• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

I only saw ican'tfeelmylegs recently! I had coffee & lunch with him, hijinx & nurseysarah. (more bluelighters from days of yore) :)

OMG! Icantfeelmylegs - blast from the past!

Im still lurking around, hardly ever post anymore tho.

Although i am also engaged to a bluelighter - dogah but like Leccie he kind of dropped of BL in 2003 :)

Anyone remember the big melbourne meetup at two tribes circa 2003 - or was it 2004...oh lordy i cant remember!! There was about 20 of us with 1234 being the ringleader :)

lol would be even better to get a few of the old melb crew like "icantfeelmylegs" out :)
Daw, he's still around! Don't think you'd catch him on here anymore, though. :)

A 10 year BL Anniversary Reunion at Kryal Castle, meetup at the nang powered Volvo of Love?
Ah, I'd be up for a Kryal revival! Man I miss that place. SOOO many good times.

Anyone remember the big melbourne meetup at two tribes circa 2003 - or was it 2004...oh lordy i cant remember!! There was about 20 of us with 1234 being the ringleader :)
I think I remember this~! All of the parties kind of meld in with each other these days, but I think this was the one Busty came to? :)

I believe I have photos.. EDIT, nope I'm thinking of Gods Kitchen 04! :)

Although i am also engaged to a bluelighter - dogah but like Leccie he kind of dropped of BL in 2003 :)

I have tried to get will_rave back on here, even got him to create a new account since he lost his old skool details lol

But yeah, i seem to have failed. He has better things to do now days like paint war hammer, sleep and eat.. Oh and play golf.

I think i am here enough to make up for the both of us anyways =D

^hmm i doubt it... seeing as your location says you're in canada.

Heh i been around these parts since 03'... though i doubt how many of you know my identity from back then... Or do i?

Well well well, aren't all the big names coming out of the woodwork :D

Nice to see your screen name BT. Your contribution to Aus. Drug Discussion was epic.

Wow awesome to see some of the people that made this website so amazingly possible, my thanks to you all! :)

I think I might classify as an old fart... but still young at heart

omg that rhymes. Yay for me

I really don't know what it is about this thread that has attracted so many old school users. Perhaps it shows that they never leave, they just lurk moar!