• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

I would very much like to join you! Let me know the details and hopefully I can make it! :D

*pops head in*

happened to come across a BL link and wondered if my profile still worked. Shocked when I remembered my password and came across this thread.

TC

TC!

Damn we're all coming out of the woodwork here huh?

*thinks back to Twisted Republic in Canberra circa 2002*

Ouch. My head.

Still have pictures from that weekend too. Don't ask me to match nicks with faces, it's hurting my head just thinking about it.

I still keep in close contact with Magenta and Superbass

Yikes, pics from that weekend must be... Umm... Interesting lol. I'd love to see them if possible.

There's photos with me and fb1, there's one with Infusion where I look like a tool cos I blinked. There's photo with about 16 of us.

TC

go fuck yourself. please. ;)

however, in the spirit of this thread - i check bluelight monthly. i never post because I don't have anything of value to add. I only ever go to Aus social and that's more out of habit than anything else.

I invested a very good part of my early to mid twenties here and still remember the times I had both online and offline very fondly but we've both changed.

A lot of the old farts have moved their online circle of friendship to other social networks. But I'll always consider blue light and especially aus social as social networking pioneers well before that zuckerberg idiot decided to create Facebook.

yep +1 here..... Facebook changed a lot of things.

Called myself Urbanhog when first joined up back 2002/2003, can't remember, spent a lot of my time in world of wobbled visions!

The Fishies are living in Tasmania these days... they seem happy and still married!

A lot of Brisbane/GC based BL'ers back then have moved on interstate. =D

+2 For Twisted photos!

I lost most of mine in the great blue screen of death computer crash of 2005.

I'd also like to call for any Kryal pictures if people have them floating around...?

Yo yo!=D

Wat up! Redkoi, Astroboi, Rush raver, H@ndo, Drinky Mcbeer, Lok1, Shnouzerpuff, Zephyr, Rubber_Duck

You were the baby of the group at the time, weren't you? I have some good ones that I have a giggle at every now and again

TC

I was one of the younger ones, but certainly not the youngest! heh. I'll gather together some of the photos and upload them somewhere

This is terrible. You guys talk so much shit. I'm hating this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nawww I wanna see what kind of jaded, bitter and twisted things Pleo had to say!

Who slapped you with a large trout, Pleo? Here, have some kandy and feel the plur.