• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

They're always coming back to check the nudie thread I think :eek:

Welcome to the Hotel Bluelight... you can log out anytime you like, but you can never leave ;)

Hopefully dead by breatharian diet induced starvation.

ahaha, i was scrolling from the bottom of this thread up and after i read this, i immediately thought........ Oceanboy?? and then i scrolled up further and i lol'd. =D

Ha ha, I have some great memories of my interactions/talks with Oceanboy in real life... A person who most likely cannot be beaten for his thoughts, many a people used to walk off when seeing him in fear of their brain. I used to LOVE the warped thoughts/talks :p

:)What an absolute delight to see the names of the fellow Bluelighters from all those years ago.

How wonderful....

Hello to you all....

Hello There!

I guess I am classified as an old fart on here too... :p

I still see several bluelighters...

Mr.Horse, Ruski, randomblondeboy, Pleonastic, KryalKastleE, doggah, Samadhi, soma, gleep... and many more.. but mind is sketchy on what their actual bluelight nicknames were...

I'd be one of those whose nicks you've forgotten insomnia ;)

I stopped posting when the whole password reset thing happened years ago and I had an inactive email address in my profile. I don't suppose there's any way around it?

This is the first time I've stopped by in many a year and clicked the ol' Aus Social, and BAM, all these old faces. Still talk to some of you through the intertubes and Facebookings.

Anyhow, I think I'm starting to get scattered just looking at this board. I must go.

^ Yeah, I'm certain those people with inactive email addresses just had to abandon their accounts and start again. What was your SN? Is there still posts of yours around? :)

The original one was just plain Schizo

I joined in Jan 2002, let me see if I can find any of my posts...

Last edited:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/member.php?u=28343

There's a link to my old profile. You can see my old posts there. I was pretty miffed about losing my old account, it's the major reason I stopped posting and generally messing about on here. The email address that was and still is active is the one listed as my MSN address, surely there's a way to remedy this. But if not, c'est la vie :p

Hello There!

I guess I am classified as an old fart on here too... :p

I still see several bluelighters...

Mr.Horse, Ruski, randomblondeboy, Pleonastic, KryalKastleE, doggah, Samadhi, soma, gleep... and many more.. but mind is sketchy on what their actual bluelight nicknames were...

Ahoy hoy! :)

As plazma once said, I'm doomed to the mid-school. Fuck 2002. Year of chumps.

I've moved a copy of your posts Schizo_ to Support for a definitive answer.

Dedicates this post to wazza and Schizo!!!

I'm sorry..I was leaving the best till last ;-)

Sorry im really sick atm and my head isnt working too good ;0

Schizo.. I'll see what i can do about your account.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/member.php?u=28343

There's a link to my old profile. You can see my old posts there. I was pretty miffed about losing my old account, it's the major reason I stopped posting and generally messing about on here. The email address that was and still is active is the one listed as my MSN address, surely there's a way to remedy this. But if not, c'est la vie :p

They have the Internet on computers now. Your old and new accounts have been merged.

Also, um, Hi.

This thread could be right out of 2001. Mental.

Woo hoo I'm back!

Thanks for the tech support ruski and insomnia! (you too Klue! :p)

What we need now is tribal alien to show up. I'd probably faint lol.

Woo hoo I'm back!

Thanks for the tech support ruski and insomnia! (you too Klue! :p)

What we need now is tribal alien to show up. I'd probably faint lol.

dude! I recently bumped into him! we are going to catch up for drinks soon! Would you like to join us? I have his current mobile number =D