Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Weed - Experienced - Blown Off My Ass During a Hailstorm

tyc0

Bluelighter
I will try to keep this short but if it appears too long for you to bare - I am sure it will be funny ^_^ ... prolly not l0l [intro background - skip to next parapgraph for the real "joke"]So my friends and I are playing in a park. We are high off some very good AK-47. Suddenly, we are warned to get off the streets and take shelter immediately because a very serious tornado with hurricane like winds and hail is coming straight for NW Houston. I tell them to drop me off at my house - ofcourse that ride home was hilarious - we reached my street gate and my friend is staring at the code box. HAH - lightning cracks and I am like "WTF DUDE TYPE THE CODE" - and he starts laughing and almost dials my house # which would ring up my parents on the speaker and I shout "NOOOOO WTF" - ok ok, so I get home and everyone is bringing ornaments and shit inside - and Im running up and down my driveway trying to find my keys to move my car in - etc. etc. funny shit happens etc etc. So after getting settled in my room, telling some friends I was blown and that too bad they could not cum etc etc. I turn off my surge protector and begin to walk downstairs to eat - well the power goes out and there is a sudden flash of light and a loud popping sound with a thunderous vibration - huge orange sparks fly 10 feet in the air from my front yard/street - I felt a slight shock through my legs and I make some kind of funny grunting sound and shout "WHOA" - (the next morning we saw a big burnt spot in the grass near a parked car - lightning struck the ground - I saw the 'explosion' through the windows and glass near my front door) - 15 min later, the power is still off and my parents are sitting at the kitchen table and I am scavenging through the fridge with absolutely no light looking for food... (This whole time, im trying to disguise any shred of evidence that might lead to the conclusion that I was high - it was not exactly working) - I begin talking, the last thing I should have been doing, about how "the level of intensity would have dropped significantly by the time it reached our area" - and my dad goes "why is that?" - and I am like "because of 'obstruction' - ya knoe, the commercial and residential structures" - there is a pause and my dad says "um what shit" - ...then I realized I had said something completely idiotic so I tried to redeem myself by saying "oh wait, what am i talking about - ummm well our houses are stuco and every town u see demolished are houses made of wood" - LMFAO .. ok. time passes, and I am sitting at the table eating a bowl of mayonaise with pickle relish and crackers... with slices of turkey....... and my dad says we should turn off that flashlight to conserve its energy and my mom says "it should last 10 hours" - then I said "ok, this aint no set of Aliens or Aliens 2 where it seems like a flashlight is on the entire length of the movie" - and my mom gives me this weird fucking look... and I realize again that I needed to STFU. By this time I am stoned. And we are talking about how suddenly that lightning struck without warning or prior sound. And my parents are both agreeing that "yes it did strike suddenly etc etc" - and I let loose by saying, in my ghetto talk, "naw fer rill - i mean when u see da lightning u hear da sound followed by da thunder..." - farking stupid.errrrr hope this sounds funnier than it reads. No, I bet its a complete failure - sorry - but cum on, admit its funny to think of someone high during a "hailstorm" with the power out. k bye. ty.[ 24 December 2002: Message edited by: tyc0 ][ 24 December 2002: Message edited by: tyc0 ][Edited title to comply with forum guidelines -Splatt][ 25 December 2002: Message edited by: Splatt ]Tagged by Speed Kingsubstancecode_marijuanasubstancecode_cannabisexplevel_experiencedexptype_positiveroacode_smokedroacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe.. weed misadventures when your a teenager.. Berings back memories.. Thanks for sharing

nice report man, there has been hundreds of times where i've been absolutly bent off my dial and had to see my parents - and fuck oath, speaking is not a good idea!!