Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

mushrooms -- 3rd time -- college

Asharpsilence

Bluelighter
substance= 1/8th of mushrooms, gram of mid grade weed experience= this would be the third time ive tripped on mushrooms place= college dorm 4:30- me and my friends A and J came to the conclusion to take the mushrooms we had obtained a day early.We had them in powder form inside capsules, appaently thats how they get them over the canadian border. we mixed the powder in with drinks and began drinking. i normally dont mind the taste of mushrooms, but taking them this way was nausating. within minutes J was in th bathroom puking in our sink. 5- we are all watching family guy waiting for the trip to start, let me tell you this was the funniest show i have ever seen. about halfway through, the tv started to have a purple glow around it and there seems to be purple and turqouise rays coming from the screen 5:30- time to smoke some weed! we wonder our way out of my room to find the girl we were to smoke with. Dorms are crazy when your on shrooms, its likea fun house. looking down the hall i noticed the hallway was breathing... in and out in and out.. 6- we finnaly get out to the car and start to smoke. it was cold so there was frost on the windows, inside the car became our own world. we put on some simon and garfunkal and instantly we were in the jungle. we imagined animals outside the car trying to get in. after a bit A starts to get a bit paranoid so we get out of the car. 7- we get out of the car. we can't go back inside the dorms because the RA is on duty and if she saw us we would be in deep shit. we are stuck in the parking lot. this is when the real trip begins. at the end of the parking lot there was a big snow covered soccer feild we begin walking through the snow and wow, it felt like my feet were stuck in the snow. 7 30-i began the mind trip, bits and peices of what i remeber thinking- "we have too many worries" "get out of here, go to a place where we dont have to worry about society and about what other people think of us" "fuck society" "be yourself, stop hiding, show people how you really feel" "dont run away from your problems, dont be scared of them" 8 30 -it began to get cold, and wet so we decided to seek shelter. the closest place would be the practice rooms. because the school i go to is a music school, they have about 8 sound proof booths in which you are allowed to go an d practice. the three of us lock ourselves in with a single conga drum. we play and play and play some of the trippest beats i have ever heard... 9- we all relize we are starting to come down a bit and we wish to smoke. we go across the street to a bus station and smoke behind a huge dirt pile. all of us feel the trip coming on again. suddenly i heard a noise, and so did j and a. we all get copmpletely quiet and think of places we can ditch the pot. we all see something moving and here someone coming. finnally j thinks some one is here and stands up to give himself up, and there was no one there. no one. all of us coulod have sworn on our life there was someone there... 930- we are all high and tripping but find ourselves well enough to go back into the dorms, we watch some more epsodes of faimly guy then slowly drift off into all the thoughts that mushrooms put into your mind. the end. [Changed title to comply with forum guidelines -Splatt] [ 13 December 2002: Message edited by: Splatt ] Tagged by Speed King substancecode_mushrooms substancecode_tryptamines substancecode_marijuana substancecode_cannabis _combo_ explevel_experienced exptype_positive exptype_neutral roacode_oral roacode_smoked roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
finnally j thinks some one is here and stands up to give himself up, and there was no one there. no one. all of us coulod have sworn on our life there was someone there...
^ Hah. me exactly (sans mushrooms) after smoking a large amount of
icon26.gif
. Me and 2 mates were sitting in a "Shack" at a local pre-school, smoking up. We all experienced a shared Aural-hallucination, I though there was a lady with a dog, my friend chris thought there were SWAT teams outside, and dave kept jabbering about "Ninjas"... Paranoia :)