online since around 2001 but my original account was blocked in about 09.
@Samadhi i have seen you around for eons lol

Swim got banned at one point over there lol

Unless i missed the part where you gave us your original username, i'm SUPER intrigued as to who this is!