• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

tobala

No....:( He was awesome. He used to joke around with me a lot but he was always really nice.

what a tragedy. we have lost to many bluelighters in the past year everyone be safe out there.

rip tobala

^I think this thread is meant for mourning, not gossip. Tobala's posts were always insightful, and I enjoyed reading them. What a loss for BL. My heart goes out to those who loved him.

Always a sad moment to come on BL to find it gone black :(.

RIP tobala.

What? Oh no!

I'm gonna miss you tobala. You were always a bluelighter of substance...

:(

It breaks my heart everytime I log on to bluelight and see black instead of blue. I never knew tobala but my heart goes out to his family and friends.

Wow.. thats.. shocking. And terrible.

Was a cool dude, his posts were always worth reading. Sad to see him go, truly. :(

*cant believe i didnt notice this till now? I dunno if im tripping or this happened 2 weeks ago, but im sure the site only went black yesterday? :\ *

^ You may or may not be tripping but he did pass away some time ago - shortly before the first post here in his Shrine thread was posted - but it often takes a while to arrange Blacklight so there is usually a bit of a delay. Some mods wanted to mark the occasion by using variations on his avatar too which is why a number of us are sporting them at the moment.

<3 Comrade <3

The elf-gods smiled on Tobala....<3

Now he's with them, smiling on us :):)

R.I.C Tobala....

I am always greatly saddened by this type of news. Sending out love and hope to family and friends.

Some mods wanted to mark the occasion by using variations on his avatar too which is why a number of us are sporting them at the moment.

<3 Comrade <3

Yea I noticed this and thought it was a really lovely idea <3

crimsonjunk said:
what a tragedy. we have lost to many bluelighters in the past year everyone be safe out there.

rip tobala
I thought this also actually when I saw this :( We have lost many great 'Lighters this past year, it's extremely saddening...
So yes, please please please everyone - Think before you act and make sure you live to see the next sunrise x<3x