Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone/Salvia - semi-experienced/first time - enexpected journy

blind with fear

Bluelighter
note: this is my first report, so bear with me! This was written the same night it happened, but after the drugs began to subside (somewhat). I don’t have accurate times for the events in this report because at the time I didn’t intend the write a report for it, but I’ll estimate them as best as I can. ******** Chemicals consumed: cannabis (very experienced), oxycodone (semi-experienced), salvia (dried leaves - first time) The night started out like a normal Friday night for me, another boring night in my small town. I was hanging out with my friends A, S and J, they’re all pretty close friends of mine. I didn’t really intend to do any drugs tonight besides cannabis, but that was soon to change. At about 4:00pm I acquired 1.3grams of some high grade outdoor buds (brought down from Humboldt). Between me and J, we smoked about a half a gram amongst the four of us. This was some high quality weed, and I became very stoned (I’m a daily smoker, so I have somewhat of a tolerance built up). J had to go to work, so A, S and I leave her, and as were driving away, S says he can get me an OC 80 for $20. I have done oxycodone before, but that was in percocet. I have experience with hydrocodone, morphine and codeine too. I jumped at this for the price, and because I was excited about trying OC. I decide to split the pill among the three of us, because none of us has very much tolerance to opiates right now. I put the pill in my pocket, and decide to do it later at A’s house. Then we meet up with some girls in the downtown area of my town. We decide to smoke a bowl with them, and during the process one of them explains she has a good amount of salvia, and wants to get rid of it, so she gives it to us. ( :) woohoo!) I have been eager to try Salvia for a while, but never had a means of obtaining it before. We hang out for a while in town and smoke a few more bowls, then decide to go back to A’s house. When we got there, it was about 8:45 and we remove the coating of the pill and crush it up. S divides it up into 6 equal lines. I snorted one, then the second one about 15mins later. S and I smoke a cigarette and drink a cup of water to get the taste out of the back of my throat. (It doest taste or burn too bad, but unpleasant none the less) After we were done doing that, we decide to play some video games. After about 30mins, the oxy is in full effect. At this level for me, I was pretty high from it. At about 9:30, J shows up and we get out the bong to smoke some salvia. S has done it before, but it was everyone else’s first time. I have read a lot about salvia, so I thought I had a general Idea of how I’d feel. I sure was wrong. I was feeling it after the first bowl I sucked down, and after the second, reality had become alien to me (similar to ketamine or DXM for me). At the time, I didn’t seem like anything was real, and that nothing was actually happening, even as I walked to sit down on the couch across the room (more like stumbled, it made my body feel tingly and disconnected. It probably wasn’t wise for to be walking during this, but I didn’t grasp the idea that something could actually happen to me.) After about 5-10mins, the intense part wore off, and I was left with a pretty strange feeling that persisted for about 30 more mins. When I was just feeling the oxy, I smoke some more cannabis out of the bong. This really brought up the oxy a lot, changing the character of the high. I was feeling pretty good, just playing video games with A, and S and J decide to leave. A is ready to sleep after that so I decide to drive home (yes, its stupid drive while high on opiates, but I only live down the street from him, so I don’t have to face any traffic or anything). When I get home I finish off my last nug, and that brings me to me writing this report now. I hope to try salvia again, and actually have an immersive experience with full hallucinations. I had some minor CEVs during this, but I had my eyes open most of the time. This one was pretty light in comparison to the reports I have read. I hope to try one of the extracts, as I responded pretty well to just the leaves, so those will probably work great! ~peace out yo! Tagged by Speed King substancecode_salvia substancecode_dissociatives substancecode_oxycontin substancecode_oxycodone substancecode_opiates substancecode_pharms _combo_ explevel_inexperienced explevel_experienced exptype_positive exptype_neutral roacode_oral roacode_smoked roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome to bluelight, and thanks for sharing your experience. This was very well written, but just remember...detail, detail, detail!
As I have learned, detail makes a great report that much bettter :)
I hope to see more of your experiences in the future.