Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-B + MDA + Meth --experienced-- BEST visuals EVER

alice dee

Bluelighter
Ice, MDA and 2CB --experienced--BEST visuals EVER

Last weekend Rev Voodoo, randy caver, Recommended Dosage and I were all partying at the pad. Voodoo and I had already done some bumps of ice--as in pure medical-grade and untouched, graciously donated to us by a visiting friend. About a half hour later, after the meth buzz was in full gear, we decided to eat Blue Omega ecstasy pills--which mostly consisted of MDA, a very trippy roll. I am speedy as all hell and running around the room talking to everyone, basically I can't sit down or shut up. In other words, I'm having the time of my life! In the midst of my frenzy, I thought it would be a good idea to give gold teeth to pretty much anything in my living room that had teeth (living beings being the only exception, of course). So there I was, in a mad hyper state, paintbrush in one hand, Abominable Snowman figurine in the other, cackling madly. Poor fella got a gold tooth. Next comes the stuffed Rat that Rev Voodoo just happened to get for his birthday earlier that day--I pimped that rat out GOOOOD! A few other objects got gold teeth but there are too many to mention--basically I went NUTS! After a few hours, my roll starts to wear off and everyone decided it would be fun to take some 2CB, since we had all heard just how great it mixes with the MDA. About a half an hour later it hits me: "I've painted gold teeth on half of my possessions. These people must think I'm nuts!" With a giggle I shrug it off and on come the visuals. Oooh my God! These visuals were sooo intense--I saw neon purple/green/turquoise irridescent snow flake patterns everywhere. It was beautiful. My cat oE walks by and she is basically covered in this neon purple wire that flashed all over like a bad '80's rock video. Everything got too intense and I had to puke (sorry) but along with my puke came a different set of visuals--brightly coloured fleur-de-lis patterns on everything I looked at. It was so amazing--the patterns, the colour, the flashing. Everything was covered in a neon irridescent film and I was still giddy from the ice. Still feeling creative and with our minds yet expanded, randy caver and I decided to do some pastel drawings. I tried to do one of the snowflakes that once haunted my vision but it got all screwed up and turned instead into a beautiful psychedelic spider web. Ahhhh....the story of my life... [ 28 November 2002: Message edited by: alice dee ] Tagged by Speed King substancecode_methamphetamine substancecode_meth substancecode_amphetamines substancecode_mda substancecode_empathogens substancecode_2cb substancecode_phenethylamines _combo_ explevel_experienced exptype_positive exptype_glowing roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
with my most recent experience with mda+mdma+2cb, the intensity was so much i almost puked. the visuals intensified/changed after puking? makes me wish i'da given in to the urges. well there's always next time...next month... :)
how much and by which method did you take your drugs?

Hello. Thankyou for posting this report. However, due to the problems with street slang already, I'm going to have to ask you to edit your report:
If you have taken Meth, please use METH instead of ICE, as ICE is sometimes known as 4-mar and there is enough confusion regarding street slang already. If it was clear, crystaline, and did NOT test orange with a pill tester kit, and it has meth-like effects, it is *probably* (not definatly) 4-mar. Also, I don't think meth comes in "Medical Grade" ;)
Otherwise, thanks for the report. A little more detail in the overall night, and a followup of the few days afterwards would be nice :D
[edit:
Also, check with others beforehand if you want their names displayed, if you haven't already done so. Some people don't like to have their names (even screen-names) displayed in these sorts of things. Sorry if you've done all this before :) ]
[ 29 November 2002: Message edited by: nickthecheese ]

i can vouch that it was ice. not meth.
i can also assure you that we dont mind our names being posted.. rev voodoo and alice dee are legally attached, anyhoo.
*edit*
we know it was ice NOT bceause it was tested, but because of the effects.. none of that tweaker feel, much smoother, more chill, etc.. plus, we have a reliable source. i didnt even know you could test it. interesting!
[ 29 November 2002: Message edited by: randycaver ]

I honestly don't think randy caver and company mind me posting our weekend mayhem. It is a fairly normal occurrence that would be talked/written aboot anyhow. And the "Ice" was described to me as "laboratory grade." I goofed and wrote "Medical." My bad. It was some clean, strong stuff either way--the best I have had. :D

Nice Report! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I've gotta get around to trying the MDA+2C-B combination. The pieces are in place, all I have to do is put them together ;)

Nice report! MDA or MDMA in my opinion is the best thing you can combine with 2cb. The world paints it's self so beautiful you will never find this kind of beauity on any sort of vacation. I find the most amazing thing with this combination is, highlights and flurescent colors. The visuals are amazing alone, but when you're suroundings become painted with wonerfull colors such as mdma and 2cb its so hard to keep back tears of joy. You're world will become, simply a Bob Ross painting.
From my personal experiences, dosing 2cb one half hour after you consumed mdma or mda is the best time. I like to have both peaks strike at the same time.
Good report and thanks for sharing.
Peace :) Moken