• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to get an opiate high from Tramadol 50's

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't take the seizure risk lightly either. i had one and that was with a tolerance..... these made me feel good the first few times but that was it, never did again even with long breaks between use. and the withdrawal is the worst and can happen from even short term use..... i HATE tramadol.

You'd have to take a lot of it (l, and that's something you never really want to do (with anything). Even then it still won't give you a true high like tabs, or percs. Technically Tramadol binds to the mu-opiod receptor so I guess it is an opiod somewhat. It sucks though in my opinion, but that's just me.

I've got a handful of 50's, but, damn they barely make a good pain reliever

These are brand new. I've never taken over 100mg

People like these?

Some hate 'em, others like them. Theyre long-lasting synthetic opioids with mild SNRI/SSRI effects, which may add a sense of well-being to the opiate euphoria.

I personally think they're decent pain relievers at 100mg or so. Recreationally, go 200-300 and maybe 400 if you aren't too scared, but that increases seizure risk.

Take a small amount of anticonvulsant benzos to counteract this.

I really enjoy tramadol, I'd take four, seeing as how you've already tried taking two.

I never found tramadol to give me any opioid effects at all really. It doesent even kill pain for me. Maybe it's because i tried every other opiate/opioid first before trying tramadol and ive been on morphine, hydomorphone or sometimes fentanyl or oxycodone for the past 6 years or so.

I do get some off the SNRI effects though i think since it can make my bipolar worse and make me manic.

Some people love tramadol some don't. You'l like it more if you have a low opioid tolerance.

Trams never really worked on me... recreational or therapeticcally....

also a quick reminder... NO MORE than 400mg/day,otherxise you could risk a seizure.;..

ive taken probably ever prescribed painkiller on the market. Tramadol by far gave the least help, with the worst side effects.

a quick reminder... NO MORE than 400mg/day,otherxise you could risk a seizure.;..

I forgot to mention that and alot of people seem to forget about the risk of seizures from tramadol. It isint as bad i don't think as darvon, darvocet (propoxyphene) or demerol (meperidine,pethidine) up in your body (atleast i don't think it does) but above 400mg's a day is risky especially if you have any history of seizure disorders or use other drugs that lower the seizure threshold.

ive taken probably ever prescribed painkiller on the market. Tramadol by far gave the least help, with the worst side effects

As much as i don't like tramadol i hate propoxyphene aka darvon much worse. Way worse side effects then tramadol and it's much more toxic.

Some hate 'em, others like them. Theyre long-lasting synthetic opioids with mild SNRI/SSRI effects, which may add a sense of well-being to the opiate euphoria.

I personally think they're decent pain relievers at 100mg or so. Recreationally, go 200-300 and maybe 400 if you aren't too scared, but that increases seizure risk.

Take a small amount of anticonvulsant benzos to counteract this.

EDIT: Space out your doses. Tramadol is a prodrug that metabolizes into O-desmethyltramadol, which is thousands of times more potent than morphine. The bioavailability increases the more tramadol you have in your system, so start at 100-200 and go in increments of 50-10 every hour or so until you hit your "sweet spot" or maximum desired dose if you plan on stopping at 400mg.

Also, this way you'll be high all fuckin day.

O-desmethyltramadol is nowhere near thousands of times more potent than morphine.

Oops, my bad. I was benzoed when I wrote that. I meant that it is approximately as potent as morphine. CBA to Google, but from memory it was something like that.

I Love how folks say trams wont get u high when i can snort 2 oxycodone 30mg's and feel a less enjoyable buzz than five tram hcl 50mg's i'm just lucky i got a cheap habbit which is perscribed i never go up in doseage or anything no tolerance in three years yet again i must be lucky, my cousin spends <snip> i win! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a bump of a very old thread which is discouraged. I'm going to close it, feel free to start a new one if you have further questions. PM any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.